The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread

GameDude79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Welcome to The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread! Bonuses are currently listed through OCTOBER.

KEY: Physical Bonus | DLC/Digital Bonus | Gift Card/Credit | Limited Edition Upgrade

:ps3: PlayStation 3
Beyond: Two Souls - 10/8 
GameStop - Special Edition Upgrade 

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - 10/8 
GameStop - Official Soundtrack + Art Print

Amazon - Official Soundtrack + Art Print

NIS StoreOfficial Soundtrack + Art Print 

Skylanders: SWAP Force - 10/13 
GameStop - LightCore Hex Figure

AmazonLightCore Hex Figure

Best BuyLightCore Hex Figure + Projector Wristband

WalmartLightCore Hex Figure $20 in Savings on Skylanders Branded Products 

TargetLightCore Hex Figure

Toys R UsLightCore Hex Figure 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - 10/22 
GameStop - Bonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins

AmazonBonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (No Cable Included Edition)- 10/22 
GameStopBonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins

Batman: Arkham Origins - 10/22 
GameStop - Deathstroke DLC + Blackmask Challenge Maps

AmazonDeathstroke DLC + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC + Metal Case

WalmartDeathstroke DLC + Batman Legends Skins Pack 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - 10/22 
GameStop - 190 Page Artbook 

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 10/22 
GameStop - Lego Spider-Man Key Chain + Content Super-Pack

Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit

Walmart - Iron Patriot Mini Figurine 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 10/29 
GameStop - The Black Island Pack

Amazon - The Hidden Mystery Pack

Best Buy - The Lost Treasures Pack

Walmart - The Sacrificed Secrets Pack + Edward Kenway Action Figure

Target - The Trove of Mystery Pack 

Battlefield 4 - 10/29 
GameStopChina Rising Expansion Pack + Launch Weekend Double XP

AmazonChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlepack + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyChina Rising Expansion Pack

WalmartChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlefield 3$10 Walmart eGift Card

Origin - China Rising Expansion Pack 

WWE 2K14 - 10/29 
GameStop - The Ultimate Warrior

Amazon - The Ultimate Warrior

Best Buy - The Ultimate Warrior 

:360: 
Xbox 360
GameStopLightCore Hex Figure

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - 10/22 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (No Cable Included Edition)- 10/22 

GameStopDeathstroke DLC + Blackmask Challenge Maps

AmazonDeathstroke DLC + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC + Metal Case

WalmartDeathstroke DLC + Batman Legends Skins Pack 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - 10/22 
GameStop190 Page Artbook 

GameStop - Lego Spider-Man Key Chain + Content Super-Pack

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

WalmartIron Patriot Mini Figurine 

GameStopThe Black Island Pack

AmazonThe Hidden Mystery Pack

Best BuyThe Lost Treasures Pack

WalmartThe Sacrificed Secrets Pack + Edward Kenway Action Figure

TargetThe Trove of Mystery Pack 

Battlefield 4 - 10/29 
GameStopChina Rising Expansion Pack + Launch Weekend Double XP

AmazonChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlepack + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyChina Rising Expansion Pack

WalmartChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlefield 3$10 Walmart eGift Card

OriginChina Rising Expansion Pack 

WWE 2K14 - 10/29 
GameStopThe Ultimate Warrior

AmazonThe Ultimate Warrior

Best BuyThe Ultimate Warrior 

:wiiu: Wii U

Best BuyLightCore Hex Figure Projector Wristband

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC (Mistake???) + Metal Case 

GameStopLego Spider-Man Key Chain

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

WalmartIron Patriot Mini Figurine 

Sonic: Lost World - 10/29 
GameStop - Deadly Six Bonus Edition + Sonic Omochao RC Gadget

Amazon - 25 Extra Lives

GameStopThe Black Island Pack

AmazonThe Hidden Mystery Pack

Best BuyThe Lost Treasures Pack

Walmart - The Sacrificed Secrets Pack 

:wii: Wii

:psp: PlayStation Vita
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril - 10/22 

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - 10/25 
Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit 

:3ds:
3DS
Pokemon X & Y - 10/12 
GameStop - Shiny Giratina + 2-Sided Poster + Pokemon Timeline 

WalmartLightCore Hex Figure + $20 in Savings on Skylanders Branded Products 

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit 

Hometown Story - 10/22 
GameStop - Dragon Plush

Amazon - Dragon Plush 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - 10/25 
Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit 

:ds: DS

See Scorpius' Original Thread: Pre-order Bonuses Listing

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Naruto full burst from Namco bandai store every thing was in good condition. Art book is cheaply made but, I didn't care for that. Ni mostly wanted the figurines and I'm happy with them :).

