The Official "PS3 Ebay Scalpers Wall of Shame"

[quote name='Maynard']lmao this thread is fucking great.

It completely shows the downfall of america as an economy.[/QUOTE]

Here here.

[quote name='Gentlegamer']They could make better investments with $6K . . .[/quote]

If they played it conservative, probably not. Sell them for $900 BIn on the quick, make $250 on each one.

8aea_1.JPG

[quote name='harrygetsoff']I would have sexual intercourse with this girl......twice[/quote]

Thats a photohop, so you can find some real nudies of her if you wanted to and have intercourse with yourself.

[quote name='harrygetsoff']I would have sexual intercourse with this girl......twice[/quote]

And it probably would only cost you the profit of a PS3, protection from STDs not included.

I would too, then I would go get tested as soon as I pull out.

ed54_1.JPG

dat's one helluva bearbrick, u prolly needa sell all these PS3s to afford that...

dc_12.JPG

she's selling PS3 rainchecks!! Wal mart Pride my ass!! freakin hicks man...

581a_1.JPG

damn boy! you're smaller than that bearbirck!!

fdfc_1.JPG

oh shit!!!

e2_1.JPG

oh shit part 2!!!

How bad do you really want this system i know people want them, but how much are you willing to spend? I waited outside for 31hrs in IOWA it was 27 degrees i slept outside for two nights in lawn chairs with a blanket over my head..... while you and many others that are going to purchase these were sleeping at home with a warm fireplace.

All that im asking is that i want to be paid for how long i stood and waited outside and i have a brandnew in hand PS3 with three games and an extra controller who has that not many! I was the 2nd person in line at an Iowa target store.... I may not have a job right now im about to find that out within the next hour because i waited outside and thought this was worth the risk..!

Im a college student who is poor and by standing outside in those condition i think i could get enough money to where i wouldnt have to work the rest of the school year..... so you can buy me or from someone else or you can support my cause.....

45a4_12.JPG

No winning bids!!! hahahaha, poor sucker!!! (Starting Bid $1,550)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-3-PS3-60GB-with-games_W0QQitemZ200048878603QQihZ010QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Great thread! Did not realize how many non-gaming get-rich-quick jerks there are out there. Wonder how many real gamers with real lives got shafted because of these people in front of the buy lines (PS3 & Wii). I sincerely hope all of these parasites get fucked on eBay!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[quote name='tickdude']Great thread! Did not realize how many non-gaming get-rich-quick jerks there are out there. Wonder how many real gamers with real lives got shafted because of these people in front of the buy lines (PS3 & Wii). I sincerely hope all of these parasites get fucked on eBay!

HAHAHAHAHAHA![/quote]Due to the "bid retraction" scam, some of them actually are . . .

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The proceeds from this auction will assist me in paying for my medical school expenses. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Medical school tuition is very expensive and this will help me tremendously in staying out of debt.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
12dc_12.JPG

[/FONT]

a650_1.JPG

bd8d_1.JPG

adc6_12.JPG

f41d_1.JPG

7eea_1_b.JPG

8ef0_12.JPG

My kids really want me to sell it and spend the extra money on their Christmas. Poor old dad does not get anything out of it except the night out in the cold. Please call if you have any questions or want addtional pictures. 214-535-1739

[quote name='r0xjo0']Check out the completed auction listings for this one. hahaha

6 auctions ended with no bids, and only one auction was successful at 1100 bucks with free ship.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is up to 10 auctions ended now ;). And the one that sold was not free shipping - that was only with his Buy It Now of $2500 (WTF was he thinking there?). Looks like this buyer had to pay $35 shipping (which is low).

But damn, that sucks big time. His last 6 were at starting bids of $1000 - you'd think more than one would have sold. His Buy It Nows were ridiculous though - $2500 on each one. He currently doesn't have any listed so either he's waiting (in vain most likely) for a price spike or selling them elsewhere (or even returning). I was wondering how the hell he got 10 - looks like he had family and friends helping out. I hope he didn't have to pay them anything :lol:.

Oh, and just to remind people what I'm talking about here's the one that sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=110057074828

But as of right now, the moderate profit he made on the 1 he sold has been eaten into considerably by the ebay fees on the ones that didn't sell.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']
fe0e_12.JPG

[/QUOTE]

This seller was stupid - for an auction ending today (Nov 28th) they did a starting bid of $2000 and a BIN of $4000. What, did they only watch the TV coverage of the PS3 launch ("OMG! They are going for $14,000!") to gauge their ebay pricing and not look at what they've really been ending at??

[quote name='Pookymeister']Winner just wanted a date :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't even read the auction - she claims to be a girl who will drive the system to you in person and readily gives out her phone number. Wow... I don't know what to think about that one. If she's for real, she better be a bit worried about that delivery.

The buyer is in South Carolina, though, so maybe she doesn't have to hand deliver it ;).

[quote name='chrishicks']not sure what to say about this one:

82ac_1_b.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Send the buyer a question, asking if they'll douse the system in "Lysol" before shipping.

[quote name='mykevermin']Send the buyer a question, asking if they'll douse the system in "Lysol" before shipping.[/quote]

Look at the scars on her arm (one looks like a cigar burns). probably forced to hold that PS3, or well paid from the streets. Heh, better make that 2 cans of Lysol.

You can easily tell most of these people with the PS3s don't play games. Just got caught in the media hype.

[quote name='io']WTF? This one sold for $6000 with a BIN after not selling 2 previous times at $1200 and $1100 (reserves not met):

http://cgi.ebay.com/60GB-Sony-PS3-Playstation-3-Controller-Charger-Madden07_W0QQitemZ330052393174QQihZ014QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This can't possibly be a real bid (no feedback either way yet for this auction that ended the 21st).[/quote]

Seller is willing to personally deliver the system if buyer lives within 12 hours of Buffalo, NY.

Buyer obviously wants more than just the PS3...

LOL, I'm not sure she knows what she's doing. I seriously do not think anyone is paying $6000 for a PS3 60 GB. Currently the going rate for the 60 Gig is $1000 or less. There are too many on the Ebay/ resale market, the profit margin is not as much as the Wii's or the 360's last year.

[quote name='eau']Seller is willing to personally deliver the system if buyer lives within 12 hours of Buffalo, NY.

Buyer obviously wants more than just the PS3...[/quote]

[quote name='eau']Seller is willing to personally deliver the system if buyer lives within 12 hours of Buffalo, NY.

Buyer obviously wants more than just the PS3...[/quote]

Not as much as you thought, negative. Must been her big nose that had him back out.

[quote name='Dhuk']Not as much as you thought, negative. Must been her big nose that had him back out.[/quote]

Weird though - She gave a neg, then he gave a positive...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Weird though - She gave a neg, then he gave a positive...[/quote]

LOL, did she really think she was going to get $6000 for it. It is just bizarre these pictures of people with their PS3's. The semi nude ones are just baffling...

[quote name='Kendro']WTF, she's like the scariest person I ever saw.[/quote]

Looks like David Bowie after a botched sex change op.

This is the funniest thread I've ever seen on CAG.

bread's done
Back