The Official I'm Tired and I'm Going To Sleep Thread

chess380

CAGiversary!
I am going to sleep so i can count sheep.

Here's a Quick list of my day;
iNTERNET, iNTERNET, Phone, Internet, chasing people for money and Internet.

[quote name='chess380']I am going to sleep so i can count sheep.

Here's a Quick list of my day;
iNTERNET, iNTERNET, Phone, Internet, chasing people for money and Internet.[/quote]

Nice :applause:

[quote name='chess380']Here's a Quick list of my day;
iNTERNET, iNTERNET, Phone, Internet, chasing people for money and Internet.[/quote]

You lead a charmed life... :-({|=

actually ive been having those diherrea farts all night, you know, "the slow, burning your asshole, i gotta take a liquid shit" fart, the smell is making me gag

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']actually ive been having those diherrea farts all night, you know, "the slow, burning your asshole, i gotta take a liquid shit" fart, the smell is making me gag[/quote]

:rofl:

Alright i'm going to sleep. :lol: Oh man :lol:

Well, I too am off to Never Never land, where the oceans run free with Bawls, and games such a Halo never existed. A land where all animals, penguins or no, are free to be sneaky.

You can tell it's late (4:30 EST), as I am making no sense.

blah it's late..and i have a bday party to go tomorrow im smooth for being up still .. so night to all.. dont stay up too late

oh and also computers are just being sucky -.- or it's just the ones i use

Must be nice to wake up, play on the internet, play some video games, make some phone calls, get back on the internet and go to bed. I don't think I've had that relaxed a day for.... 8 years probably.

bread's done
Back