The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Yikes! Lol, maybe I'll pass on it for now then. I currently have three RPG's that I want to play through at the moment. Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 over summer break.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's definitely a time sink, especially if you're in it for the trophies. Personally, I'm waiting for #2 to be released on the RLS (it includes #1 on the disc as well). Just wish they'd put up some LE/SE/CE's. I'm loving the KZ3 SE and would love to add more to the collection.

[quote name='TheHelix']Finally got Uncharted GA. I just want some Vital accessories or download codes and the wireless headphones.[/QUOTE]
Yeah some Vita Accessories would be nice. Especially if they brought in the memory cards. XD Doubt that'll happen though. Lol.

Picked up Uncharted GA, Twisted Metal, Move Motion, Move Navigation, and Deadmund's Quest. Hoping to see a Jak & Daxter Collection pop up again alongside a copy of Unit 13.

Was tempted to pick up All 4 One, LBP2, and Resistance 3 but something told me to hold off so I did.

Hoping for Jak and Daxter or Uncharted 3 to show up in the meantime.

[quote name='Cage017']Was tempted to pick up All 4 One, LBP2, and Resistance 3 but something told me to hold off so I did.

Hoping for Jak and Daxter or Uncharted 3 to show up in the meantime.[/QUOTE]

I was in the beta for All 4 One, and I had a blast with it. I ordered my copy back in December. I played some of LBP2 because my friend brought it over, and it was a blast. I'm patiently waiting for the site to put up controllers again so I can snag another one. I ordered Uncharted 1 and Twisted Metal. I was going to order another set of Move Controllers/Charger, but are their any games that support more than two sets? I have two motion controllers and a Nav controller at the moment.

So, I was wondering, does anyone know if they verify your account when you place an order, or are you good as long as your status says verified?

I'm asking because I wanted to make one final order before I quit my current job, but I'd hate to have it backfire because I stopped working there just before my order goes through.

[quote name='KrebStar']So, I was wondering, does anyone know if they verify your account when you place an order, or are you good as long as your status says verified?

I'm asking because I wanted to make one final order before I quit my current job, but I'd hate to have it backfire because I stopped working there just before my order goes through.[/QUOTE]

I don't work at any of the retail stores, and all my orders have gone through. So you should be fine.

[quote name='Galad']I don't work at any of the retail stores, and all my orders have gone through. So you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Dude talk like that will get this thread closed and banned.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Dude talk like that will get this thread closed and banned.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. C'mon man. Think before you post. Geez...

Honestly, I think since the refresh of the site, they weeded out any of the Non-Verified people. I know in the past, it was really easy to get verified....now, not sure.

[quote name='Auburn']Yeah, with most of the Non-Verified people gone most of the catalog items should last more than a few hours.[/QUOTE]

That's always good. I worked hard to get that Advocate status so now I have a great feeling that I'll be able to snag more of the catalog items. With Starhawk coming out next week, I wonder if we'll have another refresh or will it be a while? I'll definitely post on here if I see/read anything from their twitter page. I'd prefer it they put it at the end of the month along with Sorcery. That game needs to come out soon!

I have a feeling that they're going to want to get Starhawk onto the catalog as soon as they get it in their hands. They're going to want people to play with online as they are very big fans of the game. Sorcery is also going to be great. I'm so glad that they put up the Move stuff this time around. Got a motion and a navigation out of the catalog and another motion and ps eye from GameStop. I just wish I could have found a camera for under 22 bucks.

The PS Eye shows up from time to time. I got mine from the catalog. I am hoping for some more modules and contests so I can get more points. I'm just under 1000 right now and can't get anything.

[quote name='finsfan0210']The PS Eye shows up from time to time. I got mine from the catalog. I am hoping for some more modules and contests so I can get more points. I'm just under 1000 right now and can't get anything.[/QUOTE]

More quizzes would be awesome! That's why I'm always leery about what I buy. I don't want to exhaust my points in case a controller/Vita pops up. This 10% is really beneficial. I wish I didn't do all of the available quizzes before I hit Advocate status though. It'll definitely help me out down the line though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']More quizzes would be awesome! That's why I'm always leery about what I buy. I don't want to exhaust my points in case a controller/Vita pops up. This 10% is really beneficial. I wish I didn't do all of the available quizzes before I hit Advocate status though. It'll definitely help me out down the line though.[/QUOTE]
I have 25k spare points:bouncy:
I usually don't even place orders. I only placed an order recently just because my brother bought a Vita and I told him I'd get him some games. Plus I'm getting a Vita soon too, so I might as well get the games for it now. So it's kind of a win/win at the moment.:applause:

As for Starhawk, I doubt it will release on the RLS catalog anytime soon. It will most likely be up 30-90 days after release for Advocates.:hot: Hopefully only 30.

