The Official CAG December Pick-Ups Thread - Jingle All The Way

[quote name='Tyga24']Wow, that's a great price! Did it ring up that way at Kmart or was it a price mistake?[/QUOTE]

At my local store, it was that price also and it ringed up that way.

[quote name='Tyga24']Wow, that's a great price! Did it ring up that way at Kmart or was it a price mistake?[/QUOTE]

At my local store, it was that price also and it rang up that way.

I went to town today at GS B2G1F. Also some stuff from ebay and CAG Lowballs came in yeterday as well.

DSC00889.jpg

Yes I have 2 Lenticular Xenosagas. I had one from a trade before but now have a second one :D. That is my 2nd complete Tales of The Abyss in as many weeks. Glad I finally got around to getting Class of Heroes & Contact though! Dead Space was a pick up for someone else who will pay me for it.

DSC00890.jpg

Mostly lowball Stuff. I PM'ed Spirit Tracks with Targets ad at Best Buy. Shadow of the Colossus was filler for the B2G1F. It is going to be exchanged tomorrow for Valkyrie Profile 2. GBA Game is Zelda.

DSC00891.jpg

Just need the guide to Tales of The Abyss and I have the full set. Decided to snag the Talyor Swift plate since my other plate was scratched to shit.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation - DVD - $4.09 shipped.

The cover with the lips and the chainsaw on it. I like the cover. But it's easily one of the THE worst films I have EVER seen. I hated it. But I have all the rest, well except 3 which sucked just as bad I sold it, so I went ahead and got this.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass CE Guide, Hardcover... Normally 30 bucks... Got it used for $8.57 shipped.

Dragonball Advanced Adventure - GBA - $6 shipped.

It's actually supposed to be a darned good action game.

Final Fantasy III - DS, Complete - $10.50 shipped.

Oh hell yes. After watching The Irate Gamer's review on this today... It sold me. :]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - DS, Complete - $9.01 shipped

And thus begins my quest of collecting every Pokemon game on DS. 1 down... many more to go. I'm gonna go for Platinum instead of D and P... The other Mystery Dungeon games... I'm not sure yet. Deff getting Explorers of the Sky... May go for Darkness and Time since I have the guide. Going for Trozei and Dash. Probably gettin' both Ranger games.

But when I get Platinum... oh boy! That's my #1 most wanted game on DS. I'm also gonna go for the huge 624 page guide. :] I'm gonna play the hell out of that one. So excited for when I get it.

Mega Man Zero 4 - GBA - $6.01 shipped.

What a deal! On my quest to order all 6 Mega Man Zero games on GBA and DS. One down... 5 to go. :]

Drag Me To Hell - DVD - $6.49 shipped

This movie kicked ASS in the theatre. I loved it. Now I'm gonna watch it with my parents and my girlfriend.

Killjoy - DVD - $4 shipped - It's this stupid killer clown B movie from Full Moon. Idk, I've always wanted it. It used to go for some change, now it's cheap.

And now, for a SICK purchase... :

Marvel Heroes Collection - 8 Disc DVD Box Set - $16 shipped.

What a deal! Contains 8 movies that I don't own! X-Men Trilogy, Fantastic Four 1 and 2, Fantastic Four Cartoon Thing, Daredevil Director's Cut, and Elektra!

Now that's awesome. It also comes with a comic book.

Just ordered - StarCraft Battle Chest - $14.99 at Amazon.

What an amazing deal. I'm about 12 years late, but yeah, if there is anyone like me who doesn't have this then go ahead and order. Other games I will be getting soon:

Age of Mythology
Age of Empires CE
Warcraft 3 Battle Chest
Diablo 2 Battle Chest

Yeah, I'm stocking up on great PC games. These are older, so most computers can run them, including netbooks!

http://www.amazon.com/StarCraft-Bat..._9?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1260843946&sr=8-9

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']

DSC00879.jpg

Turtle Beach X41s. No Comments on the color of the blanket either! Gift from my Grandmother!

[/QUOTE]

Okay, well what about that douchebaggy Ohio State logo there? Yea. Blanket is great, but you killed the entire room with that trashy logo. I hope you are happy.

