The Office Season 8 bluray combo pack $12.99 at Best Buy

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
Since my other topic seemed to draw interest with my sidenote of The Office season 8 bluray combo being on sale......ridiculously cheap....I figured I'd post a separate topic.

Now I imagine this topic will go many posts about how the show sucks that Michael Scott isn't in it anymore I still enjoy it

Thanked you before and will thank you again!

Also, I saw on blu-ray.com's forum that you can get 100 RZ points if you shop through myrz.com. Best Buy is a merchant on there and you should be able to buy from them and get 100 RZ points!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This past Thursday's episode was one of the best IMO. Sucks there is only 1 episode left.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought that. They really hit their mark with last Thursday's episode. I can only hope they go out on another high note this week.

[quote name='Tyga24']Thanks for the heads up OP. Didnt know Season 8 was a combo-pack so I'm definitely in for it.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, one side of the disc is a Bluray, and the other side is DVD. Not exactly too enthusiastic about that.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']From what I've heard, one side of the disc is a Bluray, and the other side is DVD. Not exactly too enthusiastic about that.[/QUOTE]

sadly IU think that is correct due to the fact that the stand alone dvd set is the same amount of discs.

And here I thought I got a great deal on this during the SecondSpin 40% off sale for $15ish. Not that I'm in a rush to rewatch this particular season but I figure since I have all the other seasons might as well keep my collection complete.

Sweet - I wound up getting this for $3 and some change thanks to having $10 in RZ certs. It minorly sucks that I'll have to wait longer since it's backordered, but that's no huge deal.

[quote name='Scorch']Can anyone please confirm/deny that these are flipper discs (blu on one side, DVD on the other)?[/QUOTE]

Confirmed.

if the double sides disc thing throws you off the dvd edition of this is also $12.99. but i figured the blu combo was the way to go since it also includes a digital copy. I dont think the dvd version does.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']if the double sides disc thing throws you off the dvd edition of this is also $12.99. but i figured the blu combo was the way to go since it also includes a digital copy. I dont think the dvd version does.[/QUOTE]

Yep the DVD version doesn't have digital copy.

Good deal. Saw this a couple days in-store. I was thinking to myself, wasn't this on Netflix? One of the weaker seasons of The Office but for a Blu-ray combo, good deal.

Yes, a weaker season but it does have its moments. And I love the Andy-Erin relationship way more then the Jim-Pam relationship. I havent seen any of season 9 yet though so please dont spoil anything.

Last night I finished the last episode of The Office. It was wonderful, and they really did the final season the right way.

Also, FlameLiquid. I liked the Andy/Erin relationship, but Andy at one point was just... too much haha. I hope you enjoy the next season as it is amazing.

bread's done
Back