The Official CAG December 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain Dew General Store prize (Facebook). If you buy Dew from Dollar General you get codes for points FYI.

December Loot Crate. Halo 5 tin, Halo 5 REQ pack, space ugly Christmas tshirt, StarWars socks, exclusive Han Solo POP!, Galaxy Quest patch, monthly button.

Link and Scervo statues from GS since they went on sale for $30 and $50. Mii Fighter amiibo trio, those morons Toys R Us finally put them online........then shipped them in a bubble envelope :wall:. No creases in the cardboard though, was able to mostly get the dent in the plastic out.

Mass Effect Loot Crate

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to some crazy deals going on at Meijer I got all 4 of these for $60

wVpuQqm.jpg

23586423419_b54fcf354f_c.jpg

amiibo xmas gift the rest of the games are from gamestop i bought this month

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing videogame related for Xmas for the first time in forever! Got a new pair of Etnies, smell good body set, my sisters extra St Louis Blues captains picture from a game, pj pants, $3 winner lottery tickets, neon colored propellers for my mini drone so I can see them when they fall off, batteries for the drone (still waiting for those to arrive), $100 bill from gma, $55 Amazon giftcards,..........

............and a flooded mancave. Pulled up all the carpet today after 3 days of wet vacuuming.Nothing damaged besides that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back