No seriously, fuck Ohio State. I don't care about sports, but I live in Michigan, it's a required hatred.

[quote name='lolwut?']Haha, nice phear3d.

You gonna try to take the price sticker off of RE3?[/QUOTE]
re3 is not in the best shape. the CC sticker is the security sticker they had back then and thats a pain in the ass to take off. theres really no easy way of taking it off. but im glad silent hill was in mint condition, that made my weekend!

[quote name='georox']Okay, well what about that douchebaggy Ohio State logo there? Yea. Blanket is great, but you killed the entire room with that trashy logo. I hope you are happy.

No seriously, fuck Ohio State. I don't care about sports, but I live in Michigan, it's a required hatred.
[/QUOTE]

THE Ohio State owns Michigan. I would hate OSU if I was you too. Go Bucks!

michigan-defeat.jpg

Just ordered freakin'... MONOPOLY! Family Edition. This big ass board game, good ass game... Brand new for FIVE DOLLARS with free 2 day shipping! That is just a steal. I had to order this one, ya'll. I had too. :] Normally $25.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0028Y4QX8?tag=slickdeals

Pokemon Ranger - DS, Complete - $9 shipped

Another Pokemon game down. :] I wonder if it has the Manaphy still? I asked the seller.

Cradle of Filth - Midian - CD - Brand new, $4.21 shipped

Battle Fantasia - 360, New - $10 shipped

Guilty Gear 2 - 360, New - $10 shipped

Gosh damn that's some great deals right there.

300 - 2 disc DVD with slipcase - $6.01 shipped

I've been wanting to see this since it first came out.

Just ordered this book for $3.89 with free shipping. It's 484 pages with awesome pics... I had too.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']THE Ohio State owns Michigan. I would hate OSU if I was you too. Go Bucks!

michigan-defeat.jpg
[/QUOTE]
hell yea

[quote name='phear3d']re3 is not in the best shape. the CC sticker is the security sticker they had back then and thats a pain in the ass to take off. theres really no easy way of taking it off. but im glad silent hill was in mint condition, that made my weekend![/QUOTE]
I'm not sure I even wanna know how you got those....lucky

Got this from Barnes and Noble the other night with a 25% off coupon.

51aj0vds3ml_ss260_.jpg

Picked these up today during the Toys R Us 50% game guide sale.

51RftdHus%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl_Guide.jpg

51QQONBOvAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Got some more stuff today!

DSC00959.jpg

Givenchy Play Cologne, PS2 Network adapter with disc (looks like never used). Ace Attorney (used at GS), DQ: Rocket Slime ($9.99 at bb), Mega Man ZX Advent (got this new sealed at FYE for $20), Ogre Battles from trades via CAG, RE :ds: this is for a pending trade I have, Xenosaga Complete Series on DVD, Wild ARMs Alter Code F (also for a trade), Naruto LE Steelbook :D, Tales of Phantasia & Shining Soul II :gba:, Darkstalkers on PS1, My 5 blu's Reservoir Dogs & Swordfish($4.99 ea), Heat $9.99, Fight Club $11.99, G-Force $7.99

DSC00962.jpg

Mirrors Edge Runner's Bag & Vandal Hearts on PS1

All in All A Very Good Day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega Man Zero 2 - GBA - $6.74 shipped.

Got:

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - DS, New - Free. My Mom got it for me. On sale for 25 bucks. ^_^

Also she got my 6 year old cousin Club Penguin on DS, 25 bucks as well.

His Name Was Jason - Friday the 13th Documentary - 2 disc DVD - New - $3.99 shipped.

Pac Man CE - iPod touch app - 99 cents - on sale

iDracula - iPod touch app - 99 cents - on sale

Battalion Wars - GameCube - $4.01 shipped

Maximo Vs. Army of Zin - PS2 - $2.31 shipped

Mega Man Zero 2 - GBA - $6.74 shipped

Jirachi: Wish Maker - Pokemon DVD complete with promo card - $5.57 shipped (I always get outbid on this, I got lucky with this one!)