I pre-ordered Arkham Origins from BB and picked up the game. The Deathstroke and challenge maps are in the case. What is the DLC they sent me via email? Tim Drake??

Ive always heard bad things about Digital River so Im kind of skeptical. Its my first time ordering something off the Namco website but, Im hoping for the best. Mine just shipped out really late today. Im excited for the figurines and artbook though I own the Ultimate storm 3 and still havent opened it lol.
Damn. I forgot to contact my bank! Digital River still has my money!

If you can find my post in the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate + controller or the Dragon's Dogma one (even though I do think I posted in the MH3U one), then you'll see what happened. I was told that I was getting my refund after I led the representative into a dead end. She connected me to another person who told me that the refund was being issued and that I should check my e-mail. I checked my e-mail and my PayPal and bank statements and I don't have the money.

I'm glad that it worked for you, but it's been terrible to others so we need to get our money back and tell Capcom to find another way to run the store.

I wasn't aware of this, but apparently Best Buy has a steelbook Metalpak case for Batman: Arkham Origins if you pre-ordered online before the release date. Sounds like it's a separate case from the actual game.

Too bad I didn't know about this beforehand; I would have considered pre-ordering...

EDIT: actually, it turns out the case is a Metalpak.

yes, the tim drake dlc should be printed in your receipt for the game.
did anyone get the bestbuy batman dlc on their receipt? Mine didn't and I asked the employee and she said she didn't know. She said check ur email.

Also wish this thread was sorted by game and not by system.. so much repeated information.

did anyone get the bestbuy batman dlc on their receipt? Mine didn't and I asked the employee and she said she didn't know. She said check ur email.

Also wish this thread was sorted by game and not by system.. so much repeated information.
are you sure? i got mines on the receipt. it is all the way on the bottom of the receipt. if you do not receive by through your email address. leave a message here at their forum http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/bd-p/Gaming-Support.

they will take care of it

Ac4 at gamestop now also gets
the exclusive Pirate's Bounty Pack as well. Discover the location of The Pirate's Bounty in-game and you'll unlock these exclusive items:

German Rapier Swords, Compass Relic and other valuable multiplayer items such as the Discoverer picture and title.

Pre-order bonus for The Elder Scrolls Online!

Every pre-order and pre-purchase comes with the Explorer’s Pack, which includes these great digital bonuses:

• The characters you create can join any alliance, no matter which race you choose
  • The Scuttler, a tiny but loyal vanity pet
  • A bundle of four bonus treasure maps

5af76c4ead1a4b0b1380b79dc8a5a0de.jpg

I have started an ideaX on Best Buy's forum to bring FutureShop's video game steelbook program to the USA. As of right now FutureShop will be getting the Lightning Returns, Thief, and Titanfall steelbooks. I doubt we will get those since it takes time for Best Buy to implement ideaX suggestions but it should help bring more steelbooks to the USA if it is approved. FutureShop is owned by Best Buy so I'm hoping it will be easier for them to copy the program if they see enough support for it.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Bring-FutureShop-s-Best-Buy-Subsidiary-Gaming-Steelbook-Program/idi-p/776127

I have started an ideaX on Best Buy's forum to bring FutureShop's video game steelbook program to the USA. As of right now FutureShop will be getting the Lightning Returns, Thief, and Titanfall steelbooks. I doubt we will get those since it takes time for Best Buy to implement ideaX suggestions but it should help bring more steelbooks to the USA if it is approved. FutureShop is owned by Best Buy so I'm hoping it will be easier for them to copy the program if they see enough support for it.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Bring-FutureShop-s-Best-Buy-Subsidiary-Gaming-Steelbook-Program/idi-p/776127
I gave you a +1, and I encourage others who buy games at BBY to do the same. ;)

I gave you a +1, and I encourage others who buy games at BBY to do the same. ;)
yeah i agree, i will also vote. they said the main reason they removed the $20 preorder bonus was a lack of vote. so vote people.

edit: i just voted +1 LOL

I call bull**** on that. They obviously removed the $20 gift cards because of the new GCU and/or competition stopped too.
well, i am not sure how i can proof it to you, but here is what one mod posted regarding the previous gamers unlocked $20 preorder bonus.

" believe me when I state your voices are being heard on this idea. The team in charge of this program has been made aware of this concern. I can't say if we will change this benefit back, but I can assure you that these comments are not landing on deaf ears."

