The Official Black Friday Experience Topic (What You Saw, Did, Bought, Etc.)

[quote name='MrSneis']Man I love BF:

MS Intellimouse Wireless $20
Ikaruga-Used $14
Half-Life2 $38

Playing CS again, beautiful.[/quote]

The mouse, what store did you get it? I don't know if one is better than the other but the one I got from CompUSA (MS Wireless Optical) was only $7.99 after instant savings.

Got up at 4:30 went to Best Buy started work at 5:15. Helped customers find the specials they want, and got bitched at a few times by arrogant people during the 11 oclock hour because we didnt have and $500 laptops left.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='guyver2077']well i just came from eb and got my doom3 and riddick...the own manager of the store couldnt believe the prices....

anyways can someone explain to me why i couldnt get mario golf and super smash melee as part of the 2 pc titles for 25???? that pissed me off[/quote]

It's all GH, PH, and PC titles regularily priced $19.99.[/quote]

AHHH damn melee,,i guess the hell with it then...theres really no other pc or ph that interest me[/quote]

Yeah I hated the fact that the 1st EB Games I went to inceased the price of Golf and Sunshine to 29.99 so it couldn't be done. I ended up at KB TOys and again Golf was 29.99 but I managed to get it for 19.99, hehe for the B2G1F deal. I ended up at another EB Games and just happened to be leaving since they didn't have Sunshine and Animal Crossing new but happened to glance at a small secition and found them...at 19.99 for that matter. Picked both up, :D . Still sucks I couldn't get Prince of Persia for 9.99 at Bestbuy b/c I didn't was to wait in a 40 min line, lol.

[quote name='untoldsorrow'][quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='guyver2077']well i just came from eb and got my doom3 and riddick...the own manager of the store couldnt believe the prices....

anyways can someone explain to me why i couldnt get mario golf and super smash melee as part of the 2 pc titles for 25???? that pissed me off[/quote]

AHHH damn melee,,i guess the hell with it then...theres really no other pc or ph that interest me[/quote]

Yeah I hated the fact that the 1st EB Games I went to inceased the price of Golf and Sunshine to 29.99 so it couldn't be done. I ended up at KB TOys and again Golf was 29.99 but I managed to get it for 19.99, hehe for the B2G1F deal. I ended up at another EB Games and just happened to be leaving since they didn't have Sunshine and Animal Crossing new but happened to glance at a small secition and found them...at 19.99 for that matter. Picked both up, :D . Still sucks I couldn't get Prince of Persia for 9.99 at Bestbuy b/c I didn't was to wait in a 40 min line, lol.[/quote]

You can still get PoP for $9.99 from their site: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1064607241926&skuId=6047397&type=product

I rolled to Best Buy at abut 5:20, stood in semi-long line. Grabbed a 160 GB HDD, Chappele's Show ($10) to replace a scratched copy, 24 Season 1 (Never seen the show, heard great things about it and for $13 I couldn't refuse), $20 SD 256 MB card for Mom's digicam, and a DVD player for my GF.
Then I headed to Gamestop which had like 1 person in it and grabbed myself Devil May Cry, GT3 and ATV Offroad Fury for $12 and some change (wanted to stock up on some classics)
Then I walked down the strip mall to Wal Mart in an attempt to PM a misprint in the Hollywood Video ad, they have the two Seinfeld DVD sets marked for $20, so I rolled in there and PM'ed both without a hitch.
Then I went to EB about 12:15 and grabbed Doom 3 for $20.
My haul for the day, SUPER CRUNK.

[quote name='untoldsorrow']Yeah I hated the fact that the 1st EB Games I went to inceased the price of Golf and Sunshine to 29.99 so it couldn't be done. I ended up at KB TOys and again Golf was 29.99 but I managed to get it for 19.99, hehe for the B2G1F deal. I ended up at another EB Games and just happened to be leaving since they didn't have Sunshine and Animal Crossing new but happened to glance at a small secition and found them...at 19.99 for that matter. Picked both up, :D . Still sucks I couldn't get Prince of Persia for 9.99 at Bestbuy b/c I didn't was to wait in a 40 min line, lol.[/quote]

Wow... the EB I went to, I first asked for Xenosaga new, no dice... then I asked for Mario Sunshine, found it... asked for Mario Golf, took him a minute but found it. Both were 19 regularly... damnit, like an earlier poster said, someone allowed the Clancy 3 pack in as a part of the 2 for $25. I'd have easily bought this had I thought to try it, and since the EB i go to is 'cool', they might have done it.