Maximo: Ghosts to Glory - PS2 - $3.80 shipped

Pokemon Platinum Official Guide - 624 Pages - $10.69

Went to Toys R Us, they had 50% off all guides. I've had my eye on this one for months. Only $3 off from Amazon... But worth it. When I get this game... It's going to be amazing. This guide is amazing. Also got the last one. TRU was a mess though. Waited 20 minutes in line, with only 2 people in front of me. At 10:30 at night. This is of course the reason I do all my shopping online.

Ordered my Mom a pearl necklace and earring set for $30. It's very nice, fresh water pearls. Christmas gift.

Jak II - PS2 - $4.14 shipped

Picked up another copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for $20... Selling the copy I bought at $30 for $40. Making a $20 profit in all.

Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior - DVD, New - $10.01 shipped.

Just came out in March.

Sonic Underground: The Complete Series - DVD Boxset, New - $9.50 shipped

What an amazing deal! I already have SatAm and AoSTH. :] Now to get vol. 2 of AoSTH. :]

Ratchet and Clank - PS2 - $5.24 shipped

Now I have the first 4 Ratchet games on PS2. ^_^ Just need Size Matters.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - DS, New - $16.50 shipped

Well damn! This game just came out. It's 30 bucks. I got a sickly deal. Last second bidding ftw. This is gonna be a great game.

Tekken 6 for PS3 - $20
InFamous for PS3 - $25
Tomb Raider Underworld for PS3 - $10
Far Cry 2 for PS3 - $14

GTA Chinatown Wars for PSP - $20

Bourne Trilogy Blu-ray - $30
Band of Brothers Blu-ray - $30

Mega Man 10 E-Tank box w/ shirt and drink
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
GOW Collection
Red Faction: Guerrilla

My Xmas present from work. Thanks work
SNK Arcade Classic vol.1
Taito Legends: Power Ups
Gripshift
Gitaroo Man Lives!
Silent Hill Origins
PopoloCrois
Def Jam FFNY
Ridge Racer

Just went on a guide spree. ^_^

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon - Guide, New - $5.98 shipped

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Guide, New - $6.24 shipped

Metroid Prime Trilogy - Guide, New - $9.49 shipped

Let me slow down... $308.27 left in my account. Next paycheck is coming at the end of the month. Will be over $300. Also have Christmas coming up, I'll pull in another 3 to 4 hundred, possibly more. Then, my 19th birthday the first week of January. Again, another 3 to 4 hundred I'll pull in. ^_^

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Just went on a guide spree. ^_^

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon - Guide, New - $5.98 shipped

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Guide, New - $6.24 shipped

Metroid Prime Trilogy - Guide, New - $9.49 shipped

Let me slow down... $308.27 left in my account. Next paycheck is coming at the end of the month. Will be over $300. Also have Christmas coming up, I'll pull in another 3 to 4 hundred, possibly more. Then, my 19th birthday the first week of January. Again, another 3 to 4 hundred I'll pull in. ^_^[/QUOTE]

You must have a rich family. Shame you're spending all your money on games and stuff, and not, oh... I dunno, saving up?

[quote name='Vulgarism']You must have a rich family. Shame you're spending all your money on games and stuff, and not, oh... I dunno, saving up?[/QUOTE]

Pokemon games at that.

25gf66c.jpg

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Cross Edge + BlazBlue = $90 (GS B2G1)
Tales of the Abyss = $29 (GS)
DBZ Movies = $6 (Big Lots)

ay97p0.jpg

Super DBZ = $4 (Blockbuster)
Armored Core 2, Another Age, 3 = $10 (G2k Games)
Legend of Mana = $14 (G2k Games)
Gungriffon Blaze = $2 (G2k Games)
Ar Tonelico 2 = $30 (GS)
FFVII Dirge of Cerberus = Free
HP: HBP = $15 (Wal-Mart)

f00k74.jpg

I finally jumped in with the $100 GC deal at Wal-Mart last month, so I picked up some older games. I also have a few more XBox and 360 games, but the girlfriend has the console and games right now.
Each of the XBox games were $3.
Zoids Assault = $14 (G2k Games)
Blue Dragon = $10 (G2k Games)

1589gna.jpg

Had to show some Nintendo love, regardless.
Mega Man 2 = $2 (Flea Market)
LOZ: WindWaker = Free

and finally...my happiest pick-up of the month...

