What I picked up over February and today:
1) Picked up a 3DS
2) Picked up a PSP
3) Picked up a Gamecube
4) Picked up 2 PS2 Slims Not pictured

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Crazy month, reason why I bought everything was that I never had a DS and when the 3DS price was $150 decided to pick it up and pick up some DS games as they were cheap. I was able to get LoZ: OoT for free with the PUR B2G1 sale. Bought a PSP as I never had a PSP and thought it was the best time to buy one with the amount of games available for dirt cheap and actually snagged my PSP3000 from Craigslist for $40 and bought 2 OEM batteries, OEM external charger, and OEM Case for $30 so everything for $70. Picked up a Gamecube today as I never had one for $12 with 2 OEM controllers and Yugioh game. For $12, I thought it was a steal, heck a used OEM controller cost $18 from GS. Most if not all games were bought from the GoHastings promos/sales, KMart's clearance section (Star Ocean 2 & Platypus), 5 & Below (Monster Tale & Naruto), Amazon (God Eater Burst & Crisis Core), & Gamestop for some of the new PSP titles (3rd Birthday & Monster Hunter Dual Pack). Also picked up 2 new PS2 Slims (Ceramic & Charcoal) for around $84. Also saw a silver PS2 Slim @ Kmart but it wasn't on sale @ $100. Still looking to pick up some PS2 games and Baten Kaitos (both) for Gamecube. The only problem I have is not enough time to play all these games.

This is actually all February stuff but I just picked up most of it the last few days of the month. I'm particularly happy about the Fate/stay night Veridian Collection.

21758945.jpg

95982334.jpg

46537461.jpg

Moving some stuff around in my garage, and found a copy of Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) that was packed away with school books.

[quote name='sevenfold']This is actually all February stuff but I just picked up most of it the last few days of the month. I'm particularly happy about the Fate/stay night Veridian Collection.

21758945.jpg

95982334.jpg

46537461.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What are those two books you've got there?

[quote name='johnmirra']What are those two books you've got there?[/QUOTE]

Grimm Fairy Tales: Dream Eater Saga #1 Motor City Comic Con variant and Lady Death Origins Annual #1 Tease variant.

There are only 500 of the Dream Eater variant and 750 of the Lady Death variant. I got them at a local comic shop for $1 each along with a bunch of Marvel and Transformers variant covers that aren't as nice to look at. ;)
http://comicbookrealm.com/series/27116/265309/boundless-comics-lady-death-origins-annual-1f

[quote name='sevenfold']Grimm Fairy Tales: Dream Eater Saga #1 Motor City Comic Con variant and Lady Death Origins Annual #1 Tease variant.

There are only 500 of the Dream Eater variant and 750 of the Lady Death variant. I got them at a local comic shop for $1 each along with a bunch of Marvel and Transformers variant covers that aren't as nice to look at. ;)
http://comicbookrealm.com/series/27116/265309/boundless-comics-lady-death-origins-annual-1f[/QUOTE]

pretty sweet, there are zero comic book shops in my area, to find anything i have to pay inflated online prices.

What I picked up today plus the PS2 Slims I got last month.

March2.jpg

iconbestbuy.gif
Gamer Mag $5
iconbestbuy.gif
BulletStorm Limited Edition (PS3) $5
iconbestbuy.gif
Mass Effect 2 (PS3) $5
iconbestbuy.gif
Rage Anarchy Edition(PS3) $5
icongs_r1.gif
Beyond Good & Evil (PS2) $5
icongs_r1.gif
Madcatz Extension Cord (GC) $1
icon5.gif
Rogue Galaxy (PS2) $5
icon5.gif
Red Dead Revolver (PS2) $5
icon5.gif
Serious Sam (PS2) $.50
icon5.gif
Robotech (PS2) $.50

Can't wait for Batman: AC to come down in price from BB.

[quote name='sevenfold']This is actually all February stuff but I just picked up most of it the last few days of the month. I'm particularly happy about the Fate/stay night Veridian Collection.

