The "Nintendo ON" Revealed (FAKE?) New Clue!

[quote name='Scorch']Good lord.. this is the sixth or seventh time it's been posted.. IT'S NOT REAL![/QUOTE]

Scorch

Voted most likely CAGer to have an ulcer by 2006

[quote name='supadupacheap']Scorch

Voted most likely CAGer to have an ulcer by 2006[/QUOTE]

he should be like the cag security gaurd...i swear hes on top of like every double post and he even corrects you on spelling

[quote name='supadupacheap']Scorch

Voted most likely CAGer to have an ulcer by 2006[/QUOTE]

Yes, because holding down the shift key is so much more ulcer inducing than not holding it down.

I have to agree with Scorch on this one, It has been posted many, many times. It's getting kind of annoying going to a thread you expect to have new info only to hear the same old stuff.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Scorch, you're awesome. Let me have your baby ;)[/QUOTE]

Should be no problem, what with you jumping on his dick.

J/K I like Scorch, too :) Somebody has to do the dirty work around here.

Somebody has to do the dirty work around here.

nah, no one really does. people are going to make double posts anyway and it's not like they learn anything from someone telling them they've made a double post. :whistle2:\ but that's just my silent, unpopular opinion...

Possible Clue?

Watching that video again there's a clock ticking then it stops for like 5 seconds then start again, but when it finally stops it says:

Nintendo Revolution Day
512 000 000

512,000.000 which if were seconds and divided all the way in to days would equal 6 days.....

The video was released the 13th.... + 6 days = May 19th.

On the video it says under the 512,000,000 "REVOLUTION DAY"

???

[quote name='captaincold']Possible Clue?

Watching that video again there's a clock ticking then it stops for like 5 seconds then start again, well while it's stopped here's the number that it shows:

Nintendo Revolution Day
512 000 000

512,000.000 which if were seconds and divided all the way in to days would equal 6 days.....

???[/QUOTE]

If I give you ten bucks, will you get out of the house?

[quote name='Scorch']If I give you ten bucks, will you get out of the house?[/QUOTE]
I was gonna give him ten bucks to get a vasectomy, but hey, whatever works.

[quote name='Scorch']If I give you ten bucks, will you get out of the house?[/QUOTE]
Damn, thats some good work there though...i give him credit for that

[quote name='captaincold']Possible Clue?

Watching that video again there's a clock ticking then it stops for like 5 seconds then start again, but when it finally stops it says:

Nintendo Revolution Day
512 000 000

???[/QUOTE]

Impressive if that's true. Did you come up with that yourself?

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Impressive if that's true. Did you come up with that yourself?[/QUOTE]

probably not, there are forums filled with this stuff, apperently nintendo is going to announce that their system created god tomarrow.;)

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Impressive if that's true. Did you come up with that yourself?[/QUOTE]

No i didn't. My friend(downklown) just emailed it to me.

[quote name='javeryh']Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.[/QUOTE]
Actually I think it is around 15-16%

bread's done
Back