The Official CAG April 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="ArugulaZ" post="12660661" timestamp="1430007872"]My mother's got that phone! Good price, btw.[/quote]
Pretty cool phone to use as a WiFi only device at home. And for the price? It's well worth getting one of these on eBay or anywhere you can get them for this cheap.

Had a bit of a heartbreaking day today. I went into Half Price Books and they had just stacks of Atari 5200 games, most CIB. There were probably 30 and about 6 were loose. They had tons of great stuff. H.E.R.O., Miner 2049er, James Bond 007, Dreadnaught Factor, Mario Bros, Moon Patrol, Pengo, Pitfall II, Quest for Quintana Roo, Space Dungeon, River Raid, Star Wars Arcade, Star Trek, wizard of Wor, Zenji, Zone Ranger, Super Cobra, some really uncommon titles. Unfortunately 90% of them were priced far over the going rates, to the point where they were rather crazy. Very few were under 30.00. Many were 40-50. Still, I grabbed a small stack, all CIB. I felt pretty good about these even if leaving the others really hurt.

Rescue on Fractalus! 9.99
Vanguard 6.99
Ballblazer 5.99
Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom 9.99

All of those were underpriced CIB and I felt good about them. Still, really hoping some of the others last until a coupon. (Though if you want them Slowdive, knock yourself out. I won't buy anymore of them at these prices and they probably won't last)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back