From Twitter:
"(About Starhawk availability) Not tomorrow, I'm afraid, but we'll get it into the catalog as soon as we can. We really want you guys to have this one :)"

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I have 25k spare points:bouncy:
I usually don't even place orders. I only placed an order recently just because my brother bought a Vita and I told him I'd get him some games. Plus I'm getting a Vita soon too, so I might as well get the games for it now. So it's kind of a win/win at the moment.:applause:

As for Starhawk, I doubt it will release on the RLS catalog anytime soon. It will most likely be up 30-90 days after release for Advocates.:hot: Hopefully only 30.

From Twitter:
"(About Starhawk availability) Not tomorrow, I'm afraid, but we'll get it into the catalog as soon as we can. We really want you guys to have this one :)"[/QUOTE]

That's fine with me man. Thirty days isn't that bad though. I have a ton of games to play at the moment. Maybe I'll receive TM before Starhawk goes live. Waiting 30 days to save $50 is way better than paying full price on launch. Hey, I'm cheap. ;)

This is a fine way to reward people who work retail, it should go farther and reward people in customer service. Retail is a thankless, painful and life draining line of work. Most people hate you before they walk into a store, have a mental disability, completely ignore the fact your trying to help customers and always trying to rip you off.

Retail is like a small civil war of people trying to make a living vs the worst of humanity.

[quote name='DemonKysho']This is a fine way to reward people who work retail, it should go farther and reward people in customer service. Retail is a thankless, painful and life draining line of work. Most people hate you before they walk into a store, have a mental disability, completely ignore the fact your trying to help customers and always trying to rip you off.

Retail is like a small civil war of people trying to make a living vs the worst of humanity.[/QUOTE]

It truly is man. I can't tell you how much money I saved on gaming from this site alone. It's always good to learn more about video games because you can have more information if customers/friends ask you about a specific feature or whatnot. Always good to get rewarded for your hard work.

Two new training modules are up. They're based on Max Payne. Get those points!

They also added a Move Software bundle for 3500 points and $20. It's the one that includes the Motion Controller, PS Eye, and Sports Champions. Totally buying! Time to return the Motion Controller and Eye I got from work.

[quote name='loxthefox']PS3's are up. 320GB Uncharted 3 and 320GB Move Bundles. 20000 points and $210.00.[/QUOTE]

Also the Move Bundle for 3,500 points and $20.00. Are they adding more to the site or is that it? I'm tempted to grab a console, but my PS3 is just fine at the moment. Had it since '08. I thought I might the Vita's. I would've been sad, lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Also the Move Bundle for 3,500 points and $20.00. Are they adding more to the site or is that it? I'm tempted to grab a console, but my PS3 is just fine at the moment. Had it since '08. I thought I might the Vita's. I would've been sad, lol.[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of points to drop. The Vita point cost will probably be similar. That would set you back 40,000 and probably not leave much room for future deals.

[quote name='Auburn']That's a lot of points to drop. The Vita point cost will probably be similar. That would set you back 40,000 and probably not leave much room for future deals.[/QUOTE]

That's the only reason I'm not pulling the trigger, lol. That's steep. I have 37,000 so it would leave me with 17,000 points. I'd rather save those points for a Vita though.

I'm pretty surprised there was no mention of this on the Twitter. Sneaky, sneaky. Can't wait until they put up Starhawk next week, hopefully.

Edit: Turns out I just missed the tweet! Also, everything is up now that will be added today.

[quote name='Auburn']I'm pretty surprised there was no mention of this on the Twitter. Sneaky, sneaky. Can't wait until they put up Starhawk next week, hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Here's the announcement, lol.

I believe that's it for this update. Maybe we'll see another one next week or so.

[quote name='sasukekun']Hm, cant see it, is it because I'm not an advocate yet?[/QUOTE]

Right. All of the bundles (Move, Controllers, 7.1 Headset, newer games etc) aren't available until you hit advocate status. It takes six months to reach that status. If I was advocate sooner, I'd have a few more controllers and that headset. Have you been doing quizzes since you signed up?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Right. All of the bundles (Move, Controllers, 7.1 Headset, newer games etc) aren't available until you hit advocate status. It takes six months to reach that status. If I was advocate sooner, I'd have a few more controllers and that headset. Have you been doing quizzes since you signed up?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Already at 7100pts. I have been trying to do at least 5-10 a week.

