LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
thenewottexperiencepa5.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yes I did :cool:

----

Sorry Woohoo...I know I missed more than just you.[/QUOTE]

I didn't make one yet anywho, so it's all good. :)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Probably, tiredfornoww. :0)

"All black people look alike." - darthbudge, ???[/quote]

:lol: C'mon, somebody please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks Jimbo's avatar looks like Kanye.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope we have avatar support in UFC 2009 so I can beat the shit out of TheRock's tiredfornow avatar. >:[[/quote]

:baby:

Jimbo, I got it fast because Buy.com is based in CA and I paid for 2-day shipping (had a promotion for $2.99), so it only took one day to get to me.

I actually like this OTT.

[quote name='darthbudge']MNL's avatar looks like Becuzimbrown. :/[/QUOTE]
I told him that last night.

I gave my cousin a ride to the DMV, got some nachos on the way back, ate my nachos, and this HDD is still dumping. :|

Why am I the only chubby dewd who gave my avatar a tummy? :lol:

Frisky puts my tummy to shame, and his avatar looks like he has a top secret six-pack.

[quote name='Brak']Why am I the only chubby dewd who gave my avatar a tummy? :lol:

Frisky puts my tummy to shame, and his avatar looks like he has a top secret six-pack.[/QUOTE]
I would have if it made everything fill out. Instead, they just put a beach ball in your shirt.

Makes it look like you're pregnant.

[quote name='manthing']Linkin prolly thinks jimbo's avatar looks like Coolio without 'crazy hair'[/quote]

Nah...not sure what he reminds me of, but now that DarthBudge mentions it...it does resemble Kanye quite a bit :whistle2:k

[quote name='Brak']Why am I the only chubby dewd who gave my avatar a tummy? :lol:

Frisky puts my tummy to shame, and his avatar looks like he has a top secret six-pack.[/quote]

Well I'm not over weight...and I was shocked that Frisky's looks so thin...guess he's lost weight?

I'm a little bit hurt my avatar didn't make it in.
Has anyone's 360 red ringed in response to the NXE?

Just so I know fo sho if I buy it today, the OTT plays COD on PS3 right?

I bet wubb got teary-eyed when he saw a digital manifestation of himself on two legs. :cry:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm a little bit hurt my avatar didn't make it in.[/quote]

You haven't been part of the OTT long enough to be considered an OTTer.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm a little bit hurt my avatar didn't make it in.
Has anyone's 360 red ringed in response to the NXE?

Just so I know fo sho if I buy it today, the OTT plays COD on PS3 right?[/QUOTE]

No one here plays anything on the PS3. The PS3 sucks. PSN sucks. Take that shit back to the GGT. (Although they love the PS3, they don't play FPS online, so you're shit out of luck).

I wish there were a setting to increase arm size, that way I can flaunt my cart pushing arms.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's kinda ____ed up that I'm the only black dude on there.[/quote]

I know...and you're not even black...guess I forgot to add the only real black dude...Sood.

[quote name='zewone']No one here plays anything on the PS3. The PS3 sucks. PSN sucks. Take that shit back to the GGT. (Although they love the PS3, they don't play FPS online, so you're shit out of luck).[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to buy games for my 360 now that my warranty is out though.

The postal service delivered dcfox's LittleBigPlanet to the wrong apartment. :cool:

Thankfully, the cute and honest girl, whom received my intended package, delivered it to my door. :cool:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm afraid to buy games for my 360 now that my warranty is out though.[/quote]

Psh...what would be the point of having it if you are "afraid" of playing it. That's like me saying "I'm afraid of driving my car because my warranty expired". Pretty silly huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back