the new zelda in 05

[quote name='game_over18']do you want to have it. 8)[/quote]

I don't want to want anything.

Wanting = bad :whistle2:(

Having = nice :)

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']OMG you didn't hear Nintendo filed for bankruptcy. I'm sorry.[/quote]

And they sold the rights to Mario and Zelda to Microsoft.

[quote name='greendj27']

And they sold the rights to Mario and Zelda to Microsoft.[/quote]

HAHA, soon enough. They are losing everything else.

I will definitely buy it. Seeing, however, that I still don't have Wind Waker, I'd say it would be awhile before I find it in my collection. :wink:

Zelda is my most anticipated game. However, I don't think this topic is really worth a post at this point (same goes for your other post).

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521'][quote name='greendj27']

HAHA, soon enough. They are losing everything else.[/quote]

:lol: :roll:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Limpbizkit182521']OMG you didn't hear Nintendo filed for bankruptcy. I'm sorry.[/quote]

yes!!!!!!!!!! victory!!!!!!!

I will only be buying this on day one if Nintendo really adds new things to the zelda formula which is becoming to feel a little repetitve now. My favorite Zelda game in recent memory is Majora's Mask just because everything (gameplay, story, etc.) was such a departure from the norm while still retaining the elements of the universe I love. I don't just want an Ocarina of Time with better graphics. If Nintendo can really pull through and put the effort required than I will be there on day one.

I'd definitely be excited for a new Zelda game. But Nintendo, please!!! The time has come to add voice acting to your games !!!!

I don't think I like the sound of the dungeon system. Top down until you reach a battle then full 3D. Why can't we just have full 3D like the days of OOT or MM?

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Limpbizkit182521']OMG you didn't hear Nintendo filed for bankruptcy. I'm sorry.[/quote]

I would actually love that, seeing that the only reason I have a Gamecube is for first party games. Everything else I play on PS2 or Xbox. I Nintendo would just merge with one of them, that's one less system for me to buy just so I can play Nintendo games.

[quote name='Jaxcomet']I'd definitely be excited for a new Zelda game. But Nintendo, please!!! The time has come to add voice acting to your games !!!![/quote]

I think I agree you here, but not in general. I think bad voice acting can very much detract from a game. The only reason I think it would be ok in the Zelda franchise is because Link never talks, so they cant give him a terrbile voice...

It's true Link has always been a silent hero just like Crono, it would take something from him. Plus with the extra mmoney they;re saving on not using voice actors they can put mroe money into their advertising budget.

I will be getting it of course, and pre-ordering it to get whatever we are going to get free.

Voice acting is iffy. I am not sure after all these years everyone would agree on what Link or Zelda should sound like.

The time will never come to add voice acting to most Nintendo games....Do we really want the acting to turn out like something from the old Zelda cartoon?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']The time will never come to add voice acting to most Nintendo games....Do we really want the acting to turn out like something from the old Zelda cartoon?[/quote]

Reading dialogue was fine in the days of the NES but it's just not acceptable in 2004. I'm not saying that the characters need to talk constantly but, come on, at least some speech would be nice. Nintendo needs to make an effort to find suitable voice actors.......

I like Nintendo and I would hate to see their reluctance to let go of the past lead to their downfall.

Mario talked a little in Mario 64 and Mario Kart. The voice fit him great. I think voice acting would be a nice addition.

can u really put a voice on such a legendary hero, he's the strong silent type. Mario is easy to have a voice, hes freakin italian, I have no idea what legendary hyrulian would sould like.

I'd only see voice acting as being neccesary if you were talking about a game with TONS of dialog like Xenogears was a game that deperately needed it Xenosaga thankfully did have almost exclusivly voiced cutscenes. Zelda games arnt that "talky" though, they dont need to be and thus the visuals can speak for themselves.

I, for one, was glad Link didn't have a voice in soulcalibur (aside for battlecries and grunts), it made him standout and probably one of the coolest personalities in the game.

I will probably get the new Zelda but not right away unless it offers something significantly better than the recent games... (which I loved but the formula is getting a bit stale)...

look you guys, i know nintendos been getting a little cheapers (Read: ********) latley but i don't thinik they would ever sell the right to all of thier propertys to sony and definetly not Microsuckz

[quote name='NateWhs152']hell yeah i am buying it. and uf nintendo is going bankruot then why are they putting out the ds?[/quote]

Cheapy D, please give us a spell check for Christmas.

Nobody would use it.

Nintendo isnt going out of buisness anytime soon. heck if they wanted to thaey could fall back on portable games and Pokemon and live forever, comfortably.

bread's done
Back