The Official CAG January 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the two middle one's were from Gamestop and the other two were from Bookman's (local used store) for $22 each.
I'm basically trying to go for all the well rated/hidden gem wii games myself. Both marble games have eluded me so far though. Might be getting a copy of Sakura Wars later which I've been trying to get for a while. I also saw a few posts ago you were talking about the great Jerry Rice and Nitus dog football. I ran into a copy of that a few weeks back

I'm basically trying to go for all the well rated/hidden gem wii games myself. Both marble games have eluded me so far though. Might be getting a copy of Sakura Wars later which I've been trying to get for a while. I also saw a few posts ago you were talking about the great Jerry Rice and Nitus dog football. I ran into a copy of that a few weeks back
Yeah I didn't realize there were two different Kororinpa games till I was making my list. I had Marble Saga: Kororinpa already so I'm sure I had passed over the other one before.

5C3B0CA1-5225-4239-A700-B81774901725.jpg

Most came in the mail, and couple I grabbed while out hunting for donors today.

Two Bruisers from the Bronyx and 2 Falcons (Gamestop). The Marth was a gift from my cousin so it was such a cool gift! Waiting on Pit from B&H.

[attachment=11298:IMG_0900.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
All from Best Buy:

Kind of annoying that GCU didn't work on the adapter.

I got my BOOM Swimmer from Geek Giveaway. Looks like this http://www.amazon.com/BOOM-Swimmer-Waterproof-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B00F51C7PK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1421606298&sr=8-5&keywords=boom+swimmer

Also picked up a Sea Green 2DS that was marked $100 and sitting all by itself at Kmart. Had a $200 giftcard so yeah why not.......its got older firmware so now I can play with that Gateway cartridge I have. Also put me at Platinum Status once again on Club Nintendo. Wish the US CN would have a special New 3DS for its loyal members like Europe did. All the stuff Ive registered I feel like Id get picked!

To prove that I occasionally buy things that aren't Wii related. My health insurance gives me a $75 gift card each year for filling out an online wellness survey so I chose Gamestop this year since I already had some credit. I'm in a Resident Evil mood in anticipation of the remake of 1 coming out on PS4 on Tuesday. I just finished Revelations and I never played 6 so I figured I'd give it a shot once I'm done with the remake. I beat Rayman Legends on Wii U but I've been wanting to replay it and figured I might as well get some trophies out of it. 

$4.99 price match at Target.  Thanks to whoever posted this in the deal section.  My daughter is on book seven in the Harry Potter series and was excited to receive this from her dad.  This is also the first game we have been able to make full use of the move controller.  Great family fun for the price.

med_gallery_354731_8527_469131.jpg

Wow, I've never heard of that either.  Definitely gonna keep an eye out on ebay as it seems like one of the more unique accessory bundles for the DS.

You should watch the Did You Know Gaming videos on the GameBoy. Japan made all kinds of crazy crap for that thing.

Say wha?!

Sort of want this now (I'm diabetic)
Wow, I've never heard of that either. Definitely gonna keep an eye out on ebay as it seems like one of the more unique accessory bundles for the DS.
Yeah, I honestly never knew it existed either. People were talking about it over on NintendoAge because there were some being sold on ebay new for between $25 and $30 so I said grabbed one for the hell of it. It's definitely a neat thing to have for the collection. Apparently it was originally $70. When you have the meter and the game both plugged in, I guess you can unlock stuff within the game by testing which is pretty neat. I have a friend who is diabetic and he wants to try the game out.

EDIT: There is one on ebay now, but the guy wants $70 (obo) and it has a price sticker on it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Didget-Nintendo-DS-Knock-Em-Downs-Worlds-Fair-Rare-Game-Blood-Glucose-System-/271747288723?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f45668e93

This does, indeed, exist
Nintendo has sweet add-ons. Remember the TurboXS DTEC?

TXS-DTEC-STARTER_m.jpg
The TurboXS DTEC is a revolutionary new product that turns your Nintendo® Gameboy Advance into a programmable, upgradeable, automotive performance tool for tuning, data logging, and diagnostics. The DTEC plugs into your Gameboy Advance (GBA) and comes preloaded with software that lets you use your Gameboy as a Boost Gauge, Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge, Air Temperature Gauge and Tachometer. Future plug-n-play sensors will allow everything from Knock Indication to Vehicle Acceleration (ie. G-Force). All sensors are sold separately. The display is highly configurable and lets you customize things like gauge scaling, unit of measure (eg. psi or bar), text color and gauge range (eg. 0-100 deg C or 0-200 deg F). Data can be displayed via the gauge output or on a rolling time base log that can record, store, and playback data for closer analysis. The DTEC also allows you to use your GBA with your TurboXS Tuner or Tuner Pro wideband Air/Fuel Ratio meter for real time Air/Fuel Ratio display and data logging. If you own a TurboXS UTEC Engine Management System, the DTEC will allow you to leave your laptop at home and use your GBA for real-time fuel, boost, and ignition timing tuning. Please note that this feature will not be immediately available to DTEC users but will require a free future software upgrade. But this is just the beginning. With the purchase of additional hardware/software packages from TurboXS, you can turn your DTEC into a powerful electronic fuel computer or boost controller. The DTEC fuel computer adjusts the Air/Fuel Ratio by modifying the air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal against engine load and RPM with tuning resolution that is second to none. The DTEC boost controller provides you with total control in either open or closed loop operation, all the while allowing you to display, record or playback any of the input or output signals like RPM, MAF or MAP.The DTEC is a highly versatile, customizable, upgradeable performance tool that gives you a good excuse to go out and buy yourself a Gameboy. Buy make no mistake, the DTEC is no toy. It is a highly advanced and powerful tool for automotive performance tuning.

How about this sweet contraption.

8592907361_8379360621_z.jpg

From Think Geek

Loot Crate January 2015- Voltron blueprint tee, Comic Note Book, 8bit glasses, Space Invaders tie, Marvel Star Wars #1 comic, little NES cartridge figure. 

I got that same lootcrate as my first one ever. I used to Groupon deal and got 3 months for $45. My NES figure was probably the coolest they make, it was a mock of LOZ Titled "Legend of the future" The cart is gold and everything. Being a huge Zelda fan and collector I was ecstatic.

Jan-Loot-Crate-05-NES-Fig.jpg

Some interesting stuff. I'm always surprised when I see a Wii Limited Edition that I didn't know about and this Naruto one was complete and in great shape. El Chavo is pretty cool because as far as I'm aware it's the only Wii game released for the Spanish language market. 

Some interesting stuff. I'm always surprised when I see a Wii Limited Edition that I didn't know about and this Naruto one was complete and in great shape. El Chavo is pretty cool because as far as I'm aware it's the only Wii game released for the Spanish language market.
Wow didn't know that they made another Chavo game. Where did you find it & how much?

All from MovieStop. The FUNi sets were all $22.50 except for Summer Wars, which was $10.

[attachment=11590:JanuaryPickups.jpg]

Somewhat slow month for me. Unfortunately I haven't even opened any of these games yet as Dragon Age: Inquisition and the Halo 5 Beta took up all my time this month.

16405125292_4eb40b3ca1_z.jpg

zan was from amazon 5.00$ 
smash and ken's rage 2 was from bestbuy, rest from gamestop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back