The Official CAG September 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandemonium 1&2

Qvy9Xu9.jpg

More Wii fun:

The Mario Strikers Charged is the Japanese version. I'm not really picking up import games but this one was only $5 on amazon warehouse deals. The blue nunchuk is the last official one I needed.

And another one of the top tier Wii titles. I managed to pick this up for $15 shipped from an amazon third party seller who obviously didn't check ebay because they go for $80-100. 

I stopped at a Fallout Games today out in North Phoenix since I was in the area and found some good stuff. I've never even seen that accessory bundle (to clarify I didn't pay $59.99 for it that price is actually printed on the box) and it was brand new. 

I stared at this game for like 5 minutes when I saw it on the shelf in disbelief. 1) because I found in the wild what I would consider the hardest to find US Wii game there is and 2) it was only $2.50. So in the last month I've managed to find the three rarest/most expensive Wii titles (two for vastly less then their regular value). 

Last edited by a moderator:
got both of these for 10 each. the xbox works and i had brought both the wires for it for a dollar each. it came with a 250 gb harddrive and has over 25 games on it. the best ones were gears of war 3, halo 3, and alice madness returns. the store that i go to buys all of the stuff from the customers and sometimes they get just the consoles with no wires so they can not test it out. So they sell them cheap on final sale for 5 or 10 dollars. Over the past few months i have got a super nintendo, nintendo, sega genesis model 2, two xbox one with an lcd screen that fits on top of the console , two ps2 one with a network adaptor and a smoke gray n64 with an expansion pak for 5 each. They all work expect the super nintendo the wire for the power supply does not stay in but it can be fixed.

Game related stuff. Bought Ikaruga to get free shipping (it ended up being like $15 or so versus paying for shipping).

auPcdue.jpg

Book, Serenity, and Animal Crossing are GF's. Decided to try an adult coloring book. And new phone I pretty desperately needed.

nd8xdXQ.jpg

Seven packs (3 with GCU), 9 repeats. At least I got the $20 card on pack 7.

v643jZ3.jpg

Entire Month of Pick Ups.

My friend let me have these. 

Thrift Store Pick Ups. Top 2 were half off, shame they priced accordingly to the Gamestop Sticker. Gauntlet Legends was 75 cents.

Picked these up at a Used Bookstore for $2 a piece.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition baby! 

Vita Games were Target Clearance, PS2 Games and Style Savvy was at a Flea Market and the Strawberry Panic Light Novel was from Book Off.

More Wii fun:

The Mario Strikers Charged is the Japanese version. I'm not really picking up import games but this one was only $5 on amazon warehouse deals. The blue nunchuk is the last official one I needed.

And another one of the top tier Wii titles. I managed to pick this up for $15 shipped from an amazon third party seller who obviously didn't check ebay because they go for $80-100.

That We Sing 80's looks pretty cool!!! :) Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back