The Official CAG May 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1400424827_zpsdbdcaffc.jpg

I was in my hometown for the weekend and was able to stop into a little shop there. They have a ton of stuff but most is overpriced. I am always able to find a few deals there though, usually on more obscure systems. Today was no different. They also always run a buy 5 get a 6th item free deal. I grabbed:

KC's Krazy Chase CIB (Ody2): 1.99 (cheap and I need more for this system)

Flag 2 Flag (DC): 1.99 (Going for a complete DC set and didn't have it so...)

Confidential Mission (DC): 6.99 (Good price complete and I've actually been looking for this)

Contact (DS): 3.99 (Another I've been wanting and the price was good)

Chibi Robo Park Patrol (DS): Free (Needed a free game and this has interested me for awhile. Was originally 3.99)

World of Illusion CB (gen): 6.99 (No manual but I wanted to play it and the price is good)

Wonder Boy in Monster Land (gen): 12.99 (Solid price and another I want to play)

Balloon Kid CIB (GB): 6.99 (This is a flip. Thing is in beautiful shape and complete. Last 3 complete copies on eBay went between 57 and 100)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one myself, so don't take this the wring way. Just wait til you've tried it a bit and you'll hopefully get a laugh out of this ;)

null_zpsa3e71eec.gif

2rrmj3b.jpg

Not sure I really want MGS, just heard it was OOP & bite lol. Going halfies on the vita titles with a friend. $25 isn't bad for those too games. Especially when I paid with trade in gift card :)

No pics, but I managed to pick up a Power Rangers Super Megaforce Deluxe Super Saber for $15 from Toys R Us. Batteries weren't even drained.

Now if only I could find some Ranger Keys...

Also don't get flavor 404
I've only tried 2 of them (including 404) but based on those 2 i'd say dont bother with any of them. 404 is a combination of Orange, Lime, Onion & some other items and the one with the blue bag is Spicy Chocolate. Not sure what the 3rd flavor is but I heard it is just another spicy one.

much better then i thought the audio is of a bit. and some times low, but some reason shinobi 3 sounds a bit fine

^ I was thinking about that Ultimate Portable Game Player. How is it?
It's sorta shitty IMO. The hardware itself is nice enough, but the screen resolution doesn't come close to matching the games. I've only seen one Portable Genny clone that does, and it only takes carts (no on-board flash memory) and it hasn't been in production for a long time :/

Fifty bucks after trading in some junk at a local Exchange. MGS is sealed. The box for that LE is a little beat, and I have no idea how to fit it on the shelf with my other PS3 games

Some nice Half Price Books pickups today. F1 2009 is one of the ten rarest Wii games and other the two are getting harder to find. All three complete and in good condition. 

Couple cool-looking PS1 games from the Video Game Cavern in Taylors today.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24127]
I still won't turn Darkstalkers 3Castlevania SotN, MediEvil and longbox Doom down when I can find them for a good price. When ever the Video Game Cavern has SotN come in, it goes for $26.85 (Greatest Hits or original black label). Now, that's a good deal. ;)

Bought these two at the flea market today. $5 a piece. Jumping on the cheap Wii game bandwagon and grabbing a few of the oddities while I can. Sadly was the last day of this flea market, they are officially closing down the location and tearing it down this summer for a Super Walmart....... -_-. Gonna try a new one located somewhere close by next weekend.

AMYoLiM.jpg

Haven't really picked up much in the past month (or two), but I did get Eternal Darkness from HPB over the weekend for $20.  More than I wanted to spend, but still cheaper than online and in great shape.  Just one of those games I've always wanted but never got around to it.

gallery_340287_8411_747933.jpg
ssorry for the shitty pic, my phone is 4 years old.

Mass Effect LE from Ebay, sleeve is beat up and it is UK region, but for the price it was a steal.

Other 2 are from trades (99 gamers and CAG respectively)

Been meaning to post these. Got them from Masa. Again, thanks! 

Need to get Siren Blood Curse one of these days. All Hail Persona! 

Fruitful day at the mall today:

From FYE using B2G1 Free promo:

20140530_175350-1.jpg

20140530_175005-1.jpg

From Best Buy using GCU, $5 cert, and $5 coupon from the beginning of the month:

20140530_175500-1.jpg

Was debating between Doctor Who and Son of Batman w/figure. I like my decision.

bfHTIc6.jpg

LALmx1y.jpg

IMeEExF.jpg

ORAObvJ.jpg

sorry about the single images. i took these different days and im too lazy to take one picture and upload it 

Mario Kart from Amazon, trying to pick Wii Party U as my free download on Club Nintendo but the site is obviously getting slammed! Some survey site sent me the toothbrush, it syncs to my phone and knows when I brush and how long I brush........creepy!

Mario Kart from Amazon, trying to pick Wii Party U as my free download on Club Nintendo but the site is obviously getting slammed! Some survey site sent me the toothbrush, it syncs to my phone and knows when I brush and how long I brush........creepy!
What surey site is this? I want free stuff :D

Shadow HEarts, Final Fantasy VIII, and the one without a cover is FF VII. Got them for $4. My friend has Shadow Hearts without the disk. Planning on asking him if I can have it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back