The Official "PS3 Ebay Scalpers Wall of Shame"

This thread brought to you by avarice, ignorance, and the letters W, T, and F.

This is the most beautiful train wreck I have ever seen...

that said: bastards, all of them.

/sellers = assholes
//buyers = idiots
///that goes for CAG PS3 scalpers too

[quote name='Sailorneorune'] bastards, all of them.

/sellers = assholes
//buyers = idiots
///that goes for CAG PS3 scalpers too[/quote]

Where is the love? :cold:

I personally don't care about people having to camp out in the cold Wisconsin air for 46 hours or what have you just to try to make a quick buck from some desperate fool whose area was already cleaned out.

Some people have been taking their huge markups on the consoles to sites like CAG before they pound the virtual pavement of ebay looking for a sucker.

Apathetic bloody scalpers, I've no sympathy at all.

The only way these resellers, especially the ones with hard-luck stories, will get any sympathy from me is if they look it up in a dictionary that I have personally provided.

Their problem, not mine.

/not paying $400 for a Wii either

[quote name='dallow']Is that a person............... on the right...........what the?[/quote]

ZOMG I THOT THAT WAS A TACKY LAMPSHADE!

5bae_12.JPG

Help my family save our house ( 14,000 BIN )

Greedy dog fuckers. And using their family to pad their greed. &#^#%#$. Probably not even his real family.... probably some dude resembling Snoop Dog & living in a crumbling building.

Were I selling a PS3 I'd have a reasonable starting rate like $699. If people want to bid more they can. If not they get a decent deal.

I haven't been a CAG for that long but this thread may well be the best I've ever seen, closely followed by the "Stupid Customer Stories" thread in the Deal Discussion forum.

It makes me so happy to hear these scalping pricks and their hard-luck stories.

God bless Cheapy D and everyone who posts on this fine website, :cry: man I'm welling up here.

8d_1.JPG

4596_1.JPG

f2d8_1.JPG

7bbc_1.JPG

6756_1.JPG

1abe_1.JPG

6b45_12.JPG

b917_1.JPG

3cec_1.JPG

50d6_1.JPG

* I'M DONATING EVERYTHING TO HELP OUT A FAMILY IN NEED*

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PS3-PLAYSTATION-3-60GB-SYSTEM-NEW-IN-HAND-NR_W0QQitemZ150066612221QQihZ005QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

24f9_1.JPG

No Christmas for Little Jack

After standing outside in the pouring rain for 36 hours, I finally got this year's hottest Christmas gift. I caught pneumonia and almost lost a toe to frostbite...but it was worth it...imagine the pride I felt knowing that on Christams day my only son would be receiving a brand new 20GB PS3 (plus Bonus Talledaga Nights BluRay DVD).

My pride turned to horror when I returned home to find that the fruit of my loins had thrown a huge party and destroyed my home. Beer bottles were strewn about the house...passed out strippers in the living room...cigarette burns on the Persian rug...left over pizza stuck in the VCR and the dog wandering around drunk on cheap wine (at least it wasn't the good stuff).

The decision was simple...as a father, it was my duty...it had to be done...he'll thank me for it when he grows up...he had become a spoiled only child...he had to learn responsibility now, before it was too late...it was a hard choice...but the right choice...no PS3 for little Jack...only a lump of coal will be found in his stocking this year.

Don't feel sorry for the little guy...take pity on his Mother and I...he's only 2 now...imagine the hell we will go through when he is 16.

His loss can be your gain...I hope your children don't disappoint you the way mine did...but enough of my whining...here are the specifics:

crazychadqt5.jpg

83aa_1.JPG

550a_1.JPG

Looks like one PS3 smuggler encountered "Imperial entanglements".

Uh, that was funny to only me. Okay, not even.

There's got to be some kind of "Girls Gone Wild: Scalpers of Ebay" opportunity here.

I was gonna suggest we vote on the best looking PS3 scalper, but I realised that's the kind of thing they'd do on G4.

6b45_12.JPG

This is the first time I see an asian working at a Wal-mart (well, there are not that many asians in Texas...)

[quote name='mykevermin']'sanybody doing this with their Wii sales, or is it photo proof that all PS3 resellers are chotches?[/QUOTE]
Does eBay require you to have a picture showing the Wii in your possession? If not, that's why you don't see photos like this for the Wii auctions.

jollydwarf - thank you.

Also thanks to the CAG community for providing this veritable rogues' gallery of eBay Assholes (tm), all of which need a reality check and a beatdown.

The stories of their "plight" makes for delightful lunch break entertainment.

and for the record, I still don't give a shit.

[quote name='mykevermin']'sanybody doing this with their Wii sales, or is it photo proof that all PS3 resellers are chotches?[/QUOTE]

Here are a few, I did a search for "Wii In Hand" and just looked at gallery images and this was all there was. Not that many compared to PS3:
2489_12.JPG

0a3c_12.JPG

4b90_12.JPG

2875_1.JPG

The difference between the disposition and the appearance of the folks in the PS3 listings and those Wii ones above says it all. It's almost like Sony's monolith-on-its-side radiates Greed, and Nintendo's little 'Console That Could' attracts...well, maybe not the pure of heart, but not ski cap-wearing fuckwads, skanks, and amoral stoners, that's for sure.

[quote name='Dhuk']

I don't get why people are using their kids? Some of em aint that cute.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks dad for making me a kidnapping target on Ebay. Now all the stalkers have to do is wait for the return address.....................

The eBay Wiisellers look like exactly the type of person who should be playing it, not scalping it.

