The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the code's owner to do with as he pleased. Who said that this particular code was going be sent to someone else on the list anyway?

Now you guys have gone and upset Wombat who feels super guilty despite having done nothing wrong.

I think its time to place an emergency call to the

normal_wahmbulance.jpg

Bad puns aside, xeex has given codes to the people in line every single time he gave them, with this exception. One was to me, and one was to I believe freakyzeeky, but I'm not sure.

So unless he was going to sneak out the back door and sell the code on EBay for 180 dollars, odds are it was going to the next person on that list, not Wombat.

He shouldn't feel bad that he asked, but he should know that he was going to get special treatment, yanno?

Damn, some of you guys need to get a life. It's a fucking beta. You don't get one, then wait a few weeks for the game to come out instead of jumping on someone who had no intentions to step on people's toes. He can't control what other people do.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']\It's like on Entourage when Turtle tried to get Vince to cut in line for the sneakers, except you cut in line and now Vince can't get work because everybody beat him up :([/quote]

I watched that episode a couple of days ago! Is Wombat supposed to be Turtle or Vince or both? The celebrity status points to Vince, but the animal name connection points to Turtle. Plus, Cheapy would then be Vince.

There's still a chance that Wombat might get a key through one of the other contests he signed up for and send it to the next person on the list (me!).

Hey what's going on in here? Looks like I found this thread after it started getting ugly. You can taste the desperation in the air. Put me on the back of the list please.

My giving a code to Wombat has nothing to do with this list. I wanted him to experience the game and talk about it on the CAGcast, He shouldn't feel any guilt at all because it was entirely my choice.

Please don't jump down my throat, either, because I think I'm one of only two people to donate codes to the list-folk thus far. (And twice!)

[quote name='CheapyD']It was the code's owner to do with as he pleased. Who said that this particular code was going be sent to someone else on the list anyway?

Now you guys have gone and upset Wombat who feels super guilty despite having done nothing wrong.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xeex']My giving a code to Wombat has nothing to do with this list. I wanted him to experience the game and talk about it on the CAGcast, He shouldn't feel any guilt at all because it was entirely my choice.

Please don't jump down my throat, either, because I think I'm one of only two people to donate codes to the list-folk thus far. (And twice!)[/QUOTE]

Exactly , and we have a right to see Wombat's penis level .

So let me just say this Wombat's LBP penis level > anyone else's LBP penis level .

Wombat did nothing wrong!

Wombat rules!

That and honestly guys, it's a very good thing that Wombat gets a beta key since he can then give his impressions on the podcast, thus the whole community gets to hear his thoughts on the game.

Basically the situation boils down to Wombat didn't read the OP, but got a code anyway and instead of someone who waited longer. It's a mistake by Wombat but it's fine and the beta is only a few more days anyway. And then the game will come out without all these beta flaws.

There was no mistake by wombat. This thread may say official, but nothing is binding, nor should it be. For example, people probably had lots of extra codes but gave them to friends and family, people they like more than those on the list. In this case, someone just gave theirs to Wombat.

Stop feeling like you're entitled to the beta just because you put your name on a list.

[quote name='gamerx0']I have extra codes, Enjoy!
NF8K-4MB7-G2F2 - NA Key
AF4H-J4BG-9QEJ - JP Key[/quote]

You can take me off the list. I just redeemed the NA key. Thanks gamerx0.

There's a link about a more than likely open demo before the release date for those of you that want to try the game first before buying.
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3861.html

[quote name='gamerx0']I have extra codes, Enjoy!
NF8K-4MB7-G2F2 - NA Key
AF4H-J4BG-9QEJ - JP Key[/quote]

Thanks!
I grabbed the Japanese one...I hope I don't need to read much...lol

[quote name='Vanigan']There was no mistake by wombat. This thread may say official, but nothing is binding, nor should it be. For example, people probably had lots of extra codes but gave them to friends and family, people they like more than those on the list. In this case, someone just gave theirs to Wombat.

Stop feeling like you're entitled to the beta just because you put your name on a list.[/quote]

The moral of this story? Everybody wants to suck a celebrity's dick. That's all this is. But damn, he's still a dude. Let him admit he made a mistake, and move on.

99.9% of people on this board would say jumping into a thread without reading the OP is a mistake. But it happens all the freaking time. Was it unfair? Hell yes! Is stuff like this a common occurrence in life? Hell yes! Why? Because everybody wants to suck a celebrity's dick. The end.

And before anyone asks. I didn't get a code. I'm probably not going to get a code. I'll play the game when it's released, and that's life.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']The moral of this story? Everybody wants to suck a celebrity's dick. That's all this is. But damn, he's still a dude. Let him admit he made a mistake, and move on.

99.9% of people on this board would say jumping into a thread without reading the OP is a mistake. But it happens all the freaking time. Was it unfair? Hell yes! Is stuff like this a common occurrence in life? Hell yes! Why? Because everybody wants to suck a celebrity's dick. The end.

And before anyone asks. I didn't get a code. I'm probably not going to get a code. I'll play the game when it's released, and that's life.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:

Looks like the LBP servers are down so all the online stuff isn't working, and I think the tutorials are wonky, too.. When I try to do one for editing it completes, but then it wont exit..

[quote name='Sinistar']Looks like the LBP servers are down so all the online stuff isn't working, and I think the tutorials are wonky, too.. When I try to do one for editing it completes, but then it wont exit..[/quote]

yeah, all day for me it's been down... otherwise I would've been on to play with you >_

[quote name='refusedchaos']i don't[/quote]

you don't? my bad >_<

if my friend dosn't want the Japanese one I have, it's urs, but I don't know if it's tied to my japanese account or not... if not you can take it but I think it only works on japan accounts.

Hopefully I get the key before the end of the beta , Im like one of the next 4 =P If you have a spare one pm me or ill just wait my turn if its before the end of the beta..

got a copy of the software off of a friends psn but wont work without key i guess. alas.

I am sure no way in the world I will get a key now but hey might as well try in case

102. floormat

yeah, people check ur e-mails... I just got one from PSU as well.

the one I got I don't need but will trade for a Resistance 2 beta code... if I don't hear of anything to trade I'll randomly be choosing who to give it out to (don't PM me asking for it plz).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Wow, I received an email this morning giving me a beta code to LBP. I'm going to enter it now.[/QUOTE]

Me too - played around for maybe an hour this morning and it was a blast. Really looking forward to the retail version.

We didn't get far on this list...I was close I guess, but not really at the pace it is moving at. Oh well =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back