21758945.jpg

95982334.jpg

46537461.jpg
[/QUOTE]

nice lady death book, im still trying to finish getting all the Evil Ernie books but they are getting harder to come by around here.

photo1fj.jpg

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 2
World Heroes Anthology
\\:D/ Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 \\:D/

Got these on craigslist for $5 a peice. I have been wanting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for a long time. I know MVC2 isn't worth a whole lot any more due to the port on XBL and PSN, but I'm still stoked for getting it, and at a cheap price. All these games are in near perfect condition. The worst part is the sticker on the MVC2 case.
On a sad note my PS2 won't play MVC2 because it is a blue disk, I need to replace the laser on my PS2.

422770_10150593396205924_626475923_9220253_1502900752_n.jpg

Todays pick ups most thx to the @gamer mag
$10 Batman Arkham City
ps3.gif

$5 Rage
xbox360.gif

$5 Bulletstorm
xbox360.gif

$4.49 FFF Chocobo Tales
ds.gif

So hard to find a complete copy at Gamestop but finally scored one.
$6 Headphones so I dont mess up my iphone ones.
$20 Ghost Armor for my iPhone.

Overall a great day.

These were picked up in Feb.

DSC00404.jpg

Wifi Vita with 8Gb memory card

DSC00406.jpg

Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
Lumines Electronic Symphony
and waiting for my 3rd game to ship from BB

DSC00407.jpg

Crysis 2 and Gears of War 3 Used for cheap at BB
Deus Ex Human Revolution from Gamefly

DSC00410.jpg

Uncharted 3 from Find the Ring promo
Katamari Forever from Buy..com

DSC00412.jpg

Finally found the Go cradle locally and got some Teddy Beat Cookies
They were very mediocre

[quote name='adriley313']That because they are a knock off of Teddy Grahams.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, Teddy Grahams. That's what they were called, was trying to think of what they were called for the longest when I bought this bag of crap.

thanks adriley313

ank6lt7cqaaz9po.jpg

My pickups for this month. Thanks to my wonderful fiancé.

At Best Buy:
Gamer Magazine: $5
Arkham City: $10
Rage: $5
Mass Effect 2: $5
Bulletstorm: $5

Then at Sears:
Professor Layton: $20
No More Heroes 2: $3

My pickups from February and early March:

iPhonePhotos119.jpg

My fancy new Vita. :D I picked it up at midnight the day it came out. I've played through Uncharted and Lumines already. Currently making my way through Katamari.

iPhonePhotos110.jpg

Won from House Party. Gran Turismo was December's reward and Jak and Daxter was January's. Both arrived in February.

iPhonePhotos111.jpg

I recently got rid of my 360, so I've been buying a few of its games that I really liked on my PS3. Plants vs. Zombies was $9.99 at Gamestop and Child of Eden was $12 at Target.

iPhonePhotos114.jpg

My Sears pickups. I got Professor Layton in early February for $5. It was the very last copy they had, and it filled the only hole in my Professor Layton collection. The other games I grabbed last night. Animal Crossing was $20, TV Superstars was $3 (I bought it mostly as a replacement case), and Bayonetta was $12.

IMG_1204.jpg

My other Sears find from last night. This was the only blue Dualshock 3 they had and it was in a pretty visible bin. No way would it have lasted to another drop, so I grabbed it while I had the chance. $29 ain't a bad price.

iPhonePhotos117.jpg

My Wal-Mart finds. Resistance 2 was $15 and Daxter was $5. I'm incredibly proud of the Star Wars find. It was stashed in a cluttered case at a Wal-Mart I haven't been to in years. It was only $40, and I plan to sell it for much, much more. :D

picture.php

Some 360 stuff, got Beavis & Butthead on Blu, and got a copy of NCAA B-ball 10 at K-mart (that is ebay bound).

picture.php

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']Is TFU really worth that much? They're obviously not sealed, but my Gamestop has two of them.[/QUOTE]

Only sealed, ive seen them go for over 150 on ebay sealed

[quote name='lolwut?']
dscn3509q.jpg

Don't click if you don't like you know what. You have been warned

[/QUOTE]

god i love Nike's i just dont love the price tag attached to them.

Anyone else not happy about the ME3 CE tape funness.
The OCD in me almost screamed but came off with no incident.

