The Official Disgaea Is NOT A Rare Game Topic

LeviathynX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not everything Atlus touches means that it will be rare. It's warranting a reprint. I'm especially looking at the noobs traders here.

i may be mistaken, but who said it was rare? id like to see 2 people that did at least, because 1 person doesent warrant such a lame topic

thats great...but this isnt ebay, people say whatever they can on ebay to move their product...you directed this at new thraders even, so lets see some cag proof ^^

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='Scrubking']This thread is LAME/10[/quote]

Do you find this necessary to post in EVERY off-topic thread?[/quote]

yeah, at least make a witty graphic for it ^^

gay8.jpg

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='Scrubking']This thread is LAME/10[/quote]

Do you find this necessary to post in EVERY off-topic thread?[/quote]

No, just the lame ones.

Yeah, it's getting a small reprint then going into the vault. That OBVIOUSLY means it's not going to be rare!

Who cares. People should get games because they want them not because they're "rare".

[quote name='trustcompany1013']
gay8.jpg
[/quote]

LOL, funny stuff.

I wasn't trying to prove the rarity of it based upon any claims on this site. I'm just letting fellow cheap asses know that it's a good game, but not a collectable as ebay or any other store would lead you to be. I know this is a pillowbiting, fudgesliding, Richard Simmons topic but somone has to comment on worthless obscura.

Dude go to the "Official" CAG Rare game list. A bunch of people said it over there (and others refuted it), but still. It HAS been said, numerous times.

[quote name='evilmax17']Dude go to the "Official" CAG Rare game list. A bunch of people said it over there (and others refuted it), but still. It HAS been said, numerous times.[/quote]

i was under the impression that that list was a joke thread.. ^^

[quote name='evilmax17']Dude go to the "Official" CAG Rare game list. A bunch of people said it over there (and others refuted it), but still. It HAS been said, numerous times.[/quote]

could someone post a link to that thread? I tried searching but I didn't get anywhere.

[quote name='PapiChullo']Who cares. People should get games because they want them not because they're "rare".

[quote name='trustcompany1013']
gay8.jpg
[/quote]

LOL, funny stuff.[/quote]

exactly, people who spend $70+ on an old B-Ball game are just plain slow.

This topic is pointless, only a handful of noobs think disgaea is rare and none of them will see this topic anyways.

bread's done
Back