The OFFICIAL Best Buy Markdowns for week of Aug 9 Great list of 9.99 games.

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Some pretty good markdowns today. No 4.99 goodness but plenty of 9.99 games, although many are sports titles.

Also great GGC deals on Transformers and Champions of Norrath.

This is the complete list, although in stock games will vary with store.

Oh and in the furture, give me a chance to get home from work. :wink:

GC:

9.99:

Madden 2004
NHL 2004
FIFA 2004
XIII
Conflict desert storm
R: Racing Revolution
Spawn
The Hobbit
Simpson's Hit and Run
Star Fox Adventures

19.99:

Dragon Ball Z: Budawhatever

GBA:

9.99:

Max Payne
Onimusha Tactics
Crash Nitro Cart
Cat in the Hat

PSone:

9.99:

Syphon Filter
Crash Team Racing
Legend of Dragoon
Twisted Metal 4
Barbie Gotta Have....
NFL Gameday 2004
NBA Shootout 2004

PS2:

9.99:

I Ninja
IHRA Motorsports
NCAA Football 2004 ( Year was cut off. Likely 2004 )
ATV Quad Power Racng
Warhammer 40K
Star Trek: SU
ESPN Football 2004
ESPN College Basketball 2004
Star Wars:BH
Cat in the Hat
NCAA Gamebraker 2004
NCAA Final Four 2004
NBA Shootout 2004

19.99:

RainBow Six 3: To.....
GR: Jungle Storm
Champions of Norrath

Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBOX:

9.99:

Max Payne
NCAA Footbal 2004
Spy Hunter 2
Arx Fatalis
XIII
WWE Raw 2
Sphinx
Star Trek:SU
Sega GT Online
ESPN NHL 2004
ESPN NBA 2004
ESPN College Basketball 2004
Cat in the Hat
Kung Fu Chaos
NFL Fever 2004
Grabbed by the Goulies
Whiplash

Rainbow Six 3: To..........

PC:

Matrix 4.99
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down 19.99
PainKiller 29.99
Forever Worlds 14.99
Mysterious Journey 2 9.99
Trivial Pursuit: Unh.......9.99
Sra Wars: Knights of the Rebublic 19.99
Best of 2002 EA Sports 4.99
Rugby 2004 4.99
Breed 19.99
EA Classics: Madden, NBA Live, NHL, Nacar 4.99 each

[quote name='-Never4ever-']mtxbass1, you need to go back to what you do best: lurking. You're of no good use and all you can ever seem to do is start arguements. How bout you just not post? It would do us all a great service.

On-topic: I wonder if it would be possible to use that Gamepro coupon and get Xll and/or Sega GT Online for $5 a piece...[/quote]

Aside from this topic, I have never started an argument. I didn't even start one here, the OP did. I simply stated that the Transformers deal was in fact OLD and has been around for several weeks now. He took it upon himself to go from there. Call it thread crapping if you want, but I am simply stating the obvious. Since you are such a "great contributor" to this site, you should know that the deal on that game was not that great, and was in fact listed many weeks ago. You want to make accusations that I start arguments? How about PM'ing me and we'll discuss these arguments I apparently make around here.

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='-Never4ever-']mtxbass1, you need to go back to what you do best: lurking. You're of no good use and all you can ever seem to do is start arguements. How bout you just not post? It would do us all a great service.

On-topic: I wonder if it would be possible to use that Gamepro coupon and get Xll and/or Sega GT Online for $5 a piece...[/quote]

Aside from this topic, I have never started an argument. I didn't even start one here, the OP did. I simply stated that the Transformers deal was in fact OLD and has been around for several weeks now. He took it upon himself to go from there. Call it thread crapping if you want, but I am simply stating the obvious. Since you are such a "great contributor" to this site, you should know that the deal on that game was not that great, and was in fact listed many weeks ago. You want to make accusations that I start arguments? How about PM'ing me and we'll discuss these arguments I apparently make around here.[/quote]

Let's put an end to the argument. The important thing is that I got The Simpsons Hit & Run for only $9.99. Thanks for the official list and for posting right when you got back from work.

