The Ninth Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Georgetown Destroyed All Of Our Brackets

looking around the net and seems noone does it anymore ...

I remember years ago (unless my cousin did it herself) WRestlemania and the final always happen around the same time...

i remember back in the 90s (like i said unless she book them herself but doubt it)

there was a company that offered the WM NCAA PACKAGE

They would fly you out of your hometown to the FINAL FOUR and give you tickets and hotel on saturday
THEY Would then fly you from that town to the WM town on sunday and give you tickets and hotel
THey would then FLY YOU FROM WM to the Championship game on monday tickets with hotel
and fly you back home tuesday

BUT i dont think it was cheap (maybe 10k per peson) cant remember

Yeah that would have to have been crazy expensive. I attended Wrestlemania when it was held here in Atlanta in 2011 and also looked into tickets to the Final Four being held here this weekend (couldn't afford it). Just the ticket prices alone for a combined package would be pretty costly. Factoring in airfare, food, and lodging would result in a pretty extravagant affair to be sure. I'm sure it would be a blast though! :D

Oh, and of course...GO BLUE!

Here are the remaining winning scenarios:

If Louisville beats Wichita St. and then wins the title game:

1. moleman
2. eLefAdEr
3. yakboy86

If Louisville beats Wichita St., Michigan beats Syracuse, and Michigan beats Louisville:

1. combatrhombus
2. moleman
3. chuckie88

If Louisville beats Wichita St., Syracuse beats Michigan, and Syracuse beats Louisville:

1. moleman
2. NastyNin9
3. Pasty

Here are the final winning scenarios:

If Louisville beats Wichita St. and then wins the title game:

1. moleman
2. eLefAdEr
3. yakboy86

If Louisville beats Wichita St., Michigan beats Syracuse, and Michigan beats Louisville:

1. combatrhombus
2. moleman
3. chuckie88

Whew...Michigan always scares me with their missed free throws. I feel bad for Syracuse fans watching that zone is a snore fest, glad we beat it. Should be a great championship game. Go Blue!

Damn you Michigan for not winning...

coming in 7th would of made me happy

Coming in 4th place and missing 3rd by one freaking point

would of loved to won Touch My Katamari for the vita CRAP CRAP CRAP

MAN I JUST SLIDECAGED MYSELF :(

best finish i ever had Came in 4th place... 1 pt behind 3rd 2 pts behind 2nd :)

WTG TO THE WINNERS

and Thanks for running the tourament again this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Louisville wins a fantastic game, so here are our winners:

1. moleman - 152 pts
2. eLefAdEr - 121 pts
3. yakboy86 - 120 pts

I'll get in contact with you three in the morning.

Michigan goes down in one of the best championship games in recent memory, both teams going toe to toe!
So tough to take a loss in the final but at least the Wolverines can say they went down swinging. :boxing:

Kudos to all the winners and thanks for putting in the time and effort to run this contest FriskyTanuki, great job!:applause:

[quote name='slidecage']...MAN I JUST SLIDECAGED MYSELF :( [/QUOTE]
Also, I found this comment quite funny! :lol:

[quote name='chuckie88']Michigan goes down in one of the best championship games in recent memory, both teams going toe to toe!
So tough to take a loss in the final but at least the Wolverines can say they went down swinging. :boxing:

Kudos to all the winners and thanks for putting in the time and effort to run this contest FriskyTanuki, great job!:applause:

Also, I found this comment quite funny! :lol:[/QUOTE]

+1
Great game! Bodies flying everywhere.

Thanks again to FriskyTanuki for putting this together. Always makes watching the games that much more fun.

Also, congrats to the winners of the pool. I have my prize ready to PM to one of you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Louisville wins a fantastic game, so here are our winners:

1. moleman - 152 pts
2. eLefAdEr - 121 pts
3. yakboy86 - 120 pts

I'll get in contact with you three in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the winners! I sucked hard this year with only 82 pts.

All of the prize PMs have been sent out. We had one special prize for the worst bracket in the pool, which goes to killswitch64 for his 38 point bracket. The prize is Splatterhouse for the Xbox 360.

Being a fan of tOSU I'm so glad our hated rivals didn't win the championship

Louisville definitely deserved it and I think TTUN represented the B1G well. Cbus's own son, Trey Burke was trying his best to will them to a victory.

Thanks Frisky for hosting this competition again and see everyone next year!

This might be the best piece of sports photography to come out of this year's tournament:

h3D840D03

[quote name='pitfallharry219']This might be the best piece of sports photography to come out of this year's tournament:

h3D840D03
[/QUOTE]

I saw this on imgur and was in tears at some of the comments on the photo.

bread's done
Back