The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have completed their deals already: would it ship quicker if you opted for the money instead of the actual 360?

Also, shouldn't the conga have rotated?

[quote name='TsuyoiMomonga']For those that have completed their deals already: would it ship quicker if you opted for the money instead of the actual 360? [/quote] It really depends on your personal preference. I do believe that you get the money quicker, which means you could simply go retail and purchase what you want there. Otherwise, ordering through Trainn includes free shipping and they do not charge tax...so that in itself can be a benefit. If you can wait a few days for it to process and ship out, I would say use Trainn.

So I have 9 referrals now and my account is under review. What are some factors that might prevent it from being approved? I really want this to work...

[quote name='JustBlaze']They ship paypal prizes every Early Wednesday/Saturday Mornings, around 6 am pacific time to be exact ';)[/quote]

What about the system?

T Man should have a referral from me and be at least 1/5.
And i believe that the HB Hob in the conga is actually me, TJ Hob, correct? I guess it's the link that's important, but still.

Can you help me too? I didn't sign up under anyone but I WILL help you if you help me! Can someone please help me :). I have heard about this company TraInn and I want to give them a try. I can't afford an xbox so I figured I would give this website a shot to see if it actually works. I watched the video and they seem 100% legit. Click this link: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4132040 and follow the easy steps. I did the stamps.com offer because you can cancel after three weeks so you dont have to spend a dime! Plus, they give you $5 of free postage (you need to print out some postage even if you dont need to send anything to get credit!) If you help me out with this offer I will help you out too just PM me! Your help is much appreciated!!!

It might take longer than four actual days due to a weekend, I believe it says four business days, but mine took four business days exactly.

hey guys im new. i really wanna help out and get involved in this conga , but the thing is..a lot of these offers require payment and im only 14 years old. i dont have a credit card or anything to pay for these. and no matter how much i beg my parents for their credit cards, they just wont lend it to me. im having a really hard time completing offers. there are countless times i clicked on an offer, filled out my personal info, but once i see something that tells me to add a credit card or pay...i stop right there and close the window. and im not sure but i think i need to be 18+ years old for a lot of the offers, i think right?. this is really hard for me and im desperate to complete offers, but there are so many that i just cannot do (possibly all of them!)
i really need help lol, is there anyone out there that can help me? someone please reply.

I'm new and want to join a Conga, but don't know if I want to do the Wii one or this since the wii needs less referalls. How many people are currently in this conga,meaning how long till my turn?

Any and everyone you see in the initial post is the conga list, farlad .. you can participate in both congas, however, if you'd prefer that way.
I do believe the OP is overdue for a rotation though, as it was last updated 9/16 (eight days ago)

gdw greened sorry for such a late response.. i was on a long ass vacation but now im back :).. now only need 7 more ... :(

[quote name='farlad']Say that I do the stamps offer for one member, the next week,can I do the stamp offer again, or do I have to choose another?[/QUOTE]
Can't complete the same offer twice.

If I already registered my account through the site (didn't realize they had these type of sites) can I still post my referral link?

Uhm, I just registered for one of these offers today, and I didn't notice this conga line.

Is it too late for me to participate in this program?

I haven't been greened yet, the credit is still processing........

[quote name='achokshi']gdw greened sorry for such a late response.. i was on a long ass vacation but now im back :).. now only need 7 more ... :([/quote]

NP. You guys can take me off the list anyways. I went out and bought an Elite because I could not wait for my other 360 to come back with Bioshock staring me in the face. Not to mention Halo 3, etc. Thanks though.

I Signed up Under Wolve11 but it's going to be a little bit before i can fill out an offer, I don't have a Debit Card and i can't get one online, so im going to have to go to the bank to ask for one, by the way, anyone know if Federal Credit Union charges for cards?

BTW, the 360 Elite system is written here as 10 referrals, but on the site in my profile it says i need 9 referrals, did the prices change or is this a typo?

also, can i start giving out my referral link to my friends right away and just complete my offer when i get my card or do i have to have my account green before i can referr people?

[quote name='Redeema']You can refer all the friends you want. Just don't post the link here.[/quote]

Yeah, i know, i'll PM my link to Just blaze when it goes green.

My turn again soon. I'd like to get those last 3 referrals free, so I can get my other three and just get my system. If you guys start the site now and finish in a month or so, you'll be able to snag the new bundle with Forza 2 and another game (I can't remember right now) great deal if you ask me. I'll be hoping to jump on that, it's good to not have rushed.

If I already have an account with 3604free.com can I still register for a 360elite4free.com account? will I get banned from the company? or is it ok??

It's fine. You can do all their sites if you want. You won't be able to do the same offers though. Keep that in mind, and if you have referrals those don't carry over.

Oh and we need a change at the top!

How active is this conga line? Does anyone know how much time you need to wait before you get the 5 referrals?

[quote name='Ernest_360']Greetings everybody, just wanted to share my dilemma, and see if anyone could help me because I really, really want to join this Conga.

I was trying to figure out how to get myself a 360 Elite and went to ebay in the hope of finding a sweet deal to bid on. Well, as you guys may know, a lot of people actually post auctions on ebay with their referral link as a clever way to meet their quota. Anyway, I signed up, and then quickly learned how hard it is to get referrals.

I can see that the Conga is the best way to go, but I'm already signed up as someone else's referral! Is there any way I could get in to the Conga here? I would really appreciate some advice, as I am new to this site and the referral stuff in general. Thank you for your consideration.
[/quote]

Umm ya same here... What do we do?

ok i figured out i was dumb and thought the post i quoted from was the last post on here till i posted and my post was after a different one. so i read the one after that about abandoning your account, but I have already completed an offer and i'm currently green with no referrals.
Can I hop on still some way or am I screwed

----> A. none
----> B. [email protected]
----> C. Stamps
----> D. Greened

Maybe we should get a new conga leader, the thread hasn't been updated in some time. I should be getting up to the top, but now I've got to wait even longer...I wouldn't mind taking it over if no one has a problem with that. I'm not going on vacation anytime soon, and I'm not too busy to update a thread once a week.

I think it's pretty important to keep this conga active because once ppl join one conga, that's it right? Since you can't possibly sign up again for a different account and start all over again.

so I just wanna make sure that there this conga line is active and ppl are moving along.

[quote name='Redeema']Maybe we should get a new conga leader, the thread hasn't been updated in some time. I should be getting up to the top, but now I've got to wait even longer...I wouldn't mind taking it over if no one has a problem with that. I'm not going on vacation anytime soon, and I'm not too busy to update a thread once a week.[/quote]

It's fine with me if you take over the conga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back