The Official CAG June pick ups thread!!! School's out for summer edition!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Wii system
Zelda: TP
House of the Dead 2&3 Return

All for the low low price of free. Sister's boyfriend didn't want them anymore. I've got no problem with taking a free Wii.[/QUOTE]

From now on, you must say Fwii.

Money's a bit tight right now, but I did pick up Prototype and PoP ($15 @ Target). I've waited on Afro Samurai to drop for many, many weeks.. and suddenly they all disappear.

[quote name='Scorch']From now on, you must say Fwii.[/QUOTE]

I'll make my brother say it. I gave it to him, so it's his Fwii.

P.S. anybody got a cheap sensor bar they don't need? the one I was given is broken, so I've got to use the one from my non-free Wii.

GameStop:
:ps2: Ephemeral Fantasia $5.39
:xbox: Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II $1.94

I've been meaning to pick up the xbox version of PSO for a while, only because of the split screen multiplayer. Too bad I can't import my old character.

This GS is also the last one in the area that still sells DVDs. Buy 1 get 2 free, I'll take it.

:dvd: Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 vol 2 $7.19
:dvd: Man of the Year $0.00
:dvd: Air Force One $0.00

I've been looking for the Gundam DVD on the cheap ever since I found vol 1 in the $3 bin at Big Lots. The other two were the only good ones out of the others they had.

Sears:
:360: Shadowrun $1.97

Picked this up only for trades, as I don't have a 360. I'll take 100 Goozex points for less than two bucks.

They also had The Eye Of Judgement for around $25. Good price or no? They really didn't have anything else of any worth in the clearance bin.

Toys R Us:
:ds: Bangai-O Spirits $9.98
:ds: Geometry Wars Galaxies $9.99
:ds: Drawn To Life $4.99

Hit up two TRUs today. At the first, I picked up Bangai-O Spirits out of the clearance bin. I've been wanting it for a while, and their clearance bin is usually reserved for Hanna Montanna and the like.

The second one, the clerk was kind enough to tell me about the buy 1 get 1 half off sale (something they failed to do at the other TRU :bomb:), so I picked up Drawn To Life and Geometry Wars. Clerk was cute, too :) She was telling me about the games she was gonna buy with this sale.

Non Gaming stuff:
Catcher in the Rye - $.10 Garage Sale
Perfect from Now On - $3.99 Borders

Pics of my finds
DSCI0002Medium.jpg
DSCI0004Medium.jpg

1001367.jpg

1001368l.jpg

Dog $150
:wii:Wii Fit $80 Wal Mart (I get a discount, I work at the DC)
:gc:Resident Evil Zero $9 Flea Market
:ps3:Resident Evil 5 $30 Craigslist

$6 Snk vs Capcom (XBox) Mint/Complete
$7 Capcom Vs Snk 2 (Xbox) Mint/Complete

AND THE BEST OF THE MONTH!!!
Street Fighter IV Fight Stick FREE!!!

My buddy bought it and hated it, he couldn't retun it and I offered to buy it buy he refused the money and gave it to me. Maybe used 15 times came with box also!!!

Everything is New/Sealed. The PS2 Games and FFT A2 are from inetvideo.com and the xbox games and Mirrors Edge guide are from FYE since they are doing 50% off old gen games and then the guide was only 9.99 for the Hard Cover so i picked it up . And they put my Devil Summoner in Upside Down some how...

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Devil Summoner 2? They've got that version at GameStop for $30 (I think), and I'm a sucker for premiums. I'm still kicking myself for not getting that Phoenix Wright plush toy.

Picked up a few things on Friday, mostly at the flea market, but I did stop by GS for the sale and TRU to spend my gift card.

DSCI0035-1.jpg

This pic:
:pc: Resident Evil $3
ps1 Mega Man 8 $5
Genesis Street Fighter II, Home Alone, Sonic 3D Blast $10
NES Top Gun: The Second Mission CIB $5

Got Top Gun and Resident Evil from the same guy. He wouldn't budge on the price of Top Gun, so I just gave him the asking price. It's a pretty clean cart, with manual and plastic game cover. I'm trying to buy up all the cheap CIB games I can. I'm gonna go back to the same place to buy up some manuals for various N64 games.

Mega Man 8 and the Genesis games were from the same place. I usually pay asking price from them because it's reasonable and the guys that run it are really nice. All Genesis games from them are 4 bucks each or 3 for 10.

DSCI0036-1.jpg

ps1 Parasite Eve (missing disc 3) $5
:ds: Ninjatown $9.98
:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Slimeria $16.19
:ps2: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time $11.69
:ps2: Xenosaga Episode II $0.00 (GS sale)
:ps2: Indigo Prophecy $5

Why are all the copies of Parasite Eve I see missing the third disc? Really, the vendors at the flea market all have at least one copy, and all of them are missing disc 3. The place I got mine from had this black label copy and a GH one for five dollars, and that's the cheapest I've found at the flea market, so I snatched it up. I picked up Indigo Prophecy for $5 at the same place. The were having a half off sale on all the games on a certian shelf. The game is nearly mint, and I've been wanting to play it for a while.

I got Ninjatown at TRU with my Ghostbusters gift card. This same TRU had about six :360: Guitar Hero wired X-plorer guitars for ten bucks, so if anyone wants one, PM me and I'll try to get one for you at cost+shipping. :lol:

The last three were from GS as a part of their sale. Not too bad, three RPSs I've been meaning to get for a cheap price.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Picked up a few things on Friday, mostly at the flea market, but I did stop by GS for the sale and TRU to spend my gift card.

