The Official August CAG 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

dscn1736z.jpg

dscn1743.jpg

[quote name='KillerRamen']
I haven't posted what I've bought from the Comic Book Store in quite a while, but I got a Ramona Flowers plush and I thought I'd share. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Way jealous of the Ramona plush! I've been looking for both big plushes around here, but no dice so far.

I've been pretty busy buying crap since moving up to college, I'll try and have some pics to post sometime.....
Apex 40" LCD TV- I was at a Pawn shop with some friends and snagged this bad boy for about $200, after selling my 22" LED to a friend

God of War 3- The PS3 needed some love
Sega and Sonic All Star Racing-Been wanting to pick it up for a while, $20 seemed like the right price, Loving it so far

Blue DS3- University book store had the for $50, and I had some extra money, so I decided to go for it

WoW TCG Scourgewar Epic Collection- I love this TCG, I found out after I bought this that noone around where I live plays, it's a shame really

Magic 2011 Core Set Fat Pack- Yea, I did it, this is my first time EVER playing Magic, the sheer number of sets out was really a bit intimidating to me, but hey, it's what the people play. I also picked up a "starter deck", and ordered a bunch of stuff off of star city(1000 card mixed lot, 200 lands, and mixed rares, etc)

Razer Arctosa Keyboard- Old keyboard was a POS, $40 was a pretty good price, I love this thing

Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse- I probably overpaid, but after browsing for a while, I couldn't find anything I liked quite as much, so I bit for $50

Got a Genesis 3, 32X, Earthworm Jim & Star Wars Arcade for $150. I know the 32X doesn't work with the Genesis 3, but it seemed like a decent deal. Too lazy to post pics, though.

[quote name='lmz00']Got a Genesis 3, 32X, Earthworm Jim & Star Wars Arcade for $150. I know the 32X doesn't work with the Genesis 3, but it seemed like a decent deal. Too lazy to post pics, though.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a lot of money.

[quote name='lmz00']Got a Genesis 3, 32X, Earthworm Jim & Star Wars Arcade for $150. I know the 32X doesn't work with the Genesis 3, but it seemed like a decent deal. Too lazy to post pics, though.[/QUOTE]
were they all sealed?

I had to look it up because $150 sounds really wrong, but the two systems alone are ~50 each unsealed, so it's actually about right. I wouldn't have thought they were worth so much.

They were all brand new. I don't buy used stuff, ever. I'll probably wind up flipping the Genesis. What I really want is a model 1.

Havent posted anything all month so I'll just post most of my pick-ups now. Sorry for my lame photo skills.

SAM_0072.jpg

$1.50 each. Just need issue 5.

SAM_0075.jpg

The art folio is on the right of the guide......

SAM_0073.jpg

SAM_0074.jpg

Picked up most of the Bioshock figures. I really enjoyed the 2nd game.

SAM_0077.jpg

-Marvel Vs Capcom 2 was $1 at Salvation Army
-All 3 Zelda games I got from a friend. Not sure of there value, but he played hardball with them
-Shadow Hearts 1 & 2 were $10 each from a guy at work
-All the N64 and gameboy games came from Goozex
-The 2 games in the Sleeves (Odin Sphere, Eternal Poison), Zelda Collectors Edition, and Castle Shikigami 3 were $5 each at a blockbuster that has a lot of left over stock from gamecrazies.

SAM_0076.jpg

My mother in law made this for me. Pretty sweet!

Tempius, the Metroid Prime/Wind Waker double package is one of the rarest games on the Gamecube!

The windwaker/Master quest game is also very rare. You have a nice friend!

bread's done
Back