Woke up, greeted some guests over at our house in the morning. At noon, I headed to Target. There, I grabbed the last copy of Family Guy Seasons 1 & 2 for $17.77. I just got back from eating out. There was a Best Buy right in the area of the restaurant that we went to, so my whole family swung over there to check out their goods. I managed to find Metal Arms: Glitch in the System for $9.99.

I'm heading back to Target tomorrow... There should be a few copies of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and 007: Everything or Nothing left.

I would have but after I got home I ordered Super Monkey Ball and Katamari Damacy online at EB Games before the 2 for 25 sale ended.

All in all, here's my day.

Woke up at 5:30 am, got picked up by my friend at 6:30 am. got to the Palisades Mall at 7 am, the parking lot was full and after 15 mins of looking for a spot, me and my other friend got out so he can get to CC before the Xboxs were sold out. He got the long line and waited until my other friend came 10 minsutes later after finding parking. They waited and I went to CompUSA to see if they still had their Xbox bundle deal and got it and got on line, call my friend to drop his stuff at CC and come over to CompUSA. While they waited on line at CompUSA, I went to EB at 8:30 only to find out no good PC games and games that are suppose to be 19.99 are now 29.99 like Mario Golf and Mario Sunshine. Went to Target, packed but got in and out in only 10 mins , I picked up Tales of Symphonia for 23.44 for my gf for the GC MK Bundle I brought her a few weeks back as a X-mas gift. Went back to Compusa and they just got to the cashier. Cashier took long time b/c she didn't know about the free bundle gifts with the xbox. I went to KB, waited online for 20 mins, got Zelda WW, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Mario Golf for free. Had a lil' arguement since the Mario Golf was priced at 29.99 but managed to get it for 19.99. Went to eat breakfast at Mcdonalds. Went to BB, line wayyyy too long. Left for Sears at 10:30. Nothing good, left for Walmart at 11. My friend picked up a GBA for 40 and Halo 2 CE for 50 and my other friend brought GBDS for 150. Suprise they still had more DS and even the new PS2 instock! Waited online for 40 mins. After that, we went to a EB next to Walmart. Picked up Animal Crossing and Mario Sunshine for 25.

Thats my long tiring morning.... Got home and ordered Super Monkey Ball and Katamari Damacy 8 mins before their 2 for 25 sale ended :D .

Went to Target at 7:00 in Lansing Michigan. Got everything I wanted and so did my group.

Got:
South Park 1 & 2 - $17.77 each
Aladdin - 12.88
Mulan - $12.88
Didn't have Nirvan box set so rainchecked.

Went to Best Buy around 7:30

Got:
Nirvana Box Set after Pricematching. (Was $49.99 at BB, got it for $27)
Didn't get:
Western Digital 160GB Hard Drive (Got mad :( )

Waited in line for over 1 hour.

Went to EBGAMES and did thebuy 2 preowned get one free.

Went to Target TONIGHT and got the Family Guy Season One and Two DVD's for $17.77. Great deal if you ask me, save about 23 bucks. They didn't have anymore South Park Season 1 or 2 though.

I bought:

GTA Double Pack- $15 after GGC. Been waiting to finally get this.
Strike Force Bowling- $5. Surprisingly good.
Super Mario Sunshine and Animal Crossing- 2 for $25. Wanted them for my Nintendo collection.
Chronicles of Riddick- $10. Awesome game.

Total: $55

[quote name='untoldsorrow']Went to BB, line wayyyy too long.[/quote]

I think we all share that sentiment... but blame it on the 6-11 sales and not the Saturday holdover sales... and I hear that people who got in line at 8am are just now nearing the front of the line to be checked out... :lol:

I dunno, I don't see what was at BB that was worth waiting that long. Uless you were first in line it was obvious you wouldn't get the super sales. All of the minor stuff on sale was available online.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
got rainbow six 3 athena, balders gate, true crimes, medal of honor: allied assault, hitman, and unreal fo like ten bucks at EB!

