The Office - Season 3 - Discussion [possible spoilers]

I say Jan... Jan seems like a perfect fit for Michael anyway.

As for the epsidoe, I think this was the one that finally made the new co-workers unite with the old office crew 100% now... i loved the whole thing where michael couldn't identify which asian girl was his :)

It was a decent episode tonight, Kevin singing karaoke was pretty sweet. Then when he walked past Dwight and gave him a high five when he was signing. :lol:

Great episode tonight... so many funny moments, and it didn't seem like an hour went by. Kevin was really hilarious tonight (the look he gave when Toby felt him up... classic Kevin). I liked Pam's union with Karen; they were like a pair of scheming little girls. I liked Jim's committee for determining which committee is valid, and I like that he confirmed the obvious, that he still thinks of Pam. My favorite part was by far Michael marking one of the waitresses with a marker.

Every time I see Tobey, I feel so bad for him. He's by far the most sane person there, and he seems like the most miserable.

:(

[quote name='Strell']Every time I see Tobey, I feel so bad for him. He's by far the most sane person there, and he seems like the most miserable.

:([/QUOTE]

The best was tonight when Dwight just walks up and takes the bathrobe out of his hands. All he says, "Why?" :rofl:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The best was tonight when Dwight just walks up and takes the bathrobe out of his hands. All he says, "Why?" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I really liked the part when he went into the break room with Kevin, and he feels the bathrobe, and Kevin looks at the camera like "You saw that, right?"

[quote name='Strell']I really liked the part when he went into the break room with Kevin, and he feels the bathrobe, and Kevin looks at the camera like "You saw that, right?"[/QUOTE]

Yep, that was a great followup joke.

great show, a lot of the funny memorable points have been made already. Dwight in the restaurant not being able to hear anyone was great, espically when jim told him that the waitress was talking about cutting up a duck

This thread no longer appears on searches... weird.

Anyway I caught the rerun of the Christmas episode and it was fantastic.

Highlights:

"I accidentally ran over it. It's a Christmas miracle!"

"It's a bold move to Photoshop yourself into a picture with your girlfriend and her kids on a ski trip with their real father but then again Michael is a bold guy. Is bold the right word?"

"It appears we are one bathrobe short."
"Take it from Toby."

"No, orange is whoreish."

"Permission to join the validity committee."
"Permission denied."
"Dammit."

"I'll need my entourage. Jim, Dwight, Ryan - c'mon, we're going to Asian Hooters."

"Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They've got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason and you were nothing but great to your ho and you told her that she was the only ho for you and that she was better then all the other hos in the world and then suddenly ... she's not your ho... no mo."

"I don't back down. My sister and I used to be best friends and we haven't talked in over 16 years over some disagreement I don't even remember. So... yeah... I'm pretty good."

"I totally rebounded. Somone else shoots and I take the ball and I score. Well, I guess I didn't really score... and I'm not sure who was actually shooting... but, whatever. It doesn't matter. It's all good... or as my ex might say, 'domo arigato Mr.... Scott."

Yeah, this thread is a bitch to find in the search for no good reason, thx for bringing it back up. I loved the "hos" speech... plus the whole episode was well put together.

I loved the fact that he couldnt figure out which one of the 2 ladies was his date. That was hilarious, specially when he marked her arm with a black marker :rofl:

future episode spoiler not sure it is tonights episode or not per tvguide ask ausiello

jim and his new women will have there first major fight and pam will be in the middle of it.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I dunno about that, Michael might have photoshopped that picture too.[/quote]

He does have some pretty sweet photoshop skills that he displayed during the christmas episode :lol:

fuck I completely forgot about this tonight. Downloading I go.

And the best photoshoping job Michael ever did was last season in the one where they did the office ID badges. I forgot the main plot of that episode, but it was the one where everyone was "redacting" their complaints to Toby.

[quote name='CouRageouS']fuck I completely forgot about this tonight. Downloading I go.

And the best photoshoping job Michael ever did was last season in the one where they did the office ID badges. I forgot the main plot of that episode, but it was the one where everyone was "redacting" their complaints to Toby.[/quote]
pdvd001vv6.png

"I only saw her at night. .... And in the morning. .... .....

I had sex. .... .... Jan.

I had sex with Jan."

man i really hope pam doesnt rebound with roy. they are dragging it out so long, i mean we all know jim and pam will be together sooner or later.

the big suprise this episode was jan confessing her feelings for michael. well that and the giant picture in the warehouse... and then kevin taking it home

I thought it was a pretty good episode. Toby had one of my favorite lines with "Michael, 9 different people e-mailed me that photo. Including my ex-wife and we don't talk."