[quote name='sasukekun']Yep. Already at 7100pts. I have been trying to do at least 5-10 a week.[/QUOTE]

Awesome man! You're good though. I literally sat there for two days and did all of the quizzes, lol. Can't have too many points. ;)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Awesome man! You're good though. I literally sat there for two days and did all of the quizzes, lol. Can't have too many points. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did the same thing. And I think we both did that before we even got our advocate 10% bonus. Wishing I held off for sure.

[quote name='Auburn']Yeah, I did the same thing. And I think we both did that before we even got our advocate 10% bonus. Wishing I held off for sure.[/QUOTE]

I know that's right man. That 10% really helps. I've only spent 14,000 points so far. That's a ton of quizzes. If I would've saved that, I probably would've had close to 70,000 overall. That's a rough estimate, but you understand where I'm coming from.

[quote name='Auburn']They also added a Move Software bundle for 3500 points and $20. It's the one that includes the Motion Controller, PS Eye, and Sports Champions. Totally buying! Time to return the Motion Controller and Eye I got from work.[/QUOTE]
I don't see it in the catalog. Is this item out of stock? :cry:

[quote name='spOOfy']I don't see it in the catalog. Is this item out of stock? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Are you an advocate member? I'm pretty sure the Move items are exclusive to advocates. If you are then it looks like it might be. :( They'll be putting more Move stuff around the release of Sorcery later this month if they can get a hold of more.

Oh yes, forgot to mention I am an advocate.

I missed out because I was at work. No biggie, I'll just have to catch the next restock. I haven't turned on my PS3 for nearly 6 months lol.

[quote name='Auburn']Are you an advocate member? I'm pretty sure the Move items are exclusive to advocates. If you are then it looks like it might be. :( They'll be putting more Move stuff around the release of Sorcery later this month if they can get a hold of more.[/QUOTE]

It's sold out at the moment. You can still buy a Wand and Nav Controller. Just have to pick up a camera from Amazon or something. Just a heads up.

Yes I was thinking of doing that. Buy the two controllers separately and buy the camera elsewhere.

Has the camera ever been up on the catalog?

I'm surprised the PS3 is still available. I wish Sony would sell a hard drive like Microsoft does for Xbox 360.

Still hoping for an appearance by Uncharted 3 and/or All 4 One. Not sure what else I would like to see in the catalog.

[quote name='spOOfy']Has the camera ever been up on the catalog?[/QUOTE]

Ever? Yes. That is how I got mine way back when.

I miss the days where you could get 2 of the same items for hardware.

What are your thoughts about Starhawk?

Why does absolutely no one know about it??? Both my local Wal-Marts don't carry it, or they didn't care to put it on the shelves. What was the advertising budget for this game? $25? The local gamestop didn't do a midnight release. The employees didn't even know what it was. :(

It's a very sad day for Sony.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']What are your thoughts about Starhawk?

Why does absolutely no one know about it??? Both my local Wal-Marts don't carry it, or they didn't even care to put it on the shelves. What was the advertising budget for this game? $25? The local gamestop didn't do a midnight release. The employees didn't even know what it was. :(

It's a very sad day for Sony.[/QUOTE]

I like it, only did the multiplayer so far but do like it and I was not that crazy about the beta.

I did the pre-order from gamestop (lol) and the guy asked me which system I wanted to get it on. If I had thought about it I would have said 360 just to watch what he did... but I thought about that after I waled out of the store. I hope the GS employees here know better :booty:

[quote name='Cage017']I'm surprised the PS3 is still available. I wish Sony would sell a hard drive like Microsoft does for Xbox 360.

Still hoping for an appearance by Uncharted 3 and/or All 4 One. Not sure what else I would like to see in the catalog.[/QUOTE]

You can throw any SATA HDD into your PS3. I bought a 750GB Seagate External HDD from Best Buy for $70. I cracked it open, and threw installed it without a problem. I took out the original 80GB HDD and put it back into the external enclosure. Now I use that for my college documents etc. You should check Newegg etc for Sata HDDs. I'm surprised the PS3 is available as well. I think most people who want a PS3 have one by now. I wonder if they'll put the new PS4 when it launches. One can dream right. ;)

bread's done
Back