This pic:
:pc: Resident Evil $3
ps1 Mega Man 8 $5
Genesis Street Fighter II, Home Alone, Sonic 3D Blast $10
NES Top Gun: The Second Mission CIB $5

Got Top Gun and Resident Evil from the same guy. He wouldn't budge on the price of Top Gun, so I just gave him the asking price. It's a pretty clean cart, with manual and plastic game cover. I'm trying to buy up all the cheap CIB games I can. I'm gonna go back to the same place to buy up some manuals for various N64 games.

Mega Man 8 and the Genesis games were from the same place. I usually pay asking price from them because it's reasonable and the guys that run it are really nice. All Genesis games from them are 4 bucks each or 3 for 10.

ps1 Parasite Eve (missing disc 3) $5
:ds: Ninjatown $9.98
:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Slimeria $16.19
:ps2: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time $11.69
:ps2: Xenosaga Episode II $0.00 (GS sale)
:ps2: Indigo Prophecy $5

Why are all the copies of Parasite Eve I see missing the third disc? Really, the vendors at the flea market all have at least one copy, and all of them are missing disc 3. The place I got mine from had this black label copy and a GH one for five dollars, and that's the cheapest I've found at the flea market, so I snatched it up. I picked up Indigo Prophecy for $5 at the same place. The were having a half off sale on all the games on a certian shelf. The game is nearly mint, and I've been wanting to play it for a while.

I got Ninjatown at TRU with my Ghostbusters gift card. This same TRU had about six :360: Guitar Hero wired X-plorer guitars for ten bucks, so if anyone wants one, PM me and I'll try to get one for you at cost+shipping. :lol:

The last three were from GS as a part of their sale. Not too bad, three RPSs I've been meaning to get for a cheap price.[/QUOTE]

parasite eve only has 2 discs, the 3rd disc is a ff8 demo.

This week at game stop I took advantage of the B2G1
:gc:Mega Man Anniversary Collection $7.99(w/o book, players choice, mint):gc:Metroid Prime "Free" (complete, mint)
:gc:Metroid Prime 2 Echoes $14.99 (complete, mint)
*Snes* Super Mario All Stars $5.00 at flea market
At toys r us I got Resident Evil 5 guide for $10.84

1001370t.jpg
Last week at gamestop I took advantage of the trade in credit. I traded in Socom Conrontation (which is the only game I really lost money on), Soul Calibur IV (Which they gave me the same amount I paid for it, $10.00, thanks to you guys), and cabelas big game hunter for the Wii (paid 5 bucks at garage sale for)for the extra 10 bucks, I also traded in N+ for psp( paid 10 for it), Daxter (got for free), and New super Mario Bros (got for free), all this for 50 bucks. So along with last weeks coupon for the gamecube I got:
:gc:Resident Evil (complete, but blockbuster on disc's )
:wii:Resident Evil Unbrella Chronicles
and I renewed my membership to Game Informer and the edge card. Just had to pay $6.00 out of my pocket.
Also :dvd: Pride FC Shockwave 2004 2-disc $6.00 at flea market
1001369s.jpg

From a CAG
Left 4 Dead new $20 Shipped!

Target Clearance
Pokemon Emerald 24.48 X2

NewEgg
Resident evil 5 collectors $48

Amazon
SennHeiser eh-150 hi-fi headphones $25

Big 5 Sporting Good
Slippers 9.99
Sleeping Bag 21.99
Propane Stove 17.99
Elemenohpee Flow Board $36

Barnes & Noble
4 Books for $14 shipped

$150 on clothes.

dam.

Last edited by a moderator:
new1Medium.jpg

Dot.Hack Infection - $11.69
Eternal Ring - $3.59

Picked up these at a GameStop while waiting for band practice to start.

Raiden III - $9.99

Picked up at FYE. The guy at the counter tried to talk to me about the game (he had apparently played it), but at that point, I hadn't slept in 28 hours and couldn't form a coherent sentence. Sorry, guy!

The Sims 2 - $1.99
Alien Storm - $.99
Sword of Vermilion - $.99
Streets of Rage - $.99

Thrift store pickup. Detailed in the thrift store thread.

new2Medium.jpg

Reduced-price guides
Zelda: Twilight Princess - $3.99
Pokemon Ultimate National Pokedex - $3.99
Yoshi's Island DS - $2.00
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - $3.99

Had to go to two different TRUs for these. Both stores didn't have much in the way of clearanced guides, and the third one I went to had none at all. I was lucky that all the ones I did find were for games I already had (except for Yoshi's Island DS).

Boy did I have a great pickup this week. Check it out:

Goodwill:
-Mystery Science Theatre Vols 1 & 2 - $7

Pawn Shops:
-Spiderman WOS (PS3) - $10
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $10
The following were all $3 each
-Champions: Return to Arms
-Escape from Monkey Island
-Fatal Frame(yippee! pretty bad case/manual condition though)
-Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
-RE: Outbreak
-Animal Crossing
-Luigi's Mansion
-MMX Command Mission
-Sonic Adventure 2 (Cube)
-Xbox 360 Wired Controller - $15

From the Local Game Store(all are complete/black label/exc condition):
-Bushido Blade - $11
-Legend of Dragoon - $12
-Heart of Darkness - $11
-Final Fantasy 8 - $15
-Parasite Eve - $12
-Ergheiz - $18
-Galerians - $10
-Fear Effect - $8
-.Hack GU Rebirth Part 1 - $
-Panic! (Sonic CD) *SEALED* - $10
-Saturn System w/ Virtua Cop and 2 Stunners - $35

Needless to say, I think I came out well. I think that's the end of my spending though for a while.

B2G1 From WBSHop and my $5 Black Freighter for pre-ordering Watchmen from WBShop. $10 Zoids and Operation Darkness from Newegg. 49.99 (27.99 after $17 in GC) Infamous from Amazon. and Secret Agent Clank for $10 from Target.

main.php

bread's done
Back