The Offical YourFreeiStuff CONGA! NEW TRAINN SITE! Join Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars10

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
yourfreeistuffxj2.jpg

First of all, thanks JustBlaze for your conga layout. You really are the king of the referral game!

Trainn
is by far the #1 Freebie Network. Check out their official website for testimonials and other information.

Prizes offered:
8gb iPod Nano
20in. Cinema
160gb iPod Classic
8gb iPhone
40gb Apple TV
$300 Cash

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 2 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending

4. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
3. The top 2 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 3 Referrals.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 2 will go to the bottom and the next 2 will now be on top)

To be fair, this conga will be set to 3 referrals. This way we can keep the conga up and active at all times.

conga_top.jpg

Mars10 (0/3)

conga_bottom.jpg

The rules are simple, sign up under one of the top two people in the conga, go green and post your information according to the guidelines above.

This conga will be rotated EVERY FRIDAY!

Now I know this is my first conga, but I hope to keep this thing moving. I have been a reader of CAG for awhile (long time lurker), just got my PS34free from trainn and now I hope we can all benifit from their new site! If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Also, I do know that I am the only one up there, but hopefully not for long! Get joining so you can be number 2!

If you are worried about my credibility Foladar will vouch for me, I am here to run a conga for CAG not just to get referrals for myself. Unlike all the other conga threads out there i will keep this one going long after I am done and will not disappear after I have recieved my referrals. You can count on this conga staying up to date!

Again, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Ok...not trying to troll...but there is already like 3 other congas for this site. This conga crap has got to stop.

Join another conga and get in line...don't sit here and try and score yourself free referrals.

Yah i know, but none of them were set up properly at all. If you even look at the other congas nothing is happening, and on top of that they look like someone is just trying to score stuff for themselves instead of helping the community. It is not about the conga stuff stopping It is about getting it organized. None of the other threads had even the slightest organization.

Also to say i am doing this thread to score free stuff just for myself is a lie. You should not judge people because of the other crappy/unorganized/shady congas that were started. Mine is here for the CAG's.

If you have a problem with the way this is being run just PM me, no need to thread crap before it has even begun.

Also, if i do need to remove this conga just PM me. Maybe the two congas that are up can merge or something. Or mine just go. Anyway, i had good intentions. I just hope it all works out one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back