The Official CAG November 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

2rf52u1.jpg

d9m5c.jpg

Is it too late to get some Amiibos? I don't have a Target but Amazon seems to have a lot of them... are some exclusive to stores?

Picked these two up from Bookman's. As part of my Wii collecting even if I don't own a game I've seen it or heard of it for the most part. These two I had never seen or hear of before. 

You're not even old enough to have remember the arcade in the 90s, are you? Dual stick cockpits. If it was cheaper, I would have played it a lot more. But it's like $1 a play.

Actually, I am old enough to remember the 90s :lol: Virtual On wasn't around where I lived but every time my family went to Vegas, I played Virtual On at the Arcades every day until we went back. Unfortunately, the Arcade that had it closed down in 2005 or 2006 and I was very bored for that week. 

It's rare? I have a sealed copy in my to-sell stack that I haven't put up, cause the price had been low every time I looked. It's been in the stack for like 2 years.

Edit: WTF, I swore I checked just like 2 months ago and it was still selling for $10.

Edit 2: Ohh. The cart is needed for homebrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didnt even need the game for homebrew. I think
Alphaomegasin hyped it up.

Its probably going to get botched with a firmware update
soon anyway.

They're still mostly Asian cinema =P

A tiny bit annoyed that I got them for $2.50 previously, instead of the $2 they have it for now, but oh well.

vxjgip.jpg

wk7fb.jpg

my biggest black friday haul to date. added a bunch of steels to my collection, got now you see me for my wife and picked up the 3ds xl on my way out. I wasn't expecting to get it but I must say that I'm happy i did, it's pretty sweet

Well my laptop broke, I saved the parts I can resell, ..........then I said "what the hell! gonna build a desktop!"

Rosewill Throne full tower case

Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler

LG BluRay burner

Intel Core i7-5820K

1TB Western Digital Blue

MSI X99S SLI Plus motherboard

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2800

SAMSUNG 850 Pro Series MZ-7KE256BW 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

EVGA 04G-2982-KR GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 

Also got Assassins Creed Unity and Far Cry 4 for free with some of the parts, Ionball2/Weird Worlds/Nosfertu from Facebook Steam code giveaways, and The Evil Within/Wolfenstein The New Order for $21 apiece from Steam BF deals (free actually since I had $50 in my Steam Wallet!) 

Well my laptop broke, I saved the parts I can resell, ..........then I said "what the hell! gonna build a desktop!"

Rosewill Throne full tower case

Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler

LG BluRay burner

Intel Core i7-5820K

1TB Western Digital Blue

MSI X99S SLI Plus motherboard

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2800

SAMSUNG 850 Pro Series MZ-7KE256BW 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

EVGA 04G-2982-KR GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5

Also got Assassins Creed Unity and Far Cry 4 for free with some of the parts, Ionball2/Weird Worlds/Nosfertu from Facebook Steam code giveaways, and The Evil Within/Wolfenstein The New Order for $21 apiece from Steam BF deals (free actually since I had $50 in my Steam Wallet!)
love building new pc's. nice set up, im rocking two 970's in sli

Heres my final haul over the last 2 days. Got the Nighthawk router at Walmart for $89.97 from a pricing error. Rest is Black Friday minus the Dungeon Explorer which I got for a good price on Amazon.

M5pBdte.jpg

No pictures, but I've had a pretty solid few weeks diving head first into the next gen.

:ps4: PS4 Console (Amazon Warehouse)
:ps4: $100 PSN (Target)
:ps4: GTA V (PSN)
:ps4: EA UFC (PSN)
:ps4: Knack (Kmart)
:ps4: Killzone 4 (Sears)
:ps4: Last Of Us Remastered (Gamedealdaily)

Not bad for around $375 total after various sales.

So I just got 10+ copies of Zelda Twilight Princess for the wii, in a lot that I bought. They are all the "not for resale" ones, and I was wondering how much you guys think they are worth.

So I just got 10+ copies of Zelda Twilight Princess for the wii, in a lot that I bought. They are all the "not for resale" ones, and I was wondering how much you guys think they are worth.
If you're on NA, then ask them. As much as you'll prolly get more info and opinions than you'll want, it's prolly still the best place to ask.

From GoHastings:

From Toys R Us:

From Walmart:

From MovieStop:

Fun thing about Shiki, it is in Part 2's case and cost $19.99 before discount, but when I opened it up, it had all 4 Blu-ray discs! Yay!

bread's done
Back