1124h94.jpg

Suikoden 2 - $27

Hopefully I can have a few more by the end of the month.

It's from a local mom'n'pop chain. They used to have CRAZY deals. I've bought so many $10 Icos, $5 KOTOR/KOTOR2, and tons of underpriced stuff to flip. They got smart when they realized their loss (it seemed as if they took a list of the games I was CONSTANTLY buying and raised each title to proper ebay price) but they still have some occasional (and surprising in the case of LOM and Suikoden) deals. I have to eke out my living on Mario Parties and rental copies of SNES games.

firetheif- i was wondering do you work, i look at all you purchases and blows my mind how much you spend. and do you have that much free time to play or watch all that you have bought

[quote name='camelking6969']firetheif- i was wondering do you work, i look at all you purchases and blows my mind how much you spend. and do you have that much free time to play or watch all that you have bought[/QUOTE]He really doesn't spend much, most of what he buys is $5-10 so just a lot of little things.

[quote name='camelking6969']firetheif- i was wondering do you work, i look at all you purchases and blows my mind how much you spend. and do you have that much free time to play or watch all that you have bought[/QUOTE]

Haha... I appreciate the fact that I have blown your mind. :bouncy: Here is my story...

I am 18 years old. I turn 19 the first week of January. I finally got a job the first of October, after looking for 7 months from quitting the other job I had. I work at the mall, part time. 20 hours a week usually, but I did 30 last week and 30 this week... My next check is going to be 64 hours. Minimum wage at $7.25 an hour.

Anyways, in January I start tech college for Computer Engineering. I am so ready for that. :bouncy:

But my parents are middle class. They cover my truck payments, insurance, gas, and allll my food. I LOVE food and eat out just about every day. So all of my paychecks go straight to me. I can spend on whatever I want. Looking into getting some tattoos soon. I also have a girlfriend who I spend some money on.

With Christmas, my birthday, and that huge $400+ paycheck coming up soon, I'm REALLY about to be rolling in the dough.

Oh yeah, and some more purchases from today... ;)

Dragon Quest IV Guide - New - $5.22 shipped.

Pokemon: The Movie 2000 - DVD, New - $6.01 shipped

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie - DVD, Complete - $2.99 shipped

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - DS, Complete - $12.50 shipped

I just keep adding to my nice Pokemon collection. ^_^

Well, Steam is having an epic sale! I got 3 so far, will be buying PLENTY more... ^_^

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - $1.99

LucasArts Adventure Pack (4 Adventure games) - $2.49

Zombie Bowl-O-Rama - $0.99

I'll deff be getting many more games from Steam soon. The sale ends the 3rd I think and I have my eyes on a good 5 to 6 more games, plus all those nice daily deals they are going to have. :hot:

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Haha... I appreciate the fact that I have blown your mind. :bouncy: Here is my story...

I am 18 years old. I turn 19 the first week of January. I finally got a job the first of October, after looking for 7 months from quitting the other job I had. I work at the mall, part time. 20 hours a week usually, but I did 30 last week and 30 this week... My next check is going to be 64 hours. Minimum wage at $7.25 an hour.

Anyways, in January I start tech college for Computer Engineering. I am so ready for that. :bouncy:

But my parents are middle class. They cover my truck payments, insurance, gas, and allll my food. I LOVE food and eat out just about every day. So all of my paychecks go straight to me. I can spend on whatever I want. Looking into getting some tattoos soon. I also have a girlfriend who I spend some money on.

With Christmas, my birthday, and that huge $400+ paycheck coming up soon, I'm REALLY about to be rolling in the dough.

[/QUOTE]

So, pretty much your parents pay for everything except your video games and DVDs? I think my favorite part is:

"I also have a girlfriend who I spend some money on."

