The new South Park episode tie-ins with King of Kong

pinebarrens

CAGiversary!
Anyone notice that the latest episode of South Park is referring to the King of Kong: Fistfull of Quarters movie?

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']What part exactly was referring to it?

I saw both King of Kong and South Park and the references somehow went over my head, please explain[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't get it get either. Which episode are we talking about?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeah, I don't get it get either. Which episode are we talking about?[/quote]
The biggest shit one I'm guessing (OP was the 15th).

I thought the whole episode's purpose was the call Bono a piece of shit and nothing else, I too am curious about this reference.

[quote name='Mattte']The biggest shit one I'm guessing (OP was the 15th).

I thought the whole episode's purpose was the call Bono a piece of shit and nothing else, I too am curious about this reference.[/QUOTE]
Oh, didn't notice that.

Yeah, maybe, I'd have to rewatch that episode seeing as the King of Kong is a pretty obscure reference for them to include.

Bono sending in a picture of the biggest crap without any proof was parallel to Billy Mitchell sending in the video of himself getting over a million in Donkey Kong, and the judges (in both cases) taking the word of the previous champion without any of the same restrictions placed on the challenger (Randy/Weibe).

That's what I thought when I saw that episode.

Just seeing the movie yesterday, I didn't notice the reference in that episode of South Park.

I see it now, but it was still a shitty episode.

[quote name='zewone']Just seeing the movie yesterday, I didn't notice the reference in that episode of South Park.

I see it now, but it was still a shitty episode.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back