The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any extra key? I'm anxious to see what LBP is all about.
Add me to the list please.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='miyamotofreak']Tis be what the list be for.[/quote]

doh! I didn't notice it had been updated. I'm pm the next on now.

I'd love a key, especially from a CAG!
key460.jpg

Deserteaglexix

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bball1515']The code i was given has been redeemed the maximum number of times, really bummed. Anyone have any extra codes?[/QUOTE]

My brother said the code I gave him said the same thing, that it was used too much already. I guess these weren't unique or anything, there were just a few different ones. I was hoping to be able to play it this weekend as my PS3 is back home but so much for that... that's a dick thing to do, get peoples hopes up with the beta code and then say it's expired.:whistle2:?

Well i got a whole slew of codes. Usatoday somehow sent 3 codes to each email i sent out lol.don't get your hopes up ps3 owners :)

When i get my beta downloaded (sometime tonight) ill post my extras (should have 7 more to share).

For some reason USA Today sent me three codes. That means I have two extra codes (since there is only one of me :) ).

[quote name='Pasco']For some reason USA Today sent me three codes. That means I have two extra codes (since there is only one of me :) ).[/quote]

Yeah I've been given 8-9 codes, I've been dishin' them out pretty much as I get them.

I just bought a PS3 today and love it.

If anyone would be so kind as to grace me with a LBP beta key, I would treasure it forever (like a Baconator).
28bd843.png

***I have one last code I will only give out for a trade with a socom beta code*** I'm hooking you guys up so I'm hoping someone can at least help me. (pm me)

Here are 3 for now.

JPM2-C2B7-D568
DLNG-T9BB-TRJE
NJJ8-PEBA-LDF4

***I have one last code I will only give out for a trade with a socom beta code*** I'm hooking you guys up so I'm hoping someone can at least help me. (pm me)

Here are 3 for now.

EEA2-P2BK-2PPQ
PD2B-BQBE-JTEG
EKF6-Q3BE-2AH8

[quote name='cheapskate01']***I have one last code I will only give out for a trade with a socom beta code*** I'm hooking you guys up so I'm hoping someone can at least help me. (pm me)

Here are 3 for now.

EEA2-P2BK-2PPQ
PD2B-BQBE-JTEG
EKF6-Q3BE-2AH8[/QUOTE]

Took the 3rd one , Thanks !!

[quote name='cheapskate01']***I have one last code I will only give out for a trade with a socom beta code*** I'm hooking you guys up so I'm hoping someone can at least help me. (pm me)

Here are 3 for now.

EEA2-P2BK-2PPQ
PD2B-BQBE-JTEG
EKF6-Q3BE-2AH8[/quote]
Took second one, Thanks a bunch

Here are 3 for now.

EEA2-P2BK-2PPQ
PD2B-BQBE-JTEG
EKF6-Q3BE-2AH8[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll snag the first one. Thanks!

Here are 3 for now.

EEA2-P2BK-2PPQ
PD2B-BQBE-JTEG
EKF6-Q3BE-2AH8[/QUOTE]

Took the First one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back