I enjoyed the last episode quite a bit. It had some funny moments, like at the begining of the episode when Dwight was "taking off his cloths" and Michael running down the halls trying to get the photo deleted.

"So you're PMSing pretty bad, huh?"

I watched last nights episode earlier today. Great stuff. Was I the only one who felt horrible when Pam started crying? I just didn't expect that to happen. :whistle2:(

Awesome episode...

Just saw it an hour ago... I was superbly happy with what happened with the end with Jan.

also, Kevin ended the show off nicely with his "art" :lol: I'm still surprised he's engaged.

[quote name='javeryh']Great episode.

"Who did this to you?"[/quote]

Hah hah, I love how he then tied his coat around his waist. Dwight is the best character on tv.

Dwight really grew as a character by helping Pam out like that. I loved this episode, and was shocked when Jan A. didn't kill Michael for the image leaking and B. went all crazy with him by confessing her feelings.

This episode was just alright for me. I enjoyed Andy's chainsaw outburst in the opening.
[quote name='JaytheGamefan']I loved this episode, and was shocked when Jan A. didn't kill Michael for the image leaking and B. went all crazy with him by confessing her feelings.[/QUOTE]So, I'm wondering... did she actually ever say that she knew about the image leaking? It seems impossible for her not to know, but I'm surprised she went all crazy in love on Michael at all, let alone after knowing about the topless photo being shown to everyone.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Dwight really grew as a character by helping Pam out like that. I loved this episode, and was shocked when Jan A. didn't kill Michael for the image leaking and B. went all crazy with him by confessing her feelings.[/quote]

I don't think she knows yet. I think she'll find out in a future episode after their relationship develops a bit more. It should make for a pretty funny altercation.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I don't think she knows yet. I think she'll find out in a future episode after their relationship develops a bit more. It should make for a pretty funny altercation.[/QUOTE]

That was my understanding as well.

Great episode as well, people have already mentioned my favorite parts though ha.

Um....didn't Jan walk down into the supply room, where there was a gigantic poster of the picture?

I had to watch this at my aunt's house during my younger cousin's birthday, so I missed most parts, but I could swear I saw her walking down the stairs, and I imagine it would be pretty hard to miss your own blown up ass on the wall.

I was crying laughing when Andy was playing the metallic drums and singing. Kevin's facial expression was just priceless.

[quote name='Strell']Um....didn't Jan walk down into the supply room, where there was a gigantic poster of the picture?

I had to watch this at my aunt's house during my younger cousin's birthday, so I missed most parts, but I could swear I saw her walking down the stairs, and I imagine it would be pretty hard to miss your own blown up ass on the wall.[/quote]

Dwight ordered it to be taken down.

[quote name='Strell']Um....didn't Jan walk down into the supply room, where there was a gigantic poster of the picture?

I had to watch this at my aunt's house during my younger cousin's birthday, so I missed most parts, but I could swear I saw her walking down the stairs, and I imagine it would be pretty hard to miss your own blown up ass on the wall.[/quote]

what he said ^

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']This episode was just alright for me. I enjoyed Andy's chainsaw outburst in the opening.
So, I'm wondering... did she actually ever say that she knew about the image leaking? It seems impossible for her not to know, but I'm surprised she went all crazy in love on Michael at all, let alone after knowing about the topless photo being shown to everyone.[/QUOTE]

if you remember, she mentioned over and over again that her psychologist recommended that michael was the thing she needed in her life. Personally, I think Michael totally deserves her. He always seems to get the bad side of every situation so it was nice to see him get something he had his heart set on for a long ass time... finally... again.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'] He always seems to get the bad side of every situation[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he almost always causes it himself, which is why you can never feel completely and totally sympathetic toward him. I mean, you do feel bad for him quite a bit, but there's always that nagging at the back of your head that's thinking he kinda deserves some of the situations he gets into.

Said many times before - this is what makes The Office so great. You see an amazing array of sides of each person, and the show can effectively elicit different emotions from the audience with deft ease.

@Grave: Mkay. Again, I was in a horribly bad environment for watching the episode. I'll have to...acquire it soon for a second viewing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'] He always seems to get the bad side of every situation[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he almost always causes it himself, which is why you can never feel completely and totally sympathetic toward him. I mean, you do feel bad for him quite a bit, but there's always that nagging at the back of your head that's thinking he kinda deserves some of the situations he gets into.

Said many times before - this is what makes The Office so great. You see an amazing array of sides of each person, and the show can effectively elicit different emotions from the audience with deft ease.

@Grave: Mkay. Again, I was in a horribly bad environment for watching the episode. I'll have to...acquire it soon for a second viewing.

bread's done
Back