The Obama Chia Pet

JMEPO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk

TS020309_ObamaChiaPet.jpg

I saw a commercial for this today and honestly couldn't believe it. I'm sure It'll look great next to my Obama commemorative plate collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rickonker']Didn't Obama have an afro when he was younger?[/quote]

obama_oahuan79.jpg

A little bit. It's a clean cut kinda fro.

[quote name='JMEPO']
A little bit. It's a clean cut kinda fro.[/quote]

Clean cut? What's that supposed to mean!? ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']... so when presidential shit comes out, like coins and stuff, do the presidents approve of them? If so, why the hell would Obama approve of a Chia pet?[/quote]

From what it sounds like (and this is purely based on 1 half-hour tv special on products with the label "As seen on TV") PETA was the group that pushed for the Obama Chia Pet to be sold, which has since been pulled from Walgreens (The only store crazy/stupid/smart/etc. to sell it) shelves.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']... so when presidential shit comes out, like coins and stuff, do the presidents approve of them? If so, why the hell would Obama approve of a Chia pet?[/quote]

The president's image is public domain, so it's free to use by anyone.

[quote name='Purple Flames']The president's image is public domain, so it's free to use by anyone.[/QUOTE]
Then I'm going to make an Obama Clapper. The unit that receives your clapping will be in the shape of our nation's president.

And what's with these people saying the Obama Chia Pet is racist? I read some comments on a blog page about the Chia Pet and one guy said since the last human Chia Pet was Mr. T, it's a racial move to make an Obama Chia Pet? Really, do people channel their racial rage against black people by making Chia Pets in the shape of presidents?

bread's done
Back