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Gamers-Club-Unlocked-20-Reward-Zone-Permanent-Benefit/idi-p/697469#M2802

Well I voted for this too. Hopefully BestBuy will listen to us and make a difference

Anyone want to update the 1st post for 2014?
Agreed the OP should update or make it a wiki if he doesn't want to brother with updating it. So other people can add changes to it!

Fable Anniversary - 2/4/14

All first printings - Albion's Outfits and Weapons and Lion's Head avatar helmet

Amazon - Apollo Outfit and Crossbow

Best Buy - Jackarse Item and Snowspire Guard Outfit

GameStop - Peiratēs Outfit and Cutlass

The LEGO Movie Videogame - 2/7/14

GameStop - Western Emmet LEGO Minifigure

Walmart - Radio DJ Robo LEGO Minifigure

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 2/25/14

Amazon - Dark Dracula Skin

Best Buy - Relic Rune Pack

GameStop - Armored Dracula Skin

South Park: The Stick of Truth - 3/4/14

Amazon - Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Best Buy - Ultimate Fellowship Pack, $20 Bonus Points My BB GCU or $10 Bonus Points My BB GC

GameStop - Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Walmart - Ultimate Fellowship Pack, $4.99 VUDU credit

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or if this is even the right place to ask, but...

Lightning Returns comes out today and I pre-ordered it on amazon months ago and it should arrive today via UPS. I have not gotten any of the pre-order DLC. I believe it is just a Yuna costume and a Cloud costume. Is there any more that I am not remembering? Has anyone gotten theirs via email or is it in the case perhaps?? I'll report back if it's in my case when it arrives, but I am curious about anyone elses experience thus far with Amazon and Lightning Returns. Thanks.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or if this is even the right place to ask, but...

Lightning Returns comes out today and I pre-ordered it on amazon months ago and it should arrive today via UPS. I have not gotten any of the pre-order DLC. I believe it is just a Yuna costume and a Cloud costume. Is there any more that I am not remembering? Has anyone gotten theirs via email or is it in the case perhaps?? I'll report back if it's in my case when it arrives, but I am curious about anyone elses experience thus far with Amazon and Lightning Returns. Thanks.
I got both of my codes from Amazon in an email yesterday. Check your junk mail folder maybe?

I got both of my codes from Amazon in an email yesterday. Check your junk mail folder maybe?
Nothing for me...I can't even find the email saying it shipped. I can only find the one saying my guide shipped. But I know my game shipped out since UPS has it. Ugh...I hate contacting amazon about missing DLC....

The OP is out-of-date: So here are the all the Pre-Order Bonuses coming out in March!

03/04 South Park: The Stick of Truth

The "Ultimate Fellowship" pre-order bonus pack consists of costumes for the Necromancer Sorcerer (bonus fire damage), Ranger Elf (bonus weapon damage), Rogue Assassin (bonus gold), and Holy Defender (bonus defenses).

***GameStop also includes the Exclusive "Super Spaceman Samurai Pack"!

SoT_UltimateFellowshipPack_bonusLG.jpg

GameStop          Amazon         BestBuy

03/11 Dark Souls 2

Pre-Order Dark Souls II now and receive a free upgrade to the Black Armor Edition!

The Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition comes with a FREE collectible metal case, game and original game soundtrack. The collectible case has a unique Warrior Knight art graphic on it that will only be found on the Black Armor Edition.

201575_2_bonusLG.jpg

GameStop    Amazon      BestBuy

03/11 Titanfall

Each store has different Pre-Order Bonuses

Amazon    (Link)

Pre-order and get a Prima Mini Guide and Pro Tips. The mini guide contains a breakdown of one multiplayer map featuring points of interest, heat maps, and a labeled top-down view of the area.

Titanfall-Presell.jpg

GameStop  (Link)

Pre-Order Titanfall now to get the GameStop exclusive collectible poster, The Divide, when you pick up your game!

thedivide_bonusLG.jpg

Wal-Mart   (Xbox One)   (Xbox360)

Pre-order Titanfall at Walmart to receive the Respawn designed First To Fall tactical patch. Proudly attach this patch on your favorite gear and show everyone that you were first to combat. *While supplies last. Patch is only available online and not in stores.

