The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a code eariler today, take me off the list. I actually surprised how far the list went. I would've thought only the first two or three would actually get codes with the way everybody wants one of these.

[quote name='Xrazor']We didn't get far on this list...I was close I guess, but not really at the pace it is moving at. Oh well =P[/quote]
The Gamespot fiasco is to blame partly. And next time I'll make sure to type READ THE OP in the title.

USA Today is giving away 15,000 codes
Go here and click the "Do you want to test drive the game" button at the top of the article.

[quote name='CheapyD']USA Today is giving away 15,000 codes
Go here and click the "Do you want to test drive the game" button at the top of the article.[/quote]
THANKS!

[quote name='CheapyD']USA Today is giving away 15,000 codes
Go here and click the "Do you want to test drive the game" button at the top of the article.[/quote]

I'll enter this and if i get a code I'll give it away to next on list.

Nice, I think this is what's going to put LBP on the map, national coverage. Now all I have to do is get my PS3 hooked up to my network. Maybe this will give me incentive to go online with my PS3.

[quote name='vdisasterv']all i did was email the article to myself.. is that what you had to do?[/quote]

No. Send them an e-mail to the address above you.

Thanks op. I am curious about this game and will no doubt pick it up. But this game is amazing to me in that for all the hype and talk over this game no one ever talks about the gameplay. We know it looks incredible and the creation part is almost limitless, but how is the game? And after reading this from the developers the other day "Little Big Planet's Controls Have "Room for Improvement" " i was even more curious. Just odd that a game this well talked about and desired no one is talking about how it plays.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope I get a key because this is one of those games that I wouldn't buy based on what I've seen, but I may change my mind after playing it.

Anyone need one? I got two since I thought my work email was going to block the first one.

Sent to the first person on that link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back