The Official CAG October 2010 Pick-Ups Thread "Bring back the random quotes titles?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='coolsteel']You bought The One?! You Sir need help[/QUOTE]

It came in the Kung-Fu Hustle double pack. It was unavoidable :*(

dscn2127f.jpg

Picked up a pair of Audio Technica ATH-AD-700's since i have a little one now and i dont want to miss out on sound quality while playing games or watching movies. So far im very impressed with these. It was a toss up between these or the Sennheiser HD555's, but many said these were better all around cans for movies and gaming. They were $90 from amazon but i had $40 in gift cards and credit. So far they are great, i cant wait to hear them after they burn-in 40hrs or so.

main.php

photo-16.jpg

Gamestop: :ps3: Atelier Rorona LE $59.99
BB YMMV clearance: :ps3: Star Ocean: The Last Hope International $29.99 (50% off $59.99)
:ps3: The Last Rebellion $14.99 (50% off $29.99)

photo-17.jpg

TRU: Beauty and the Beast blu-ray/DVD
BB: Toy Story 3 pre-sell ironpak $7.50
Walmart: $10 each
Soul Eater Part 1, 2
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3, 4
Gunslinger Girl 2 complete collection
KenIchi Season 1 Part 1, 2

Some more pickups.
main.php

Blu-Ray Double Packs were $14.99 at Best Buy which are really good deals considering they had a tone of two-packs with different movies. Kane & Lynch 2 also from Best Buy for $19.99. And Chocobos Dungeon from Warehouse deals for $11.99 that was actually new and sealed. And Little Kings Story was $14.99 from amazon DoTD.

October has been a BIG MONTH of buying for me, (and recieving for my niece)

Pick-Up for her:
iconds.gif
Midnight Blue DSI XL
iconds.gif
Littlest Pet Shop-Spring
iconds.gif
iCarly
iconds.gif
Sonic Rush
iconds.gif
Nintendogs (Labrador Retriever)
iconds.gif
SimAnimals
iconds.gif
New Super Mario Bros.

Pick-Up for me:
iconxbox360.gif
Red Dead Redemption
iconxbox360.gif
Split Second
iconxbox360.gif
[SIZE=-1]Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
[/SIZE]
iconxbox360.gif
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II

:360: Fallout New Vegas CE - $80
:360: Split Second - $20
:360: Arcania: Gothic 4 - $50
:360: Kane and Lynch 2 - $19
:360: Singularity - $16
:360: EA Sports MMA - $45
:360: Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice DLC
:360: Left 4 Dead: The Sacrifice DLC
:360: Fable 2 Greatest Hits - $13
:360: Two Worlds - FREE
:360: Gears of War - $5
:360: 4000 MSP - $30
:360: Call of Juarez - $11
:360: Call of Duty 2 - $10
:360: Call of Duty 3 - FREE

Dead to Rights Redemption - 360, $10

iPod touch 32GB 4th Gen (NEW) - Free (Sold my 3rd gen for it ;)

Conker Live and Reloaded - $17

picked up medal of honor, fallout new veas, dragon age orgins from kmart

pawn shop splinter cell conviction, and super street fighter 5/ea
bruce lee ultimate collection 5 movies for 5 dollars
been a gd month so far

I wish pawn shops in my area priced 360 games as low as some of the rest of you. Most places around here want around $30 for 360 games, no matter if it's Fallout New Vegas or Madden 06.

iPod touch 4th Gen 32GB from amazon, I had a bunch of gift cards I won in contests so after all that it cost me around $88. Thankfully amazon lets you buy amazon gift cards with visa gift cards then email the gift codes to yourself.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Went a little overboard when foxconnect.com had their blowout sale. Couldnt beat the prices though.

main.php
[/QUOTE]
ong bak is a great movie, you should see all three of them

I think I purchased too many things. And I am not even in the US right now. Currently in Korea studying the Korean Language (until Dec 10th). However due to my nasty collection habits of everything LE/SE/CE/etc... I ordered a lot of the games that have come out or that are going to come out while I am not at home. :razz:

