The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

I'm not sure if I totally understand how the clan system in Warhawk works, but if I do, could someone perhaps send me an invite to the clan? That would rock my socks.

[quote name='Duke Vandal']I'm not sure if I totally understand how the clan system in Warhawk works, but if I do, could someone perhaps send me an invite to the clan? That would rock my socks.[/quote]

Yea, sorry for the delay in sending out clan invites, I just kinda hit a snag and ended up spending the money on something with a higher priority. Don't worry, I WILL FINALLY get the game tomorrow and get this clan rolling :D

*knocks on wood*

I'm up for joining the clan. Hopefully Shini gets his "act" together and gets this up and running soon. ;)

CAG Name: FriskyTanuki
PSN Name: CrashSpyro
Nickname: Crash
Time Zone: Pacific
Headset: Yes, please. ;) I bought the retail version, so I've got the included headset.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm up for joining the clan. Hopefully Shini gets his "act" together and gets this up and running soon. ;)[/quote]

Gah, low blow....such a low blow :( :boxing:

haha, I WILL get it tomorrow, MARK MY WORDS.....:whistle2:--)lol

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Gah, low blow....such a low blow :( :boxing:

haha, I WILL get it tomorrow, MARK MY WORDS.....:whistle2:--)lol[/quote]

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU~ GOOD LUCK SOLDIER!, haha~ hurry up man! can't wait for CAG clan to kick ass!

If we practice and regulary play, we actually have a high chance of being a top clan.

From experience, almost every clan I've seen either doesn't have their act together, or is full of 13-Year-Olds. They scream expletives in your ear. It stings.

[quote name='foo33333']WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU~ GOOD LUCK SOLDIER!, haha~ hurry up man! can't wait for CAG clan to kick ass![/quote]

:fridge: Haha, don't worry, I'll get it all sorted and setup tomorrow. I wonder what centra is thinking right now..."What have I done?!?" lol

[quote name='dack']almost every clan I've seen either doesn't have their act together[/quote]
WE WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS! :twoguns: THIS - IS - WAR-HAWK!

tag for later. I'd like to get in on this, but don't have it yet, can't find a retail version, so I am debating either downloading it or just ordering it off of amazon. I really want the headset. Have my old ps2 USB one, but I want a bluetooth.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']haha, and soon our clan will be as well :cool:[/quote]

You know it!

We're attracting some awesome CAG members. We'll be demolishing people in style :applause:

Anyone use the old ps2 USB headset that came with socom? If so how well does it work? I think I will just resort to downloading it and using my old headset.

If you're still looking for members, please count me in.

PS3 ID: PatheticLoser

CAG Name: Short Round

Time Zone: Eastern

Headset: Yes

[quote name='mr ryles']Anyone use the old ps2 USB headset that came with socom? If so how well does it work? I think I will just resort to downloading it and using my old headset.[/quote]Me. It works fine.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']00: PSN Handle (CAG Handle)
01: Centracore (centracore)[/quote]

If I saw correctly, Centracore was in the Top 10 of all WarHawk players this morning (#8 I think). :applause:

If we get this clan started, he's like our franchise player :cool:

Hope we play tonight... I was up til early morning playing deathmatch. Tons o' fun!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']If I saw correctly, Centracore was in the Top 10 of all WarHawk players this morning (#8 I think). :applause:

If we get this clan started, he's like our franchise player :cool:

Hope we play tonight... I was up til early morning playing deathmatch. Tons o' fun!

[/left][/quote]

Really? That's chill

Gah, now I'm in a rush to get the game :hot:

Still haven't been able to get the game yet, Hopefully I'll have it by tomorrow. Been so busy at work, haven't had time to go to my classes properly.

I just got the game and I want to join the clan.

PSN: tenzor
CAG: tenzor
Time Zone - PST
Headset: Yes Bluetooth

I'd definitely like to get in on the clan as well. Here's my info:

PSN : mrlogical
CAG : mrlogical
Time Zone : EST
I've got a headset.

Do we have to do anything using the clan interface in Warhawk to join, or is this it?

[quote name='mrlogical']Do we have to do anything using the clan interface
in Warhawk to join, or is this it?[/quote]

Not sure. A message or something might pop up, but if you go into Community, and then Clan, it should show you a list of invites you have received.

Don't think any have been sent out yet so hold tight a little longer.

