The Official CAG July 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Illegal Fireworks" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Punisher']what region is that berserk game? J, NTSC, Pal?
Can berserk be played on a NTSC-US PS2 slim?[/QUOTE]

It's Japanese, and not without a boot disc or a mod

Just picked up:
:360:
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World Tour
all for $16 at Gamestop.

Thanks Activision for destroying your games' resale value by releasing six million variants a year. It really helps cheap ass buyers like me.

Picked up Oracle of Seasons from a HPB 30 minutes away for $5.
They had a nice selection of games and with 40% off It was hard to choose.. Some of the choice picks were Romance of the Three Kingdoms X and XI for $12.00 each and some decent N64 games such as Mario Party and Banjo1/2.

photo1vei.jpg

My lowball winnings are all in.

Red Dead Redemption Special Edition
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition
Timeshift
Pinball Hall of Fame:The Williams Collection
Ninja Gaiden II

:xbox:
Ninja Gaiden
Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector's Edtiion

picture.php

Got some anime from the Amazon sale :D

picture.php

Oblivion with amazon GC, picked up MLB again from the BB Sale, EDF from gamestop, the bottom row from a vintage store. Cubivore!!! Finally!!

picture.php

ME 2 CE used from gs. Steelbook is in pretty good shape. The artbook is not, but I will just order one off of Bioware's site. This will make CE #3 for me. Also snagged ROTK X but that is for a fellow CAG :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I really like it![/QUOTE]

Does it sound like any of the previous albums? If so, which one?

Make Yourself was the last album that I really liked. Morning View was alright but I haven't liked anything they've put out since :whistle2:(.

[quote name='blindinglights']Does it sound like any of the previous albums? If so, which one?

Make Yourself was the last album that I really liked. Morning View was alright but I haven't liked anything they've put out since :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]
I have to say I was rather disappointed with Incubus' latest album and I'm a huge fan. I maybe liked 4 or 5 songs out of the whole album. They've done better.

main.php

InFamous 2 Hero Edition from Amazons DOTD for $49.99, Im glad i have stopped buying these things at launch, ive been able to save 50% or more of my last 7-8 CE/PE/SE's. Hot Shots Tennis was $4.99 And Dungeon Maker II was $2.99 at Best Buy on clearance. Y's Premium Edition was a Amazon Lightning Deal for $18.99. TDU2 was $9.99 from Best Buys Midnight sale. Green Day Rock Band was $4.98 on clearance from Target didn't really plan on buying it but im sure i can get my $5 out of it. And last is my Legend of Zelda Oot 3D Soundtrack.

latest pick ups

IMG_0148.jpg

:360:Oblivion 5th Year Edition-$30 Amazon
:360:Toy Story 3-$10 Wal-Mart.com
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felgana-$19 Amazon Lightning Deals
:psp:Dissidia- white cover sealed-$20 CAG
:psp:PixelJunk Monster Deluxe-$5 CAG
:ps3:God of War 3-$15 GameStop new

Holy crap!!!! I completely forgot that Star Wars game existed! I had so much fun with that back in the day. I'm buying that again for the cover alone! w00t! haha

Today's pickups:
:br: Family Guy Laugh It Up Fuzzball Complete Collection-$15.49(thanks Best Buy for matching Amazon's price!)
:360: Captain America Super Soldier-$37.49(thanks Best Buy for matching Amazon's price!)
:360: Kinectimals Limited Edition-$paid too much....damn LE obsession....
:360: Lego Rock Band-free!(B2G1 coupon at Gamestop)
:360: Guitar Hero 5-$17.99(used at Gamestop)
:360: Guitar Hero Van Halen(used at Gamestop)

N6Dda.jpg

Dead to Rights from Amazon, LA Noire and Bulletstorm from Gamestop (I know), Wiseguy and a book on anorexia and bulimia from the Volunteers, excessive glare from my non-changable light.

For some reason I couldn't stop watching Legend of the Dark King even though it was mediocre as hell, the dub just made it so unintentionally funny :lol:

Just listened to the bonus soundtrack included with the preorder copies. It's so awesome. Meguro + Classical = :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I'm surprised no one has posted this picture yet yet!

814043351_photobucket_71892_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I would've posted it, but I'm too lazy to take pictures. I picked it up this morning.

:360: Dynasty Warriors 7
Traded my Crysis 2 for it

:360: Oblivion 5th Anniv Ed.

Got it in the mail from gamesforcanada goomba. Yes i'm Canadian :)

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum
:360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
:360: Halo 3

Sold my old COD4 and Halo 3 back then and picked em up for 10 bucks each at Gamestop. Batman was 18 bucks and the dude tossed in the collectors discs and the halo 3 collectors disc.

Got my lowball winnings from starmask's lowball.

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer
The Outfit
Monopoly
The Golden Compass
Beowulf The Game
Jumper Griffin's Story
Dante's Inferno Death Edition
Battlefield Bad Company Gold Edition
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Limited Edition(no slipcover :(....anyone have one they want to sell me?)

Big haul over the last few days.

2011-07-28_19-26-09_391.jpg

Second half of my GoHastings 40% off order. Everything is in decent shape except for the slip cover on Splinter Cell. Contemplating contacting CS, has anyone dealt with them in the past?

The next three are all from a lowball, came in pretty good shape.

2011-07-28_19-26-38_79.jpg

2011-07-28_19-27-43_500.jpg

2011-07-28_19-28-17_10.jpg

[quote name='Hiei69']Just won an auction. Not too wild about the games, but it looks like all those accessories and Singstar games are worth a decent amount. Coupled with a nice ceramic white ps2 + official memory card for $65 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:US:1123#ht_714wt_1270

Good deal?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't take those games if someone payed me. But the white PS2 slim is pretty sick.

Not bad, but not amazing.

I'm gonna have to end up posting pictures in the August thread, because I've ordered so much during this last week of July.

Sade and concert was tight. She doesn't look a day over 30 (even though she's like 50 something), and sounds exactly like she does on all the albums (except when she talks, then she just sounds like a Brit!). We were like 45 minutes late so we missed a lot of John Legend, but made it in time for Ordinary People. Got the tickets for cheap on Groupon, and that combined with our tardiness ensured we got the most nosebleed seats possible, but it was still cool. Wish my battery hadn't died on my phone, but I did record a few videos.

8z8p.jpg

21exagw.jpg

2jtjth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back