Ice Climbers (GBA - NES Classic series) was also $9.99 at the City of Industry Best Buy.

My personal fave of the first wave of releases, so I was stoked.

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='-Never4ever-']mtxbass1, you need to go back to what you do best: lurking. You're of no good use and all you can ever seem to do is start arguements. How bout you just not post? It would do us all a great service.

Aside from this topic, I have never started an argument. I didn't even start one here, the OP did. I simply stated that the Transformers deal was in fact OLD and has been around for several weeks now. He took it upon himself to go from there. Call it thread crapping if you want, but I am simply stating the obvious. Since you are such a "great contributor" to this site, you should know that the deal on that game was not that great, and was in fact listed many weeks ago. You want to make accusations that I start arguments? How about PM'ing me and we'll discuss these arguments I apparently make around here.[/quote]

Dont post in this thread again, or I'll personally look into it.

And thanks again Yeahman great post.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR'][quote name='mousin']i got 2x of $5.00 ONE CARTON OF ANY STYLE MARLBORO. lights, reds menthol, blends any marlboro style.

i got 2 coupons, both 5.00 off one carton of marlboros.
looking for anything.
shipping will be inside a $.37 stamped envolope.[/quote]

Hes probably high.[/quote]

your a psychic!!! omg.. i was has, i posted this cause i didnt know what to do. i was going to make my own post but i was to high to do anything.

[quote name='mousin'][quote name='AzN_BaLLeR'][quote name='mousin']i got 2x of $5.00 ONE CARTON OF ANY STYLE MARLBORO. lights, reds menthol, blends any marlboro style.

i got 2 coupons, both 5.00 off one carton of marlboros.
looking for anything.
shipping will be inside a $.37 stamped envolope.[/quote]

Hes probably high.[/quote]

your a psychic!!! omg.. i was has, i posted this cause i didnt know what to do. i was going to make my own post but i was to high to do anything.[/quote]

Ur always fucking high.

Hey guys have any of you tried this yet, he seems to be making a very good point...

I think I'll check out my BB and see if they have either Onimusha Tactics or Grabbed by the Ghoulies. I'd like to pick both up, and $10 is a great price. Thanks for the heads up! :)

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']On-topic: I wonder if it would be possible to use that Gamepro coupon and get Xll and/or Sega GT Online for $5 a piece...[/quote]

Hey guys have any of you tried this yet, he seems to be making a very good point...[/quote]

I think people have done it with Outlaw Volleyball for $5

These are some good markdowns. Unfortunately I don't think my Best Buy has any of the Xbox ones I'm interested in, but I'm definitely going to head over and check. Thanks for posting!

[quote name='doubledown']Maybe for $5 I might pick up XIII and ESPN NBA 2004.

GREAT deals. I may check it out today on my way home.[/quote]

Cashier may only let you use one coupon per transaction (they say 1 per customer on them) but both of those should work fine.

well im going out to my other bb to see if they got anything the one near me didnt have jack im going to write down all the titles cause im not going to drive 30 miles and then forget what was on sale lol

nice thing is there is another ebgames next to it so can kill 2 birds with one stone

[quote name='Dok Diamond']How you getting XIII for 5$?[/quote]

Price is $10, minus $5 off any Live game coupon from the in-store magazine.

Thanks.... I'm going to look for Hit And Run. I remember my local Best Buy having a copy.... I could be wrong though...

Damn! MN Best Buy's have nothing but Conflict Desert Storm II.

Was hoping to get Madden 2004, Star Fox, and Simpsons, for GC and War Hammer 40K and ESPN College BBall 2K4 for PS2.

:(

Thanks to OP for posting by the way!!

Man...I just bought Spy Hunter 2 for $19.99 on Saturday.

I should've known better...my cheapass senses were tingling. Yet I ignored them...I am forshamed. :cry:

Nothing much at my Best Buy (14 & John R - Michigan) I couldn't even find the $5 off coupon mag anywhere.