[quote name='lolwut?']
dscn3509q.jpg

Don't click if you don't like you know what. You have been warned

[/QUOTE]

I like the frees. Almost got a pair of them a few months ago for like $50, but ended up getting the Free Run+2 (which I love). Also how is the Kobe system?

[quote name='DjHero_X']My start to this month.

SAM_0592.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So.. they are selling those Mega Man games for how much and where because this is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for. Also on Amazon it's like $40.. and I am not paying that if you paid $15.

I got it form my local BX yesterday. They have like 3 more copies. They also have Trails of the Sky for 20 which i'm going back for. But enough of that more hauls!!! This came in the mail today.

SAM_0595.jpg

Yesterday:
2012-03-07_18-35-26_241.jpg

Don't think I'm keeping SFxT actually. Moribito and Samurai Harem were from GoHastings, but I can't tell if they're bootlegs or not. Especially Moribito, which has some horrible printing on the disks and the artwork.

Today:
2012-03-07_18-31-52_774.jpg

BlazBlue LE, x2. Each came in a fucking bubble mailer, and both are damaged. If they're limited to 200, you'd think they'd ship better. WTF is wrong with EVERY UK SHIPPING?

20120310_102217.jpg

Street Fighter x Tekken SE and Mass Effect 3 CE

20120310_102248.jpg

Rage and Bulletstorm from BB with coupons

20120310_102313.jpg

AC3 Steel book and my Shinobido 2 game from the B2G1 finally arrived.

Mar6buys2012.jpg

Unit 13 and Hyperdimensional Neptunia Mk2 Premium Edition

Mar10buys2012.jpg

Binary Domain, $20 PSN card (for MotorStorm RC), Rayman Origins (from B1G1 50%), UMvC3 (from B1G1 50%), Ridge Racer, and Purdue lanyard (my college).

Got a bit of stuff since my last post. I've been kind of on a binge and am currently pretty good on my budget so far this month.

2012-03-12_20-53-32_465.jpg

Some of the items I got from a CAG trade. PSP is like new and CIB. I already modded it (which was obscenely easy) to play UMDs, so I can just rip them from my PSP-3000 and load the ISOs on. I'm not a big fan of pirating, but a) wasn't going to rebuy most of my library just so I can play on my TV and with a PS3 controller, and b) I'm justifying it slightly since I already own the games anyways.

2012-03-12_20-55-38_481.jpg

Playing through ME3 right now as most of you are, and I was fortunate enough to find someone to trade their MK2 preorder for a second of my ME3 CE preorders.

2012-03-12_20-55-13_249.jpg

Ys I found at a Gamestop in NH used. It's like a C+ condition, but for CIB and $16, I really can't complain. The two Motorstorms I found at Target and was hoping to flip them, but of course right after I buy them the market became saturated with I presume lots of people doing the same thing as me. If anyone happens to want them for cost ($18), let me know or else they're going back to the store.

2012-03-12_20-54-50_789.jpg

Vita card for 2 cents thanks to an Amazon glitch, Tales in hopes it goes up in value before I get to play it, and Two Worlds II because I can't resist a cheap-ish CE ($25).

2012-03-12_20-54-20_11.jpg

Ghost Trick, Mindjack and Sly Cooper all cheap from Newegg or Gamefly, and Uncharted for $40 from Amazon in hopes I'll buy my Vita soon (that remains to be seen *glares at AWD*).

2012-03-12_21-03-12_349.jpg

I've been wanting one of these since I saw someone with it at PAX two years ago. With it coming up in a month and this color on clearance on the Bioware store, I figured now was as good of time as any for $60.

@tooshorty6432168, I am almost positive BB had Motorstorm for $5 during one of there DoTD sales. I remember thinking about buying it as a present for somebody but didn't go through with it.

[quote name='skiizim']@tooshorty6432168, I am almost positive BB had Motorstorm for $5 during one of there DoTD sales. I remember thinking about buying it as a present for somebody but didn't go through with it.[/QUOTE]

They did. Motorstorm (the newest one) was $5. Picked that up with Fear 3 for $5 each a few months back.

bread's done
Back