The Official CAG October 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the last haul of October. As a matter of fact, I think I'm done for a while. Might jump on a good Black Friday deal, but that's it for now.

Tomb Raider came from Gamefly, Far Cry 2 came from JJ Games, and NCAA 14 and GTA 5 came from Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Guess I've also joined in on the cheap Wii game buying bandwagon. Got all these from a local game store.

cQAAvjy.jpg

[attachment=9559:garbage 2 001.jpg]

[attachment=9557:garbage 385.jpg]

Picked all the games up at Best Buy with GCU and $10 GC or RC promos

The controllers came from newegg I believe they were $10 and $15 dollars off respectively

Also got a WD 3.0 2TB HD for my Xbox in anticipation of all the November releases.

[attachment=9558:garbage 387.jpg]

Picked this guy up at Best Buy with some credit I had. It was $480 bucks, after tax and my credit I only paid $260 out of pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
More amazon warehouse deals blowout stuff. 90% of this was .26 cents each:

Stuff I needed for collection (I already had Imagine Party Babyz but this one has a slightly different cover so I'll throw it in my collection):

Stuff I bought just for the spare cases (4x Party Babyz, 3x High School Musical Sing It, 2xTiger Woods 08):

I now have like 40 spare cases so I think I'm good.

One last little October Pickup. Grabbed the Walking Dead pinball table for the Wii U version of Zen Pinball. I forgot all about the Nintendo Digital Deluxe Program, had $20 in Eshop credit just waiting to be claimed! Id advice checking your accounts if you havent lately. 

Got these last week at a Toys R Us, completes the collection. Also not pictured is an Xbox with cables, controller, Tiger Woods, and sealed manuals that my sisters boyfriend gave to me. 

Just bought the Super Smash Bros. Wii U bundle (the $99.99 one) with credits. Heads up the Smash Bros. Bundle is back in stock at Amazon, for anyone that missed out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back