They did have a few Outlaw Volleyballs and that Drag Race game. I think they had Whiplash, but it was marked $29.99

man i got ripped lol went all the way out there they had nothing besides

ESPN basketball 2k4 for 9.99 i picked it up and drove all the way home thinking why the hell did i buy this espn 2k5 is coming out in a month for 19.99 so i will probally either return it or sell it on ebay

They said HIT AND RUN has been out of the system since may 2004 so good luck finding it

[quote name='slidecage']man i got ripped lol went all the way out there they had nothing besides

ESPN basketball 2k4 for 9.99 i picked it up and drove all the way home thinking why the hell did i buy this espn 2k5 is coming out in a month for 19.99 so i will probally either return it or sell it on ebay

They said HIT AND RUN has been out of the system since may 2004 so good luck finding it[/quote]

Didn't realize ESPN NBA 2K5 was coming out so soon. I thought it would be a while...after NHL at least.

guess so it was NHL i was looking at the basketballs dont come till Oct or NOv i will probally open it and play it awhile then sell it for 5 bucks or so if i keep it for a month or two and only lose 5 bucks wouldnt be that bad just like renting it for a week

Has anyone played it is it anygood

Mine had alot of old crap like Swingers Golf, Starfox Adv, NBA live 2002, Triple Play 2002... would have been a wasted trip if i hadnt have bought Kill Bill 2 (with sweet slip case) , and Good Time Season 3

I just got back after picking up Onimusha Tactics (a decent game, worth 10 bucks) and Sega GT Online. I used the Xbox live 5 buck off thing so I got SGTO for 5 bucks.

My biggest find was the stack of Madden 2005 coupon books. Its a booklet of about 20-30 or so coupons for Xbox/PS2 games. I'll probably post about it later. The thing includes 5 bucks off games like Silent Hill 4, SRS, Mortal Kombat Deception, and a bunch more. The best coupon was probably for 20% off any dvd in the store. All the coupons expire on 12/31/04.

I'm going to have to go hunt down Hit & Run for the GC, since I forgot it was on the $9.99 sale.

I did score Arx Fatalis and Whiplash for the XBox, so good to know about this, since it took three BB's to find it.

[quote name='slidecage']man i got ripped lol went all the way out there they had nothing besides

They said HIT AND RUN has been out of the system since may 2004 so good luck finding it[/quote]

Found nothing near me as well. I also had my local BB look up Simpsons H & R, and they said the same exact thing. I still find it hard to believe that it's 9.99 w/o seeing a receipt.

i had someone at BB check a bunch of game prices when I was there a few hours ago. Simpsons Hit & Run for GC is definitely $9.99, prices are almost always reflected across all BBs immediately.

I just bought Simpson's Hit and Run and XIII at Best Buy for 9.99. I actually paid $7.99 a piece for them since I have a card from the local high school that gives $2 off any regular price cd, dvd, or video game. I took the last Simpson's at my store but it's definately $9.99. Awesome deal.

I just posted the coupon book in another thread. Sucks that they didn't have Simpsons Hit and Run at my BB. Is XIII worth the money? I may get it.

[quote name='Gosha']I just posted the coupon book in another thread. Sucks that they didn't have Simpsons Hit and Run at my BB. Is XIII worth the money? I may get it.[/quote]

I picked up XIII a few months back at CC for $10, I definitely think it's worth it. very cool looking game, fun to play as well. story seems a bit convoluted, but I'm not that far into it either. give it a shot, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you enjoy FPS and/or cell-rendered games.

Was hoping to find a copy of Arx Fatalis (if anyone picks one up, I have $13 in your name waiting in my Paypal account), but didn't.... did pick up Onimusha Tactics though (one or two left)...

I got the last copy of Sega GT Online from the Chicago store on Clark for $5 (after XBOX LIVE coupon).

No Onimusha Tactics left, but surprisingly they had 2 copies of Mega Man Zero 2 for $4.99 each. I almost bought one but then I realized I'd want the first one too and just decided against it.

Gameboy415, I'd suggest getting MMZ2 over the first. The first game isn't all too fun because of its difficulty. I found MMZ2 to be ALOT better then the first. I myself played Zero 2 before the first game and had no problems understanding the story.

bread's done
Back