Well I woke up this morning ready to nad that 27" tv at best buy, it was only 9 when im woke up so i figured the line would be minimal, my roomate tells me forget best buy I ask why, he tells me our friends from down the hall just drove by from having breakfast and the line was outside the store, so I said no way, I drove by with my roomate and indeed the line was outside the store for like 2 blocks. We then went to ebgames where I got LOTR:ROTK and Socom 2 both for ps2 for 27 bucks. Socom is great online fun but dam 3000 kb taken up on the memory card!!!!! me and mike my roomate were like no it must be a mistake but surely enough it was 3000, havent played LOTR yet but Im sure it will be fun as well.

Woke up at 6:45, went to Gamestop first. About 15 people in the store so it wasnt that bad, picked up that Gamestop racing wheel ($20) and Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life with the free cow ($20). After that, went to Target and picked up Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7 dvd and Simpsons Season 4 ($17.77 each). Went back home and went right back to sleep. I was happy because the lines werent so bad and it took about 45 min.

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='MrSneis']Man I love BF:

MS Intellimouse Wireless $20
Ikaruga-Used $14
Half-Life2 $38

Playing CS again, beautiful.[/quote]

The mouse, what store did you get it? I don't know if one is better than the other but the one I got from CompUSA (MS Wireless Optical) was only $7.99 after instant savings.[/quote]

The Mouse is the MS Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 from OfficeMax - no rebates were needed, for some really odd reason shoppers were going crazy over leather chairs for $50 :? Comp-usa also had the same mouse and matching keyboard for 50 after MIR. 100-40 instant -10 MIR

Rolled out of bed at 9:30...ordered 4 games from EBgames...cruised over to home depot.com and ordered a drill...went to target about 4:30 and got the last copy of tales of symphonia for $24 bucks.

man this year was nuts. got up around 4am and got to meijers around 450am. After complaining about people buying 5 of the dvd players (what clearly said limit 1 ) the manager gave me one DVD PLAYER 16.88

Around 6 went over to walmart and picked up Day after tomorrow and Dawn of the dead 2004 for 8.88 each

Then 7 came went to target got two cleaners that i needed (28.88 each) and picked up Tales (23.88)

8am went over to HH Gregs to get a 4.99 phone (after 10 buck rebate) after that went to Walgreens to get a few candy bars and then went back home.

Nice thing was got the 16.88 DVD player at Meijers and the movies i wanted at Walmart. BAD THING I wasnt able to get my hands on the gameboy SP + 3 games for 79 at meijers (all sold out at 430am and the sale wasnt to start till 5am)

Ha the first BF experiance for me was a tiring one

5:35-woke up
first went to Target and got all my goods, it wasn't that bad.. not like the CC sale... I've then hit the Bloomington area for MOA, and I ended up going everywhere from BB, CC, CompUSA, EB a few times, and Walmart. Then I came home saw my brother woke up and he wanted to go shopping in the Roseville area with Kmart, Target, Sears and others. Finally done with everything around 1.

What I learn from the sales.. BB, CC, sorta CompUSA was not worth the lines (of course I didn't stand in the lines) and only Target and EB was worth it. Next year I can wake up at around 10 and go to both those places with ease or something. But then again each year would vary =T.

What these stores need on BF is an express lane: 5 items or less. I mean, really... did I need to wait for 25 minutes just to have one damn item rang up at CC? And the transaction itself lasted only 30 seconds. Now I see why most people are (according to one TV station) focusing online for shopping. I know I'm looking to do that next year...

Thats funny cuzz i got SSBM and Anaminal Crossing in the 2 for $25

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='guyver2077']well i just came from eb and got my doom3 and riddick...the own manager of the store couldnt believe the prices....

i went to eb earlier today and they told me the 2 for 25 deal ended at noon..i called several others and was told the same..luckily i as able to order online earlier this morning: got madden 2005, jak !!, and ratchet and clank

left work and stopped by Target at around 4pm .. bought 2 Family Guy dvd (for co-workers) and myself South Park 1+2 and Simpsons 4. Stopped by Bestbuy considering Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 , they had tons.. so I'm going to sleep on it but picked up the Blade Runner dvd for 5 bucks. Didn't see Mulan (or look for it for 12.88 but mybe going back after dinner (to pick up another Simpsons 4 for co-worker who works until 11:00 pm).

