The Official CAG September 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Carbonite']Yeah, I wasn't relying on him. The used one you can tell its used.
The one that is new is going off what I know about controllers. Its absolutely flawless, and the buttons are tight. You can just tell. Its definitely new. (If you get what I am saying.)
But technically you can call it used I guess since its loose. When I say I like new controllers I mean playing with them. I go through controllers pretty fast and when I feel its not right anymore I replace them. ;)

I put them in the zip locks btw. The one that is in "New condition" still has the baggy on the controller itself as it would have come out of the box a system was in.[/QUOTE]

I knew what you meant when you said new. I just opened a factory sealed SNES controllers about 2-3 years ago and just now starting to use it and I can tell the stiffness it has since I played a lot of SNES growing up.

retro controllers are like baseball gloves the buttons need breaking in to get more responsive imo. Current gen controllers aren't like that its harder to tell but you still can if it has wear an tear for years.

Picked these up in various trades. Advance wars came with one of those micros, and I just sorta forgot about it. The NGP pocket games were partial payment for a couple of system mods that I did, and the last one is a Bahumut Lagoon repro that I traded for a Pikachu N64.

F9E60114-5C05-4B25-934F-309E41CEEF95-500-0000002A8784FCBD.jpg

You've been posting anime that I know lately. Getting into the old school stuff lately? And by old school, I of course mean 80's and 90's ;)

[quote name='wiggyx']You've been posting anime that I know lately. Getting into the old school stuff lately? And by old school, I of course mean 80's and 90's ;)[/QUOTE]

I welcome schools of all periods. Come to papa!

[quote name='Drclaw411']30% off w/fs from GoHastings
65E6D892-60D2-4CAE-B7EE-BC0E0758E397-3098-000001804FBD8376.jpg

Bought admittedly 100% due to nostalgia. I still have my original one I got for Christmas from my parents all those years ago.
1A290D6A-2A3C-4394-BAC6-F41810D17C3E-3098-0000018053FC4DC3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i remember finding those at thrift stores after the craze died down. I was also a fan of there poo chi toys.

Ugh, I stood in line for 2 hours to get a Furby for my girlfriend. I think it was Xmas '98. My sister wanted one too, but there was a one-per-person limit, so I dragged along my poor friend to stand in line with me.

They each played with them for about the same amount of time that I stood in line to get them LOL!

Red micro is here! Now I've gotta start coughing up the serious cash for the damned limited models.

4DF76052-DC9C-4B24-8A88-B74EA8035B04-2135-000001A5ED17B2C3.jpg

pqzyx.jpg

Akira
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam 00 complete second season
Code Geass complete first season

all the soon to be out of print bandai works

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']First of all you posted in last months thread. Second, damn you and your 2 gundam 00 s2 sets (lol jk)[/QUOTE]

oops lol wasnt paying attention had this tab open for awhile i will post it in the proper thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back