The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
got any more??? I got one from usa today, but it said that the code was already redeemed. Sucks for me... the one time I actually get a beta code and it's invalid.

Ugh, I'm tired of trying to find one. If anyone has an extra they don't mind sending my way, it'd be greatly appreciated. I have an EndWar 360 beta code if someone would like to trade.

Thanks for the key, Thongsy! You are my hero of the day.

ofptno.gif

if anyone has 1 more extra lbp beta code i will be grateful someone that logged into my account to get wipeout from me downloaded my beta and now im getting an error. i have given 4 different people (including darknessbear and hobdal) codes for lbp on here and i was wondering if someone could help me out i would worship you pm me

damn i was making my level called clouds revenge

Here's an extra code:

FPEG-BGBD-J9TJ

Whomever uses it, please state so, so others are not wasting their time.

By the way, some of the best A/V I've seen and heard in a while. Amazing textures. I just love standing there and moving Sackboy's arms around.

I managed to snag a key from USA Today finally and after it downloads today while I'm at work I'll play it tonight.

I was hoping with a title this involved that they would be willing to put out a 1080i/P product. Sadly I was wrong.
It's still rather enjoyable either way.

I saw the post right after USAToday stopped sending codes.

Any extras? I'd appreciate it greatly.

EDIT - I got one! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
All codes are out -- if I get my hands on any more, I will follow the list.

Tiny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if you guys are listed in the OP, PLEASE check your PMs often! I've been going down the list and not getting a lot of responses, so I've been giving a couple hour time limit... I want to "play fair" but since the beta ends in a couple of days I don't want the keys to go to waste.

Just a public service announcement. :)

(and no, I will not send keys to people out of order)

any more beta keys out there? add me to the list or please pm me if someone has an extra. Will be much appreciated.

I entered the beta key I received from usatoday, and it says that it's been redeemed too many times, and this was on my first try. I haven't participated in any earlier beta tests of the game, so I know that's not the problem. This pisses me off to no end, as the beta only lasts one weekend. I sent an email to them, so hopefully they respond quickly. Anyone else having this problem?

Alright, if someone could get me a working key, i'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance. PSN is fishneedles if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back