Got to my local Circuit City at around 5:45, about 200 people ahead of me. An employee was going down the line asking if anyone had questions and I asked about the SanDisk SD Memory Card for $12.88 (originally $39.99), I am getting for the digital camera I am getting for Christmas. The ad said at least 12 per store, he said there was probably no chance I was going to get one. Get in the store go to the camera section and grab the LAST ONE!!! I was so happy I did not waste my time. Went to Target, went through the Garden Center (I don't know why more people don't go through there it is easier than fighting through the main entrance). Got NBA 2K5 and South Park Season 1 and got out. Went to the mall to go to EB and got there at about 6:45. I was there to get my brother a wireless PS2 controller (the one for $19.99) for his new PS2. Second one in the store and the employee tells me that they never got any. I was pissed. Then I remembered that Circuit City had one for $14.99, but they were all sold out when I got back. I glad I at least got my SD card, otherwise it would have been a waste. People were not as crazy as I thought they would be.

I stayed up from yesterday, yes you heard me right!
Spent all night reading ads and putting a strategy together to get everything I want since the stores open at different times.
At 5a.m took off to Sears with mom and pop, stood and line for 30 mins to get free gift card but didn't get one cause mofo's said you had to be standing at a certain entrance when they have 4 entrance into Sears. More than 100 people who were waiting with us took off pissed off, some bitching at the Sears managers and employees for not posting about you had to be at certain entrance. I'm not buying at Sears now for awhile because of this. Took off to Foleys but they had handed out already 15$ gift cards to their first 500 customers, they weren't even open 10 mins!!
Went to JC Pennys and got 3 free little ornaments with Micky Mouse in it.
Time 6:30 went to Oshmans and picked up a 60 pound boxing bag with free speed gloves for only 30$, regular cost was 75.00$

Time 6:50 went to Office Depot and bought a Belkin Surge Protector Holiday bundle for only 6 dollars, 3 dollars After MIR, also bought Cyber Acoustics Accent 3-piece speaker system for only 8$, regular cost was 30$

Time about 7:30 A.M. went to Compusa and bought Microsoft Optical Wireless Mouse for 8$, worth about 40$, also bought 270 blank cd-r discs for only 30$ When I got their they had sold out of 60 gb hard drives for$30

Time about 9:15 went to Walgreens and bought 24 AA batteries for 2$, also bought a 3.4oz bottle of Eternity for men for only 35$

Time about 9:45 went to Target and bought a George Foreman Grill for$10

Today was a very good day for me, had to spend only about 5 hours to buy almost everything cheap I wanted, plus most things I bought are worth more than 3 times the cost. Only things I didn't get were a 60gb hd from Compusa and A 6 drawer plastic cart from Office Depot.

woke up at seven left my house at 7:30 went to sears and got a sylvania 19" color TV ($68 )

went to compusa across the street, got:
3 Rainbow 6 3's (2 gifts one for myself)- $10 each
1 100 pack DVD+Rs- $20.00
3 M$ wireless mouses-$7 each
1 splinter cell- $10
1 logitec ps2 look-alike controllers for PC- $10

After, i went to EB and traded in GBA + 1 game. i decided i have much too much to play (GTA: SA, SM64 DS, Burnout 3 + more) so i got XIII for $4.99 (PC) which i will probably give as a gift.

I only went to best buy and was going to get a few games but then I saw the line and I left. The line was going around the whole store it would have been maybe 2 hours waiting. I decided it wasn't worth it.

Let's see....got to Meijer at around 4:45am and it was a TOTAL mess. People were fighting almost (literally!) over $18 DVD players; I swear I thought they were going to start throwing punches! Tried to get the $11 Plug & Play Pac-Man, but they had NONE. Amazing, since the sale started at 5am. To make matters worse, they had, and I am totally not making this up, less than 1/3 of their registers open! Suffice to say, Meijer was a disaster and EVERYONE was p*ssed. The rest of the day, everywhere we went, all we heard was how everyone hated Meijer and would never go back again. Yikes.

Target was next, and we did really well. Got three of the P&P games, including Pac, Ms. Pac, and Spongebob. No idea how MP or SB are, but the Pac-Man one is ok, as long as you're not looking for spot on emulation. The sound is WAY off, as is the gameplay itself (everything is WAY too fast) but it's still a lot of fun. Also nabbed Family Guy, a steal at $17.77.

After that, it was off to EB, and got Viewtiful Joe/Sly Cooper for $25 total, and Spiderman 2 Xbox for $20. Was very happy with that.