Haha, you sound like a catch. You spend around $100 a every few days on crap you might never play/watch, and just spend a little bit on her. Sounds like a good life, man.

Oh, and I guess I'm coming off a bit offensive, but you post long lists with nothing that jumps out and no pictures. I honestly don't think anybody cares that you're gonna be 19 and you bought Pokemon the movie 2000 for $6 shipped.

I guess Christmas is a time for giving (to yourself).

[quote name='Vulgarism']So, pretty much your parents pay for everything except your video games and DVDs? I think my favorite part is:

"I also have a girlfriend who I spend some money on."

Haha, you sound like a catch. You spend around $100 a every few days on crap you might never play/watch, and just spend a little bit on her. Sounds like a good life, man.

Oh, and I guess I'm coming off a bit offensive, but you post long lists with nothing that jumps out and no pictures. I honestly don't think anybody cares that you're gonna be 19 and you bought Pokemon the movie 2000 for $6 shipped.

kid is just doing what the thread is, posting what he buys.

I guess Christmas is a time for giving (to yourself).[/QUOTE]

lol y r u getting so offensive? hes a kid and wants to buy stuff for himself, so... u never buy stuff for urself? maybe hes a huge pokemon fan.

EVERYONE WHO BUYS GIFTS FOR THEMSELVES IS THE GRINCH!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:
kid is working at minimum wage, what the heck do u expect? hes dropping like $100 a week and pulling in $200.

this is the dec pick up threads not the "hey guys is my dec spending spree and heres my job and wage rate" gtfo.

[quote name='drtomoe123']It's from a local mom'n'pop chain. They used to have CRAZY deals. I've bought so many $10 Icos, $5 KOTOR/KOTOR2, and tons of underpriced stuff to flip. They got smart when they realized their loss (it seemed as if they took a list of the games I was CONSTANTLY buying and raised each title to proper ebay price) but they still have some occasional (and surprising in the case of LOM and Suikoden) deals. I have to eke out my living on Mario Parties and rental copies of SNES games.[/QUOTE]

Oh, man! They're in Virginia. I'm from Virginia!

Northern Virginia. Hell, I just threw in the address to one of these joints, and it's seriously like six hours away. And I still want to go, for some reason.

IS IT WORTH IT MAAAANN

Seriously, would I be insane for driving from Fairfax to, uhh, down there?

From GameFlys sales last week. Grid $10, KoFXII $15 and Phantom Brave $15 (With Digital Art Disc, and Slip Cover)
main.php

Not really a pickup but a swap out, LittleBigPlanet GOTY with the new Cover art to replace my Sealed copy with the old graphics. Fairytale Nights for Free from best buy it was on Sale for $20 and saved $20 with RWZ gamers club coupon. Sherlock Homes pack with free avatar outfit and 1 ticket was free with the 1600 point card.
main.php

main.php

main.php

Smooth Moves from Goozex, Star Ocean Complete in good shape even though the discs have been resurfaced from ebay for $20.50 Shipped. And Fight Night Round 4 from Best Buy dotd for $15 for flipping on Goozex (already own it), plus i just received a 2nd duplicate copy from Best Buy again last night. :eek:
main.php

Zack and Miri for $7.99 from Best Buys Black Friday Sales, Hangover for $15.99 from Amazon, Knights of the Old Republic from Goozex, and NFS Undercover for $10 from Gamefly.
main.php

Also Bought These From Steam
a1eaca1deaee7fff89324d5dd36fc49691be6ca3.jpg

beb03adaadfef9e5356e9fc2032b4c27594fc264.jpg
Broken Sword 2 + 3 Pack from Steam for $7.49
c1929a57daf4ca00715ef41eae0eddeab54546e2.jpg

083fbbcb64eaef7f117816c7ad6e423eed269621.jpg
Tropico Pack for $4.99
2829d85b338a3bc2d10e2f39c9339d785ad8fcd2.jpg
$5.00
e36226c6a0575e6e1838e1f915e91f8b31ab3008.jpg
a4f810cb3cbfa8562493e6d9b4fa0afb9706aeb7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jebnaut']Oh, man! They're in Virginia. I'm from Virginia!

