The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent mine off but I have a feeling that these guys were inundated with emails for a beta code, I'm sure the 15000 went in the first 30 minutes.

I still need a beta key. I'm kinda undecided on the game so I'd like to try it out. Does any gracious cag have an extra one?

awesome I just got a USA today code!

I sent my email in to them at around 12 noon central time, so anyone in before that should be okay still!

[quote name='Mars10']Got a key, take me off the list. I gave miyamoto a key as well to hand out.[/quote]

ok cool. I pm'd next on the list.

[quote name='dragonjud']Thanks OP. Got my code, after sending an email at around noon (EST).[/quote]

There's still hope!

I don't know what the hell is going on, but USAToday keeps sending me beta keys, if anyone doesn't want to send them an email you can
send me a pm.
My extra
BETA KEYS ARE GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent an email through my Blackberry because I can't access personal email at work... Hope it goes through . Would like a chance to check out the game firsthand before pulling the trigger on it.

[quote name='DestroVega']sent at 1:45... ugh... maybe a miracle will happen[/quote]

Never underestimate miracles, Destro. I sent my email at 1:40 est, and just got my key! Hell yes!! The search is over! :D

THANK YOU OP!!!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Never underestimate miracles, Destro. I sent my email at 1:40 est, and just got my key! Hell yes!! The search is over! :D

THANK YOU OP!!![/quote]

My 12:20 est entry must have gotten lost in the mail.

I just got one in my gmail that I signed up like 15 minutes after my hotmail just in case.

Either my hotmail one just got lost in the interwebs or they don't send them out to hotmails.

If they do send one to my other hotmail email I will give it out in this thread.

It was put up just a few hours ago...no worries. In any case, did we just have to send an email to that address (as in, did the contents of it need to include anything specific)

I sent mine in about a hour ago and already got my key!

And I used my hotmail account to send the email and it worked just fine

I got ahold of nateninja (10) and pm'd outmealmu. I will keep going down the list if til I get rid of this last code I have.

I only sent one email, around 11:30am EDT, got one code around 1:30 EDT and they just sent me another code...!

Hopefully we can make some progress on the beta key thread finally..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back