The Official Text to Win Contest Page

I supposedly won something in the 7-11 contest, they sent me a gmail address to send my phone number... havent heard anything from them since.

new contest:

Bud Light Tailgate

Text "Tailgate" to BEERS (23377) once a day to win keychain, coozie, tent, cooler, and more

Must be 21+

Ends Oct 14.14.

You could win 1,000′s of Weekly Prizes in the SNICKERS NFL Game Day Sweepstakes. Enter the Mars Game Day Satisfaction Sweepstakes daily for your chance to win

Eligibility: US, 13 and older

Entry Dates: August 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 am ET on December 18, 2014

Text Entry: text SNICKERS to 78787

Entry Limit: one entry per person per day. Sharing is optional and will not give you bonus entries.

Forty (40) First Prizes (two per week): a Microsoft Xbox One Entertainment System and EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 Game. ARV: $558.00

One Hundred (100) Second Prizes (Five per week): an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 Game. ARV: $59.99

299,800 Third Prizes (14,990 per week): a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. ARV: $10.00

Prize Limit: one First Prize per household during the Sweepstakes Period.

Random Drawing: each weekly entry period
Been entering through the facebook page, got an email tonight that I won a 1 month Gold membership

Enter for your chance to win a Tuffy Tailgate package that includes a 40″ HDTV, Coleman grill, Tuffy tent, cooler, folding table, chairs and more.

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older

Entry Date: July 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2014

Text Entry: Text tuffytailgate to 24587

Entry Limit: one entry per person, regardless of method of entry

One (1) Grand Prize: a $1,800 tailgate package. The tailgate package will include the following items: Tuffy Event Tent, Coleman Road Trip LXX Grill, Coleman 48 quart cooler, Coleman Pack Away folding table, 40″ LED HD TV, HD Antenna, four (4) Bravo sport chairs, Tuffy Corn hole set, compact outdoor stereo system, Bestek 200W inverter, PlayStation 4 Console and Madden 2015 PS4 game. ARV: $1,800.

Random Drawing: on or about October 14, 2014
Do multiple pays in 1 week with the same email/phone number give you a chance for multiple rewards or just give you a better chance of winning once?

here are the ones i'm doing (not including the twix)... text will give you the prizes in the rules link with info normally...

35350   -  uploaded

699376 -  score           

699376 -  dew

24477 - mockingjay    (a follow up text will ask for a store... use    "   stopandshop  " as your reply

26739  -  minutemaid

467467  -  bose

Last edited by a moderator:
Between today and November 19, you can use a free code to enter Taco Bell's PS4 promo to win a white Destiny-edition PS4 and game. Text 3A6NNMH399L to 87654, then reply YES. You can use this same code once every single day until 11/19. If you use this code, you can't use another code (ie a code you receive from a taco bell box) on the same day. I know a fair amount of CAGers have won from previous Sony/Taco Bell promos, lets hope it's another good round.

bread's done
Back