Warhawk is an awesome game. a lot of fun:D 40 bucks well spent

PSN: drumman201
CAG: drumman201
Time Zone: Eastern

I just picked up the retail version today in 100 degree weather on my bike

PSN: STR1D3R_Z3R0
CAG: striderzer0
Nickname: strider
Time Zone: pacific

Update: OK, so I dropped by my Fry's to pick up the game, lo and behold it's the last copy. I go to the register and my card gets denied. So I go to an ATM and it gets denied there as well. Weird thing is, I check my balance on-line and I have more than enough >.>

I'm in the process of figuring this crap out, but I do know I had asked for a replacement card and I received it, HOWEVER, I was told by the clerk and in the letter that it cannot be activated and my current card deactivated until I activate the new card *sigh*

Clan setup might have to wait until tomorrow, but I will not give up until 8PM today, which is how long they'll hold the game for me :/

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Update: OK, so I dropped by my Fry's to pick up the game, lo and behold it's the last copy. I go to the register and my card gets denied. So I go to an ATM and it gets denied there as well. Weird thing is, I check my balance on-line and I have more than enough >.>

I'm in the process of figuring this crap out, but I do know I had asked for a replacement card and I received it, HOWEVER, I was told by the clerk and in the letter that it cannot be activated and my current card deactivated until I activate the new card *sigh*

Clan setup might have to wait until tomorrow, but I will not give up until 8PM today, which is how long they'll hold the game for me :/[/quote]

Awww =(

It's ok Inf, I'm sure we can wait a little more! I've had that problem with having a new card, so hopefully that is the case, and you'll get it all straightened out; in that warhawk, and out of this problem.

Hey who is playing right now, or can pop back in quickly? I want to test something for the clan, send me a message at Starkkat. Shouldn't take to long.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Hey who is playing right now, or can pop back in quickly? I want to test something for the clan, send me a message at Starkkat. Shouldn't take to long.[/quote]

Hey,
sent you right now, just not in the game yet...

I want in!!! Played a few rounds today and I'm officially hooked!
Heres my info:

CAG tag: h3ro
PSN tag: m0nkeyhero (its a zero in the second letter)
BT Headset: Yep
Timezone: EST (NY, NY)

Some one send me a clan invite!! See you guys online soon I hope!

[quote name='NamPaehc']Thanks Cthulhu8u!

It works, Inf^Shini should be a long shortly to give everyone heads up I think.[/quote]

Well, it's official, I won't get the game til' tomorrow b/c my current bank decided to be an ass and screw me over with some BS.

I just happen to have another account with another bank so there's my back up, lol.

P.S. I hate debt collectors, hahahahaha

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Well, it's official, I won't get the game til' tomorrow b/c my current bank decided to be an ass and screw me over with some BS.

I just happen to have another account with another bank so there's my back up, lol.

P.S. I hate debt collectors, hahahahaha[/quote]

Inf Shini, tomolo u gonna waste lot of time adding name on CAG warhawk clan.. hahah! u see the list? it is pouring like a heavy rain!!! good luck man buying it! must HAVE IT TOMOLO! THIS IS WARHAWK :hot: !! haha..

Well I'm going to start up the clan now BUT we confirmed we can swap leaders. I've been playing a bet so I'll get through as many names I before Inf Shini takes over so he can enjoy it right away.

Check under community/clan/invite later on if you have the game and your name is listed. I'll try to get to most of them if I can.

PS: Ass is blocked so we're going as Cheap /\ss Gamer (tag= CAG) for now, but we can change it anytime we need to later. Wasn't sure we wanted an s after gamer or not...? >>>playing with the name a bit now.

Awesome, can't wait for some Clan games!

Are we going to have a dedicated server or just use available games that are already made?

Well, it's nearly finished downloading, so I mind as well sign up now. :D

PSN: soyverde
CAG: soyverde
Time Zone: EST

Looking forward to seeing you guys online.

Hit a snag, got to about 30 or so names and now it isn't letting me send invite. Might have to many pending... So once you guys log on, go into community/clan/invites and see if you have one waiting and accept so I can get more people in.

Going to try some stuff to figure this out.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Hit a snag, got to about 30 or so names and now it isn't letting me send invite. Might have to many pending... So once you guys log on, go into community/clan/invites and see if you have one waiting and accept so I can get more people in.

Going to try some stuff to figure this out.[/QUOTE]

surely there is a limit on the number of people allowed into a clan.

[quote name='mr ryles']surely there is a limit on the number of people allowed into a clan.[/quote]

Yes but it is more then 30.

bread's done
Back