The NEW How Old are you Thread of How Old Are you?

I'm 49. If anyone's ever in the Chicago area (around Pilsen) and wants to trade Pokemon cards, hit me up.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']came in here hoping to find chacrana... been dying to know his age ever since i knew him... >_<

23 here[/quote]

I think he's 20 or 21.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Going to be 18 this January. *Sigh* I want to be 17 forever. :whistle2:([/quote]

No you don't...trust me.

By the way, I'm 37. I'm an old fart here...

That's funny, shadow.

What's really weird is this year half of the people I see either think I'm two years younger than I am or 2 year older than I am. I guess it really depends on how I'm facing the person, I have a young looking side and older looking side.

Just hit it on Dec. 1. I don't look a day over 18 though. I get carded all the time and I actually had a medical professional ask me my age to make sure my parents didn't have to sign for me.

Cheaper insurance + I can rent a car. I have nothing else to look forward to.

Mmm. Necromancy.

For my part? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities. But I turn 19 in about a week and a half. I'll be good to drink in any province in the country.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn you Canadians getting to drink at 19![/quote]18 in half the provinces. Mine is an odd-numbered province, so 19 it is here. Dunno how the territories do that business. [quote name='darthbudge']I guess alcohol is the only way to make that frozen country tolerable. ;)[/quote]
May you one day choke on the mold that grew in your basement because you did not have a good -50 spell, Budge.

bread's done
Back