The OFFICIAL"I'm Drinking Right Now" Thread!

[quote name='Maklershed'][/quote]
wasd.jpg

[quote name='danito']
If I get drunk, will you guys like me?[/quote]
Absolutely. Like all drinkers, our opinions of people are based solely on bac percentage and not personality.

since its bumped, i just cracked open a rolling rock in anticipation of some hold em with friends, but first i gotta check my bank account

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']since its bumped, i just cracked open a rolling rock in anticipation of some hold em with friends, but first i gotta check my bank account[/quote]

so no guiness??

[quote name='Maklershed']Absolutely. Like all drinkers, our opinions of people are based solely on bac percentage and not personality.[/quote]

I find that to be a much better judge of someone's character as opposed to, you know, actually getting to know them. I've had way better times with "that alcoholic guy" than I've ever had with any of my close friends.

How can I have never seen nor posted in this thread before? :shock:

:rofl:
Maklershed, I've got to hand it to you for consistency. On the first page of the thread a year ago, you were drinking Canadian Club, and today you're drinking Canadian Club. You deserve some kind of award. :D

Tonight I've been drinking UV vodka, but just now polished off what I had left. I think I might have to run to the mini mart right now for two Icehouses (2 for $2) and a Sparks to finish the job.

On a sidenote, I expected to see Guyver somewhere in these recent pages.

Just ripped into a nice box of wine and I'm going to troll the internet for Xmas gift ideas.

It's not really as sad or desperate as it sounds.

Molsen, Canadian Club whisky, Rain vodka, and whatever keg beer we're using for beer pong (prob miller lite or bud light) is what I shall be having tonight.

Joose Malt Liquor, some kind of energy/alcohol blend. Watching the Jackass takes over MTV 24 hour special. Wanting a Tom Collins right about now.

bread's done
Back