The biggest find, though, had to be at K-Mart: not only did they have Santa Claus Conquers the Martians on DVD, but also this horrendous Mexican Santa Claus movie as well. At $2 each, I bought like ten copies of each! I've reviewed the Mexican Santa movie on my site previously, so if you don't know what I'm talking about, either a) get your rear to K-Mart and get it or b) check WrestleCrap on December 17 when I repost my write up.

Got a ton of other stuff, too, but no more gaming stuff. My wife has a huge family, and amazingly, we're done for everyone but a handful of folks.

Hope everyone had a great one today!

RD

It was a good day for me.

Staples
16x Dual layer DVD+-RW $40 AR
40 pk DVD $3 AR
256 MB Pen drive $10 AR
Surger protector, universal remote, shredder, laminator, calculator FAR
Plus some other small junk

EBGames
6 Greatest hits $75

Sears
Damaged Bolt and screw removers $10 ea

KB Toys
Several toys for about 60% off

Walmart
6 old DVDs - gotta love Clint $3.88 ea
couple of kids toys

JC Penny
Some gifts for the relatives.

Overall, I got everything except for the Namcom 2-pk controller games at Walmart. Gonna love being able to burn DVDs.

- Shrek 2 - 15.99
- Elf - 15.99
- Seinfeld Seasons 1-3 - $56
- Limited Pearl White GBA SP w/Metroid Zero Mission (x2) - $173
- DBZ: Budakai 3 - $37

I did very well today. Got up at 4 am, and first hit up OfficeDepot for the cheap router and pcmcia card. Got everything else they had cheap at that store no problem, though there was a line of about 50 people at 5AM.

Next was OfficeMax where I scored every single "Free after Rebate" item, plus another cheap router. Waited a half hour to get in there, waited on line for an hour and a half. That sucked.

Next was Circuit City where I checked out games and their "5 DVDs for $25", nothing of worth there except for a free surge protector.

Finished off with free cd-rs from RadioShack. I pretty much have all the games and DVDs I need for a while so that wasn't a big concern today. But I did spend about $350 today, but after all the rebates I really ended up paying $20! Super Score! But for all this I paid a price: 3 hours of sleep last night, and catching a cold standing in line today. Overall a good day, and no major incidents I heard of around here.

One thing I did hear though was that the BestBuy here had people in line as early as 2AM, and for all their hot items they handed out tickets to people in line. So apparently all the good stuff was sold out before they even opened. That's just insane.

I only went to EB. I picked up Spiderman 2 Xbox and Doom 3 for $20 each. I didn't know about Zelda four swords, I would have gotten that too.

Hit EB, grabbed Katamari damacy,FFx-2 (2 for 25), XIII and Rainbow 6 3 @10.00 each. Went to Walmrt @730 am and had em price match Family Guy seasons 1,2 @17.77 and Mulan and Aladdin @9.99 a pop and a GBA SP @48.99 (Brandsmart USa had em for that), I also got a Prince of Persia for 10.00 as well. It was a good day indeed. I was out of walmart in 30 min, they also had cases of DS systems and not many people were even buying them. That to me was very wierd. All in all good day indeed.

Well, I got one and a half hours of sleep last night. This morning, my bf picked me up at 5:00 am and we drove to Staples.

Staples
Luckily when we got there (around 5:45) the line wasn't that long outside the building. We got in the store and bought everything we were looking for (DVD burner drive, DVD+R disks, hard drive, shredder, USB storage pen). Most people in Staples were pretty nice and cordial. No pushing/shoving. One guy (customer) was nice enough to help go get me two packs of the DVD+R's. That was helpful because both me and my boyfriend had our arms really full. :eek: I did have a lady try to cut in front of me in the cashier line. Come on, we aren't in kindergarden people. After a few words, she just quickly walked away. :roll:

Circuit City
Then we went to Circuit City and bought two games (Super Monkey Ball Jrs). The longs were a bit long, but nothing too bad.

OfficeMax
Afterward we tried to hit Office Max but those lines were nuts and they wrapped around the entire store so we didn't get anything and walked over to Toys R Us.

Toys R Us
TRU was bad. They blocked all the aisles and forced customers to walk through the entire store. They made it like a maze and after 5 minutes in the store, I just wanted out. They blocked the end of the aisles with heavy and difficult to move items. The only way out was to walk through one of the cashier lines (which was bad because they were narrow and crowded). I'm scared to see what would have happened if someone yelled "Fire!" in the store. Yikes! :shock:

Best Buy
After our shopping, my father called from Best Buy and said that he might need some help taking stuff home. So, we waited in line for 3 hours with him and packed the car for him. He took us out to eat afterward. :wink:

Then I slept the rest of the day.

