The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

I got fortunate and randomly got a ps3 when I was in Best Buy (awesome).

Send me an invite: shaunLEGEND

Only game I have is resistance.

[quote name='marten']Yeah, so I was like 1 of....last time I looked, around 400 people who actually kept their PS3.

I have had much amusement shooting various people in Resistance...and I would love to SHOOT YOU TOO.

PS3 ID: Marten[/quote]

resistance is awesome... add me!

texcaboose===ps3 online ID

Just got my ps3 today. My online id is ace25one. I have Resistance, Untold Legends, Ridge Racer 7 and Marvel Alliance.

well. you didnt sacrafice much by not selling. all the big bucks were made on the presells. now theyre going for chump change profits.

OK. I added everyone that sent me their requests.

Some day I'll get around to actually putting in the many names on this list, but typing in anything with the controller is a real pain.

Can anyone recommend a keyboard for use with the PS3?

JediBaja just like my CAGname.

Right now, I only have Resistance: FOM. I've played about 20 online ranked games and am sucking, but having fun.

Ipitythefool

I have Resistance and marvel for now, I only rented cause I'm a cheapass gamer...that happened to have $700 for a ps3 and an extra controller. Oh and I have a USB headset by logitech but everyone sounds like they're whispering on it. Someone please add me cause I wanna see how this friends list work and all, thanks

sonicdescent

join our CAG resistance clan if you haven't already.

To the person that asked about bluetooth..my moto h350 works great, but I read that some headsets that came out before the 2.0 BT protocol have had issues.

As for comparisons to live, the PSN isn't nearly as omnipresent and as for resistance anyway, the game uses a completely independent friends list. PSN is very reminiscent of last gen's xbox live right now, and much less easy to navigate in their respective store. Most issues can be fixed with firmware updates, so all hope isn't lost. With that said, resistance has the best online this side of halo 2 and blows gears of war away in terms of online options.

How do we join the CAG RESISTANCE Clan....would be great to play with some CAGs??? Do we need to be invited??

I'm SuperPac. At the moment I only own Resistance and I suck at first-person shooters. So invite me to your games with caution.

PS3 ID: Inf_Shini

I'm waiting on the games, but I should get them today. I'll be playing Resistance:FOM and Ridge Racer 7 =D

BTW, I reached the limit on friends by the time i got to Deje in the list =(

Apparently the limit on friends is 50...WTF?!?!

~>=O

bread's done
Back