The Next 4 Sign-ups Get $20 Paypal from me!

JamesM4321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you have not already signed up for an account at Gratis for their FREE Flat Screen TV deal and their Free Desktop PC Deal, sign up using my link codes:

http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/default.aspx?referer=8330027

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7812484

You must complete an offer at each one.
There's an Ancestry.com trial that's free. And, a Netscape trial that's free. So, if you do one of those offers at one of the links above, and the other offer at the other link.....you'll get $20 from me.

This only applies to the next 4 people to sign up at BOTH links and complete an offer.

PM me after you've completed your offers at both places. And then I will check and sent the money.

If you're concerned about the legitimacy of these offers, goto Gearlive.com forums and goto the Free Stuff section. There are many threads showing pictures of people getting their free stuff, as well as positive feedback on me.

[quote name='Supernothing']I hope you get nothing, and if you do it is defective.[/quote]

already recieved the ipods....just having trouble getting these last couple of referrals....

But I appreciate your concern. LOL

haha its funny how many of the people will lie and say they DID get their stuff, just to make everyone else the same... when in reality, 99% of people will NEVER see anything off of any of these offers, regardless of the number of referalls they get (does it no make you curious that ALL the completed people get a message "Sent To Vendor" yet, it stays that way for MONTHS?)

[quote name='slidecage']and after you sign up for them they will say Well your the 5th person to do it so you dont get any money[/quote]

Nope. You won't find a single person online that says I've cheated them.

I've spent the last 2 weeks getting people all their referrals for the FREE iPod for $35 each, and not one person has been cheated out of their money. I've gotten like 8 people all of their referrals, and have a list of 15 people on the waiting list.

Although I have to spend all but $5 to get these people these referrals, I still have a little money left....so I figure I'll spend it to get my last 4 referrals on each program.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']haha its funny how many of the people will lie and say they DID get their stuff, just to make everyone else the same... when in reality, 99% of people will NEVER see anything off of any of these offers, regardless of the number of referalls they get (does it no make you curious that ALL the completed people get a message "Sent To Vendor" yet, it stays that way for MONTHS?)[/quote]

Actually it doesn't. Mine arrived the last week of August. I only waited about 3 weeks. And, I hear the people that ordered at the begining of August should have theirs by Tuesday. All the tracking numbers have been posted all over the internet. I think they are from the 8/4-8/6 order timeframe. So, around 3-5 weeks wait time.

Not to mention the company has been on NBC's national news, CNN, and featured on Wired.com

Face it, they're legit.

[quote name='JamesM4321'][quote name='deathcabforcutie']haha its funny how many of the people will lie and say they DID get their stuff, just to make everyone else the same... when in reality, 99% of people will NEVER see anything off of any of these offers, regardless of the number of referalls they get (does it no make you curious that ALL the completed people get a message "Sent To Vendor" yet, it stays that way for MONTHS?)[/quote]

Actually it doesn't. Mine arrived the last week of August. I only waited about 3 weeks. And, I hear the people that ordered at the begining of August should have theirs by Tuesday. All the tracking numbers have been posted all over the internet. I think they are from the 8/4-8/6 order timeframe. So, around 3-5 weeks wait time.

Not to mention the company has been on NBC's national news, CNN, and featured on Wired.com

Face it, they're legit.[/quote]

Beyond that, there are quite a few websites that have popped up with proof in the form of pictures and screenshots.

I'm thinking of trying for an iPod soon...

[quote name='JamesM4321']Well, I'll be thinking of you while using my new Desktop and Flatscreen.[/quote]

Be sure to post pictures. And post some of the poor souls who are lower on the pyramid too!

bread's done
Back