Asides for the occasional stabbing for 18 dollar DVD players at meijer, this black friday was relatively calm, besides for the fact that best buy's line was over an hour wait.

Well, this was my first Black Friday in retail (Best Buy). I worked the 10AM - 6PM shift, so it wasn't too bad. Most of the people that I rang out expected a long line, but were pretty cool about it. Our line was about an hour long when I got there. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I had never been shopping on Black Friday, and after seeing this, I dont plan on it unless there is a really killer deal that I just can't pass up. I get better items for about the same price after my employee discount there, so I wasn't too broken up about not getting some of the cheaper stuff.

Woke up at 4am. Left at 5am.
Shopped...
Best Buy was a pain...good deals and all but missed out because I went somewhere else for their grand opening so I missed out on the $30 hard drive and the $200 computer.

And the line was damn long too. It snaked around all the aisles of the store. I had by brother and his friend fall in line while I head over to Office Max to buy some stuff there. At my Office Max there was nearly no one there. I got most of the advertised deals there and then came back to Best Buy an hour later. By that time they were close to the registers.

i can't believe some of you went early in the morning to get video games when there are other killer deals.

i woke up at 3 and went to microcenter after checking out best buy and frys (which has hundreds of people lining up at 4 am!). at microcenter i was the 15th person in line. while there, they gave out free coffee and freaking krispy kreme doughnuts (which was the first time they did that) and picked up 3 Averatec $599 laptops (athlon 2200+, 60gb hd, 512 ram, dvd/cd-rw) and picked up GTA ($30) which was very unexpected, 8 4-packs of AA batteries for 59 cents per pack, some CD sleeves, a few usb hubs and kvm switches, a printer (free), and a few other random/useless things. spent a few thousand since the laptops had rebates. left microcenter at 6:30am

went to fry's which was packed as hell. all the good stuff that was advertised were all sold out. checkout lines looped around the store a few times so i left.

dropped by compusa and picked up 256 pc2700 ram for 9.99 and a 512 usb flash drive for 30 bucks.

then i went to denny's to eat breakfast and overheard some big black women discussing how to put harddrives and other computer parts into computers which was very surprising considering they had the stereotypical way of talking. (not meant to offend anyone of course)

came home at 10am and collapsed

all in all it was a great day but i didn't get games since it's not worth spending on with so many other good deals.

Oddly enough Best Buy was the only store I didn't buy anything at.

Anyway... Thursday night I fell asleep way too early, let's say around 1:30am, and proceeded to wake up on Friday at 7:30am, just woke up for no good reason. So, around 8:00 I decided to just go out for the hell of it and try to get Tales of Symphony. Well here's the Horse's score:

Target:
Tales of Symphony
James Bond: Everything or Nothing
James Bond: Nightfire
(all GC)

Total: $44.71

Circuit City:
Lean on Me
Passenger 57
Falling Down
Demoltion Man

Total: $21.16

Value City:
Goblin Commander (PS2)
Onimusha 2 (PS2)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (GC)
Wallace and Gromit (GC)

Total: $38.12

ToysRUs:

Arc the Lad (PS2)

Total: $15.89

All in all a good day of work, plus I won a $25 gift card at Target today, so works out even better.

i didnt really see anything i wanted to get up early for. i worked at best buy at 330pm and i was going to get one of those sandisk 512mb memory sticks but they were all gone. while i was in the wherehouse i found an extra one mixed in with digital imaging memory in a bin so i bought it on my lunch break. i think it was like $30 after a $15 rebate. then i went and ate some roastbeef sandwichs from arbys that work gave us for free.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'] So, around 8:00 I decided to just go out for the hell of it and try to get Tales of Symphony. Well here's the Horse's score:

Target:
Tales of Symphony [/quote]

Do you even know what you're buying? It's called Tales of Symphonia.

Didn't buy much this year, but got what I was going after.

Got Simpson's season 4 at Target, then hit Toys R Us for a Justice League 2-pack. for my son. Then Circuit City for a $5 copy of Donnie Darko and a couple of movies my dad wanted.

Was home by 7:15, so not bad.

bread's done
Back