Plus(E-mail Delivery) Wal-Mart Exclusive Bonus* $4.99 VUDU Movie Credits for Titanfall (Xbox One)

While On Xbox 360 you get Bonus* Game Your Choice Platinum Hit Game on Xbox 360

1113046128349_AV_180X180.jpg

BestBuy     (Link)

Best Buy will reward you with a $10 gift certificate for My Best Buy members and also offer 50% Off Titanfall Limited Edition Game Guide.

f_titanfallguide0223_05.jpg

03/18 Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

GameStop   (Link)

Pre-order Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z and receive an exclusive "Beck" costume from Keiji Inafune's Might No. 9!

YAIBA_DLC_BECK_bonusLG.jpg

Amazon    (Link)

Free Soundtrack CD and Exclusive Costume

Pre-order "Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z" for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and get the special edition which includes the printed Dark Horse YAIBA comic and Soundtrack CD (DLC voucher). Pre-orders will also include the Exclusive Camouflage Costume.

Yaiba_DLC._V362657268_.jpg

03/18 Final Fantasy X-X2 HD (PS3)

Pre-order now for a free upgrade to the Limited Edition with Exclusive Concept Artbook Packaging! Featuring an elegant collection of concept art and commentary from the original FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 development teams! 

271420_2_bonusLG.jpg

GameStop            Amazon           Square Enix   

03/18 Final Fantasy X-X2 HD (PS VITA)

Pre-order Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster for PS Vita and receive 3 Collectable Art Cards!

160097_bonusLG.jpg

GameStop             Amazon              Square Enix

03/21 inFAMOUS Second Son

Pre-order inFAMOUS Second Son to get Upgraded to the Limited Edition!

GameStop   (Link)

Full retail copy of inFAMOUS Second Son with Premium Foil Cover
Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole's Legacy. Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son
Complete the missions and unlock Cole's Jacket for Delsin to wear in-game

Also voucher code to unlock these exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second Son designed by iam8bit, Penny Arcade and more! 

Plus Get 500 Sony Rewards points when you pre-order inFAMOUS: Second Son!

150002LE_bonusLG.jpg

Amazon (Link)                                     BestBuy (Link)

Pre-order and get a code to unlock these exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.

The Limited Edition packs additional in-game missions that reveal more about the events leading up to Delsin's story. Completing these added missions will unlock an exclusive in-game jacket designed in honor of Cole MacGrath.

150002_bonusLG.jpg

Later will add the rest!

Fable Anniversary - 2/4/14

All first printings - Albion's Outfits and Weapons and Lion's Head avatar helmet

Amazon - Apollo Outfit and Crossbow

Best Buy - Jackarse Item and Snowspire Guard Outfit

GameStop - Peiratēs Outfit and Cutlass

The LEGO Movie Videogame - 2/7/14

GameStop - Western Emmet LEGO Minifigure

Walmart - Radio DJ Robo LEGO Minifigure

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 2/25/14

Amazon - Dark Dracula Skin

Best Buy - Relic Rune Pack

GameStop - Armored Dracula Skin

South Park: The Stick of Truth - 3/4/14

Amazon - Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Best Buy - Ultimate Fellowship Pack, $20 Bonus Points My BB GCU or $10 Bonus Points My BB GC

GameStop - Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Walmart - Ultimate Fellowship Pack, $4.99 VUDU credit
That is what the OP needs to look like.

I hated it because you have to click like 3 things just to see one, then you have to look at the color key to see what means what. Its way too complicated in every way.

Although this whole thread should be scrapped and started over properly.

Do you get the more for pre ordered South Park: The Stick of Truth CE? Or just $10?

And someone should make a new thread.

Although this whole thread should be scrapped and started over properly.
Yes i think someone else should make a new one and this time please make it into a Wiki so it can be updated!

Do you get the more for pre ordered South Park: The Stick of Truth CE? Or just $10?

And someone should make a new thread.
The CE doesn't have any more bonuses just the $10 from BestBuy

Yes if you Pre-Order the CE you get a "Cartman Figure": Pose the Grand Wizard Cartman and his stick of authority with this six-inch replica figure. Plus "Kingdom of South Park Map"!
That's not a preordered bonus, it's the content of the CE. You'll get those whenever you buy it.

Man, this is annoying. Preordered my CE from Amazon. Anyone have a Super Samurai pack incoming they don't care about? Not sure if I want to double dip.

what did the BBY south park pre order come with? I thought both the Gamestop and BBY gave the ultimate fellowhip pack as someone quoted further up on this page. I got my ps3 version from gamestop and the receipt says Super Samurai pack or something. I got nothing from BBY. Aren't they supposed to email you a code or something? They did offer a pre order bonus didn't they?

Im also a bit confused if im supposed to get a  $20 or $10 certificate for it

bread's done
Back