So far:
:360:
Assassins Creed Brotherhood CE (gamestop one)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition
Dead Rising 2 LE
Castlevania LoS: LE
Fable III LE
Fallout: New Vegas CE & CE Guide
Split/Second (traded it in when Reach came out, had my friend get it for me from Best Buy)
Star Wars: TFU II LE

:ps3:
Atelier Rorona Limited Edition (gamestop)
Beautiful Katamari

Misc:
:ds: Etrian Odyssey III
:psp: Kingdom Hearts: BBS LE (imported it from the UK, it wasn't cheap either :whistle2:()

Also pre-ordered that Mario Anniversary DSi XL today too.

Probably going to get Enslaved, Vanquish, MoH and Spidey: Shattered Dimensions when I get back as well. So I hope they drop or go on sale for the holidays :D

Managed to find a cheap Move controller today ($15).

Went into Sam's with the wife and saw their new setup for Move and had one controller with a big Sam's orange clearance/return sticker on it.

My guess is they opened the starter kit and then one additional controller and found out they didn't need the additional controller after all.

Either way, i was happy to take the $15 controller off their hands.

:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas (for me) - $60
:360: Fallout: New Vegas CE (for my brother, CE stuff for me) - $65 after Kmart coupon

GS b2g1:
:psp: Ghostbusters
:psp: Metal Gear Ac!d
:ds: Star Fox Assault

ArcanumStrategyGuide.jpg

Picked this critter up for $7 shipped off ebay. Can't beat the condition (only light edge wear, otherwise GREAT)
or the price (which starts at $20 shipped on Amazon).

[quote name='Gears24']Was there a sale on the MSP that you got 4 of them?[/QUOTE]

I got them from toysrus.com during the Buy 2 Get 1 Sale and I also used a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon code.

TRU jerked me and tried to act like they weren't part of the sale because they didn't right up right... pretty sure because they were the fast track type.

11buicw.jpg

28bcsp5.jpg

30acpw6.jpg

9srksy.jpg

23wur1z.jpg

301jy8i.jpg

[quote name='KillerRamen']I got them from toysrus.com during the Buy 2 Get 1 Sale and I also used a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon code.[/QUOTE]
Good deal then

[quote name='SlaughterX']TRU jerked me and tried to act like they weren't part of the sale because they didn't right up right... pretty sure because they were the fast track type.

11buicw.jpg

28bcsp5.jpg

30acpw6.jpg

9srksy.jpg

23wur1z.jpg

301jy8i.jpg
[/QUOTE]No pic of this week's groceries? ;)

:ps3: PS3 Move Starter Bundle x2 $67.99 each - Amazon Warehouse Deals
:360: Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition x2 $56.99 each (+ couple promo credits applied afterwards) - Amazon
:360: F1 2010, Far Cry Instincts Predator :ds: Final Fantasy III, Disgaea DS - Goozex
:360: F.E.A.R., Project Sylpheed, Legends of Wrestlemania :wii: Pikmin, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Tenchu $40.17 - goHastings
:360: CoD: MW, Forza 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, Far Cry 2, Gears of War, Halo 3, Bioshock $26.00 - eBay

pickups1010.jpg

main.php

Few new toys. Fable 3 LE's and SW:FU2 CE from Best Buys B2G1. Shutter Island was $13.99 from Newegg, Drakengard is from Goozex. Additional Move Controllers are from Gamestop when they had a 25% off Acc. coupon.

I got the F3 LCE and neither of my DLC cards had those icons on them. The second one doesn't even describe what the code is for... I also got an additional code from Amazon for a tattoo and some other shit, I guess they are different from the ones that come with the game?

Got Fable 3 yesterday from GameStop with the pre0ordered DLC.
Im not gonna activate it till they get an update.
Will get the LE later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back