Major difference between the groups in the rogues' gallery... not quite so many mental midgets thinking they're hot shit because they have mastered the fine arts of queueing and bribery.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Is it just my imagination or does one of those scalpers have a black eye? o_O[/quote]
blackeyePS3copy.jpg

Your not mistaken.. I think his arm is in a sling too.. Looked like someone kicked his @ss... I wonder what ever happened to the guy that got pushed into the flag pole at a Walmart...

I would ASSUME he's poking fun at the "people getting beat up for PS3" stories. The look on his face indicates fakiness ;). Have to admit, a bit more creative than 99% of the other pictures.

[quote name='spamfree2']
blackeyePS3copy.jpg

Your not mistaken.. I think his arm is in a sling too.. Looked like someone kicked his @ss... I wonder what ever happened to the guy that got pushed into the flag pole at a Walmart...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fred_h_haddad']Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I want more pictures like this one please. Mmmmm so soft and huggable:

IMG_0972.JPG
[/QUOTE]

she looks like my wife.

Everyone HAD enough yet???? Let me know so I won't post any more... Keep the comments coming..

Here are today's new batch.. ENJOY...

6fee_1.JPG

a15c_1.JPG

cf30_1.JPG

966d_1.JPG

db85_1.JPG

PS1.jpg

cacc_1.JPG

5b84_1.JPG

d9b1_1.JPG

26ae_12.JPG

PS3, Playstation 3 60GB + 18 games (XBOX and PS2) Bonus: 2 Demo disk jampacked with playable demos

Unopened Playstation 3 60 GB bought from Best Buy Bellevue on November 17th (have reciept). YES! I was on of "those" people waiting in line for 4 days in the rain. Package includes wireless controller...Talladega Nights full legnth high definition movie...18 original XBOX and Playstation 2 Video Games!!! Plus 2 bonus game demos!! Free Shipping!! All in hand! I have 100% Feedback! A must for someone's perfect Christmas!!

Games included:

1. Army Men: Sarge's Hero

2. Madden 2003

3. Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

4. Black and Bruised

5. SSX

6. Madden 2001

7. ATV Offroad Fury

8. Pirates- The legend of black kat

9. XMEN legends

10. Midnight Club II

11. Tao Feng

12. State of emergency

13. Wolfenstein

14. Madden 2002

15. BMX XXX

16. Thief: Deadly Shadows

17. ESPN 2K5

18. Arctic Thunder

Bonus:

1. XBOX Men of Valor plus 5 other Playable demos game disk

2. Ralli Sport 2 challenge plus 3 other XBOX playable demo game disk

7a36_1.JPG

2939_0.JPG

d81c_1.JPG

cd44_1.JPG

I have a New Playstation 3 console for sale that I originally purchased at a local video game store on 1DEC06 (see photo).

I'm a soldier and I will be using the proceeds from this sale to pay for airfare home for my Christmas leave.

Did anyone come up with a reason why people are posting pics of themselves with the PS3? I can't seem to understand that. This thread is hilarious though.

[quote name='chrishicks']she looks like my wife.[/QUOTE]

It seems like you're bragging, but you ought be finding out what she's doing posing in a bikini at someone else's place.

[quote name='DomLando']Did anyone come up with a reason why people are posting pics of themselves with the PS3? I can't seem to understand that. This thread is hilarious though.[/QUOTE]

It seems that it's eBay policy w/ PS3 systems that sellers have to have a picture of the system in hand - that's driving this fantastic picture frenzy.

[quote name='DomLando']Did anyone come up with a reason why people are posting pics of themselves with the PS3? I can't seem to understand that. This thread is hilarious though.[/quote]

Reason 1: To show how cool they are.

Reason 2: To have a pix to go with their SOB stories.

Reason 3: To show that they have no lives.

Reason 4: They believe they are so HOT that people will buy it from them instead of the other 200,000 Ebay scalpers.

[quote name='spamfree2']Reason 1: To show how cool they are.

Reason 2: To have a pix to go with their SOB stories.

Reason 3: To show that they have no lives.

Reason 4: They believe they are so HOT that people will buy it from them instead of the other 200,000 Ebay scalpers.[/QUOTE]
That pretty much sums it up. The rule by Ebay saying they have to have it in hand just means they can not have a stock pick but I guess people are taking that to literally.

I am addicted to this thread... I find myself refreshing it every 20 minutes or so.

It's helping to keep me sane during finals. Thanks especially to spamfree2!

7699_1.JPG

She is alright. Very sexy pic with her covering her breast. Unfortunately the 60 gig ps3 only got $685... what a shame....

She used to work as a model at the price is right! Now she sells ps3 Part time...

069b_1_b.JPG

I am praying! Please buy my 3 ps3 so I can buy more food...
faa5_1.JPG

I am too embarrased to show my pic, so I will make it blurry so nobody knows its me!

6dbe_1.JPG

I am still tired from being in line for 3 days in the cold... yawn... yawn...
88a9_1.JPG

So we are keeping the ps3, right daddy? No Jr., please give it back
76f9_12.JPG

Please dont tell my coach that I am selling a ps3 to make some money...
abf1_1.JPG

I got my last haircut 3 years ago... haha!
f795_1.JPG

The receipt has been on my crotch so it has that fresh aroma ladies love! (free of charge with the ps3!)
1ce9_12.JPG

"It worked for me so it will work for you, guaranteed"
1f83_12.JPG

One word: "Metrosexual"
2f81_1.JPG

Two words: "Ugly Shirts"
f8dc_1_b.JPG

bread's done
Back