The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
logo.gif
logo.gif

untitledyp3.jpg

untitledzz1.jpg

Trainn is by far the #1 Freebie Network. Check out their official website for testimonials and other information.

Prizes Offered:

360Elite4Free

360 Elite Silver (11 Refs)
360 Elite system (10 Refs)
360 Elite Gold (13 Refs)
$480 Cash (10 Refs)
360 Elite Bronze (11 Refs)
$475 Gift Card (10 Refs)
Elite Platinum (13 Refs)

3604Free

Gold Bundle (12 Refs)
Xbox 360 Elite (10 Refs)
Silver Bundle (12 Refs)
Platinum Bundle (14 Refs)
$350 Cash (8 Refs)
$500 Gift Card (12 Refs)
Xbox 360 System (8 Refs)
Premium System (Canada) (10 Refs)
$415 Cash (10 Refs)
$450 Gift Card (10 Refs)
$375 Gift Card (8 Refs)
Bronze Bundle (10 Refs)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 2 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened
or Pending
4. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
3. The top 2 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 5 Referrals.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 2 will go to the bottom and the next 2 will now be on top)

**To be fair, this conga will be set to 5 referrals. This way we can keep the conga up and active at all times.**

Ricochet (0/5)
timmylamb
(0/5)

Next People In Line/Order:

Prodigy (0/5)
Wolve11 (2/5)

Tiffanne (1/5)
achokshi (0/5)

Redeema (2/5)
GunsGermsSteel (0/5)

koolaidalicious (0/5)

TsuyoiMomonga (0/5)
HB HOb (0/5)

strey101 (0/5)
prisonerac (2/5)

T MAN
(0/5)
fullmetalfan720
(0/5)

jd0110 (0/5)
galvatron2k1 (1/5)

Soulstar (1/5)
POG
(0/5)

5/5 Refs or Completed:

macjz212 (Finsihed ;))
sventhebruin (Received 360 Elite)
JMD1040 (Finished ;))
psincubus (Received $480 Paypal)
ddrlenz (Received 360 Elite)
JustBlaze (Received $480 Paypal)

Scammers:

koopa (a.ka. [email protected])

-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-

**Basically you sign up under one of the top 2 people in the conga, complete an offer, and get placed in the conga. This is a "Freestyle CONGA", as where you can sign up under a 360Elite4Free.com Account under someone and have your 3604free.com Account promoted. There WILL be NO switching ref links beyond this, you either choose your 3604Free or 360Elite4Free account.**

-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
-- UPDATE --

ddrlenz has been added to conga. C'mon people, let's get this going. Sign up for one of the top 2, and you will be added to the awaiting list. List rotates weekly, or if the top 2 get their 3 refs.

[quote name='Wolve11']1. ddrlenz
2. [email protected]
3. eAuction Tutor
4. Completed/Greened

Why would 3 referrals be enough? I thought we all need 10?[/quote]

It would only be fair if we got 3 refs first, so everyone finishes, as it gets more active, I will higher the Referral Amount.

---CONGA CIRCLE UPDATE - MAJOR CHANGE ---

The 3 Ref a person is no longer in effect. Although, the two top people will remain in place for a one week period, and the next 2 people will step up.

Advantages of this UPDATE?

-Having 5 refs for each person is better than 3, as 5 is a portion of how much the prize is (10 refs- Minimum)
-You will get referrals quicker, no need to worry about 3-5 people being in top list, you will have you're referrals in no time.
-Conga will last alot longer, meaning people won't ever need to worry about not getting refs, if this conga picks up more speed.

I like how you asked me how your 'conga' was flawed, and when I told you it's too much of a pyramid scheme you decided to make it even more of a pyramid scheme.

Please keep this thread clean, and yes, we already know referrals are a pyrmaid scheme. And there's nothing wrong with that. Hell if this was a wrong way to make money, then there wouldn't be 7 full pages with this stuff.

If you're not going to be a part of this CONGA. Please don't post.. as I said in my original post.

EVERYthing in life is a pyramid scheme. It's just the way it is. Do you work at a job? Yes. Does the boss benefit from the employees working hard for him or her...yes. He makes more money for the harder the people below him work. It's reality.

You're welcome to not participate. But trolling the forums looking for other people's threads to crash and trash is much more annoying than any pyramid scheme.

And the difference between this pyramid and life's pyramid...is that eventually the people at the bottom will be at the top alot more quicker!

Does the employee get something in return? Yes. Life is not a pyramid scheme. Life is a heirarchy, which is sustainable. Pyramid schemes are actually illegal in life, because exactly like this thread, it's unsustainable. A one-to-one referral system would be much more fair, and is completely plausible in this situation.

