The Official GoGreen4Free CONGA Circle. "Put Away The Credit Card" **$50/Ref PayOut**

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
untitlednu1.jpg

GoGreen4Free. Release Date July 1, 2007. Pays up to $62.50 for each referral you get. And offers DO NOT require a Credit Card.

What is the freebie scene missing now adays? Why are so many people so skeptical about freebiesites?

Answer is because most offers require a credit card, at the time where people PISS their pants. Well, GoGreen4Free is a new site, that pays $50/Ref and has 100% Free offers.

Prizes Offered:

# Referral(s) - Each Referral is $50
1 Referral - $50 Paypal
5 Referrals - $200 Paypal
8 Referrals - $500

How Does This Work?

1. Sure some congas flop sometimes, but that's because of the Credit Card requirement for offers. So this CONGA should stay active at all times.
2. To Join this CONGA, complete the following steps:
----> Sign up under one of the top 2 people of the CONGA.
----> Complete an a full credit of offers.
----> POST in this thread to update your progress under this format.
a. Person Signed Up Under.
b. Green or Pending.
c. Email Used.
3. CONGA will rotate Weekly or untill someone is finished.

**CONGA will only allow 2 Referrals per person, to prevent sluggish, slow progess.

conga_top.jpg

JustBlaze (1/2)
xboxowns (0/2)

conga_bottom.jpg

Next People In Line/Order:

---
Mods: Please excuse my double thread in this section, but CONGA's are more of a community thing, matter of fact, I am not even active in the other thread, but I am still maintaining it with full speed for CAG members.
---

The offers that are actually free are worth a twentieth of a referral. Kind of misleading, then again, that WOULD be way too good to be true.

Then again bro.. $50/Ref is pretty bad ass for a no credit card required site. You guys expect like 50 cents to a dollar each for doing a survey on a normal GPT site, but think about doing 20 surveys and making $50 from just that.

They are adding more and more offers daily, and they also have free 1/4, and 1/2 offers.

But hey, I wanted to promote this site, not just for me, but for people here on CAG who either don't like to give out credit card info to the internet, or are too young for a credit card. So if conga doesn't do any good, I really won't see any effect, as I might even finish the site by tomorrow, it's for the COMMUNITY!

Well, the only surveys that seem to work for me are Surveys4fun, WinMoolah, and BigBuck. Others I've tried don't credit at all.

Bump, anyone that signs under me and greens will get a 48 hour Xbox live gold code AND be able to participate in the conga.

Or you can do the 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, but then that takes away the point of no cc. But think about it, 20 quick surveys for $50 isnt THAT bad, compared to prizarebel, where the offers only pay around .40 cents for a survey.

I signed up under you JustBlaze

1) JustBlaze
2) Pending
3) bce****@verizon.net

I can PM my full email if you need me to. Working on the survey now...

bread's done
Back