Northern Virginia. Hell, I just threw in the address to one of these joints, and it's seriously like six hours away. And I still want to go, for some reason.

IS IT WORTH IT MAAAANN

Seriously, would I be insane for driving from Fairfax to, uhh, down there?[/QUOTE]

Trust me, it isn't worth it. (and I promise that isn't just my trying to hoarde deals! :lol:)

I mean, like I said, they've got some great stuff, but it's one of those stores where what they have usually doesn't stay there very long. In order to get the good stuff from them, you have to come in almost daily, so there's no guarantee that if you came down here, you wouldn't find more than some overpriced disc-only FFVII or something.

I will say, though, if you ever REALLY get the urge to come down to Wise (I go to school at the college there, UVA-Wise, and we've got tons of kids from NOVA...lots of them hate it, too, haha) there are a lot of cool stores in the area. About 45 minutes into KY we've got Page-3, which has TONS of stuff, but almost everything is completely overpriced to hell. Then we've got some really nice stores about an hour out near Kingsport/Johnson City, TN like the Video Trading Company, which always has some cool stuff.

But seriously, it's not worth it, haha.

$25--Red Octane arcade stick surprised me here, I was expecting it to be some flimsy wooden case with no weight but this thing is solid.

[quote name='drtomoe123']Trust me, it isn't worth it. (and I promise that isn't just my trying to hoarde deals! :lol:)

I mean, like I said, they've got some great stuff, but it's one of those stores where what they have usually doesn't stay there very long. In order to get the good stuff from them, you have to come in almost daily, so there's no guarantee that if you came down here, you wouldn't find more than some overpriced disc-only FFVII or something.

I will say, though, if you ever REALLY get the urge to come down to Wise (I go to school at the college there, UVA-Wise, and we've got tons of kids from NOVA...lots of them hate it, too, haha) there are a lot of cool stores in the area. About 45 minutes into KY we've got Page-3, which has TONS of stuff, but almost everything is completely overpriced to hell. Then we've got some really nice stores about an hour out near Kingsport/Johnson City, TN like the Video Trading Company, which always has some cool stuff.

But seriously, it's not worth it, haha.[/QUOTE]

NOVA kids are awful, man.

That's why I moved to Maryland. :cool:

[quote name='coolsteel']

$25--Red Octane arcade stick surprised me here, I was expecting it to be some flimsy wooden case with no weight but this thing is solid.[/QUOTE]

It that a legit stick from Red Octane or did someone just built it and put the Red Octane logo on it?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']It that a legit stick from Red Octane or did someone just built it and put the Red Octane logo on it?[/QUOTE]

Legit from 04, Playstation One stick complete with circulation cutting plexiglass on top. From what a lot of reading has revealed there were a few variations, 6 buttons, 8 buttons and one without a plexi . When GH took off I guess they said to hell with arcade sticks, too bad as the case for it really is top notch and weighs about seven and a half pounds.

[quote name='coolsteel']Legit from 04, Playstation One stick complete with circulation cutting plexiglass on top. From what a lot of reading has revealed there were a few variations, 6 buttons, 8 buttons and one without a plexi . When GH took off I guess they said to hell with arcade sticks, too bad as the case for it really is top notch and weighs about seven and a half pounds.[/QUOTE]

Dang, that is pretty awesome. Didn't know they made sticks. Thanks for clarifying

Today I got these games for $21.18 out of pocket(Fairytale Fights + Gamestop Promo)...

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed
Metal Gear Solid 4(NEW)
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Valkyria Chronicles(NEW)
:ps2:
Xenosaga III

Now all I have to do is buy a PS3.:lol:

Xmas presents...

ICE XRocker entertainment/gaming chair (awesome by the way!)
:360: The Saboteur
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
:360: NHL 2K10
:360: Forza 3
:ps3: God of War Collection
:ps3: Socom Confrontation
:dvd:Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
:br: X-men Origins: Wolverine
:br: James Bond Collection Volume 3

I made out like a bandit!

bread's done
Back