Stating so is not trolling. My criticism is well-grounded, and JustBlaze actually asked specifically via PM for my opinion. Once he decided that he didn't like my opinion, he asked me to retract it. I will do no such thing.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Please keep this thread clean, and yes, we already know referrals are a pyrmaid scheme. And there's nothing wrong with that. Hell if this was a wrong way to make money, then there wouldn't be 7 full pages with this stuff.

If you're not going to be a part of this CONGA. Please don't post.. as I said in my original post.[/quote]

BACK ON TOPIC. THANK YOU.

--And Macjz212 is in. Thanks for the Fast green.--

Good way to credit fast and easy is to review over the posts in this thread, and see which offers people did and which ones greened.

logo.gif

untitledyp3.jpg

Trainn, the #1 Freebie Network, has finally released the anticipated 360Elite4Free.com.

Prizes Offered:

360 Elite Silver (11 Refs)
360 Elite system (10 Refs)
360 Elite Gold (13 Refs)
$480 Cash (10 Refs)
360 Elite Bronze (11 Refs)
$475 Gift Card (10 Refs)
Elite Platinum (13 Refs)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 2 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending

4. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
3. The top 2 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 5 Referrals.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 2 will go to the bottom and the next 2 will now be on top)

**To be fair, this conga will be set to 5 referrals. This may change later on**

conga_top.jpg

JustBlaze (2/5)
ddrlenz (1/5)

conga_bottom.jpg

Next People In Line/Order:

-Wolve11
-Tiffanne

-macjz212

**Please, I want to keep this conga clean and active, so if you're not interested, please don't even bother posting, if you have a question, I will be more than happy to answer through pm's.**

The quickest and easiest offer to complete is Stamps.com. You get credited almost instantly, you get $5 in free postage, plus you have a month to cancel. Awesome!

A. ddrlenz
B. [email protected]
C. None yet, I plan on doing stamps.com offer
D. Signed up

A few quick questions before I go through with doing the stamps.com offer which seems to be the most popular one people are doing. How easy is it to cancel my trial and how do I go about doing it? You people are okay with leaving your credit card info with this website? How long should I wait until I try and cancel my stamps.com trial? Also, is the software safe to put on my computer?

I'm not trying to sound skeptical because I have had postitive experiences with sites like this before, such as freeipods.com where I got myself a free 20GB iPod. What made that so easy was they had an ebay offer to do where all you had to do was sign up with ebay and your offer was done, so finding referalls was a breeze. I know this kinda stuff works but I just want to make sure the stamps.com offer is really safe.

Stamps
1. Call [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1-888-434-0055, Option #1 to Cancel.
2. Complete the offer, it will ask to download in end, then download, install, and when it's installed, log in with your info, that you filled out the sign up with (Username/Password).
3. Please belive that TRAINN is the biggest network in the freebie scene, and they verify each offer very carefully, they remove any offer that is lead fraudulent, so I feel 100% safe when I complete any of the offers on their sites.
4. I don't encourage cancellation, but if you dislike the service, here are good times to cancel.
-If you got credited for a 30 day trial, cancel a week after.
-If you got credited for a 7 day trial, cancel on the 5th day.

P.S. The freeipods.com site you did, that network later was found of scamming, and is now shut down for ever, and they didn't ship many gifts, even when they did, they shipped after 4-5 months, please believe that new sites have advanced, if you want a couple of differetn #1 rated legit sites, that pay within 2-3 days, please pm me, I have a couple of sites open.
[/FONT]

JustBlaze, thanks for the quick feedback. I just signed up with stamps.com and got a quick green as well. I didn't know that about the freeipods.com site, but when I go to that website it is still there, and I can even still log in to my account. I never had a problem with them and I got my order pretty quickly, but maybe others weren't so lucky. Anyway, here is an update for the conga:

A. ddrlenz
B. [email protected]
C. Stamps.com
D. Green

Not a problem, but I think you may owe me 10 bucks, lol jk. Hopefully this conga will get us all at least 5 greens, then thats only 5 friends I'm gonna have to convince to sign up for this thing.

just a question, whats keeping someone from signing up with 10 different emails to give themselves 10 referrals? do they check ip addresses or something?

lol. A hint of fraudulent acitivity, will get you banned.

You Can Never Do An Offer Twice. Never, or any site. And You Cannot sign up on the same site twice. Hell, They will ban you for having a fake phone number sometimes.

Just to be clear, since our links are going to be rotated every Monday, my link should be up there on the 28th, correct?

Does signing up for a second Level A offer get you any closer to the goal, or is it just referrals that I need now?

[quote name='psincubus']so if i complete another one, it doesn't do anything to get me closer to the elite?[/quote]
If you don't want to deal with getting other people and are available to do alot of offers just for the prize, you can easily switch to Points in Account Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back