The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

[quote name='metaly']Just saw this info about the 1.2 patch on the PS Blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/22/warhawk-v12-patch/

All the DS3 importers will be happy, plus the clan server option sounds interesting. Should be useful if we ever get an East/West tournament going. I'll have to make sure I'm actually added to the Pacific clan by that point. (hint)[/quote]

Yeah I just read up on that. Looks pretty good. East vs West would be cool. Or maybe we should just have a CAG1 and CAG2. Here's the list on the 1.2 update:whistle2:

5 New layouts.
Clan game server option.
Buddy slot reservations.
Integrated Warhawk Store.
Updated CTF capture/return behavior.
Internal stat padder protection.
Booster Pack status display at join game list.
DualShock3 integration.
Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight).
Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed.
Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, Official Warhawk, etc).
Added new server full/open filter.
Fall damage exploit fixed.
Dismount into walls exploit fixed.
Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
Auto-kick of idle players.
Add to Favorites button added to end game screen.
Increased VOIP volume when not using headset.

And remember boys and girls, the 1.1 patch is due before the end of the month! :)

i hardly see anyone on east 2.

anyone active on the other clans that wants to befriend me? i usually check my buddy/clan list before joining a server.

[quote name='NamPaehc']So did ya'll figure out what to do about the clans?[/quote]

Check out the other warhawk thread. Basically all the clans we had before are being disbanded. Mana has started a new clan with players that actually turn up for warhawk night.

[quote name='NamPaehc']So did ya'll figure out what to do about the clans?[/QUOTE]When the clan size ups to 64, I'll make it official with just one CAG clan. Right now, I'm going to leave it as several separate clans (although I'm kind of phasing in a new clan).

I think I'll just stick to one clan, because the number of people still playing Warhawk here, I 100% doubt it exceeds 64 (I'm thinking at least 40 still play).

Yea, some kinda lingered away from the game and others aren't on much (like me).

I'm pretty damn sure the total number of regulars is under 64.

Okay.

There are two updates on the way, and an rumored add on for the end of the year. So after those I see more people returning/joining.

[quote name='jling84']PSN: jdizzle84
Headset: Yes
Timezone: Pacific

Please invite me to your clan![/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, you have to show up to a match first and then you'll be added. Just so we know you'll actually play on a regular basis.

Check the other Warhawk thread for game dates and times. (There's one tonight.)

Mana,

Add Snake_Eyes to the clan. He played with us for a while.

And Thomaticus needs an invite too, he's still under CAGe.

When you wake up of course. :lol:

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Mana,

Add Snake_Eyes to the clan. He played with us for a while.

And Thomaticus needs an invite too, he's still under CAGe.

When you wake up of course. :lol:[/QUOTE]I could have sworn I invited Thomas. I'll try again.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I could have sworn I invited Thomas. I'll try again.[/quote]

You may have but his clan sign still reads CAGe, so he may not have changed it.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']You may have but his clan sign still reads CAGe, so he may not have changed it.[/quote]

If he got an invite, he needs to drop out of CAGe before he can join CAG. It won't let you be part of 2 clans at the same time.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']If he got an invite, he needs to drop out of CAGe before he can join CAG. It won't let you be part of 2 clans at the same time.[/QUOTE]

oh my bad.. I'm in the wrong clan! I'm going to fix it now.. and get into some early morning skirmishes

I don't know if this is still needed, so here's my info just in case.

PSN: Super_King
CAG: iggywiggum
Time Zone: Central

Could someone add me again for the West Coast? For some reason, I'm no longer part of the CAGp clan, it must have been the patch that messed me up.

PSN: freakyzeeky

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Could someone add me again for the West Coast? For some reason, I'm no longer part of the CAGp clan, it must have been the patch that messed me up.

PSN: freakyzeeky[/QUOTE]All original clans are dead. All CAG Members who still play Warhawk are now in a unified clan, run by me.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All original clans are dead. All CAG Members who still play Warhawk are now in a unified clan, run by me.[/quote]
I see... Well, can you add me? I have a mic, and I'm really good at this game too. :)

PSN ID (suko_32)-- suko_32
Time Zone: Eastern

So how does this work? Does someone add me or just show up when you guys have a match?

there are warhawk CAG gaming sessions. once you show up to one of those games, you will get invited into the clan.

All right, I'm bumping this thread back up because I'm going to get everything on the CAG Warhawk clan straight. I'm going to take a look to see who is in the clan, who still needs to accept their invites, and who still plays the game and needs to be moved over to the right clan.

Here's the list (a few might be missing):
alienaub
Amicusu
BigMesy (invited, needs accepting)
BigTuna89 (invited, needs accepting)
bombsquad07
buddah8640
Connavar26
Cthulhu8u
Draccius
freakyzeeky (invited, needs accepting)
GodlyOne (invited, needs accepting)
Ivanhoe
KnightsDwn
LethalGod
Lonwang
MaxDense
mikeny1
metaly
primetime171
SHIZIM
SmallWind
snozzb3rry (invited, but not in)
StarkKat
StrandedBrit
strummerbs (invited, needs accepting)
suko_32
Super_King
Taloon (invited, but not in)
Thelonicon
Thomaticus
Tralgore (invited, but not in)
x3x1x
ZedR

To put this bolded so everyone understand. Please, if you are in ANY old CAG clan "CAGe, eCAG, CAGc, and CAGp" and still play Warhawk now, tell me as soon as possible to I can put you in the newer CAG clan. Thank you.

I just invited strummerbs and alienaub to the clan. Everyone else who still needs to be in a new clan (and doesn't see their name on the list), please let me know.

Thinking of trading in Assassins Creed and grabbing this since it's an almost even trade. Is there usually a good turnout on CAG gaming nights for this?

[quote name='whoknows']Thinking of trading in Assassins Creed and grabbing this since it's an almost even trade. Is there usually a good turnout on CAG gaming nights for this?[/QUOTE]The turnout as of late has been around 12-18. I'd say around 50+ people have participated in CAG Warhawk.

[quote name='NamPaehc']So who knows how to use photoshop? With 1.3 around the corner, it'll be cool to see some CAG themed crafts flying around.[/QUOTE]That would be a good idea.

I'd like in if there are still invites out there. My PS3 still gets plenty of Warhawk lovin'. Need info on times and stuff though.

Psn: Projekt2501
Cag: Projekt2501
Nickname: Ni Ni
Time Zone: Pacific
Headset: Samsung WEP170 (works great!) or SOCOM USB Headset

[quote name='Projekt2501']I'd like in if there are still invites out there. My PS3 still gets plenty of Warhawk lovin'. Need info on times and stuff though.

Psn: Projekt2501
Cag: Projekt2501
Nickname: Ni Ni
Time Zone: Pacific
Headset: Samsung WEP170 (works great!) or SOCOM USB Headset[/QUOTE]Show up at one of the CAG Warhawk Nights, and I'll look into inviting you into the clan. There will probably not be a meeting this week, but next week there will be.

PSN: ChopperTime
CAG: NJC
TimeZone: Pacific
Headset: Yes (not sure how well it works...shrugs)

I'd like to join, I'll try to make it to a CAG Warhawk Night soon

I suck pretty bad, but I've only played a couple times

[quote name='Azumangaman']I was in the CAGe clan.
I'd like to be in the new one if thats all right.[/QUOTE]Since you went to a Warhawk night, I will switch you (if I remember).

EDIT: I added you and Shady07.

I added ksc2303 to the clan. I'll make a list updating who is in the clan and who isn't. I also need to verify whether some older clan members are still playing, because we probably have around 10-20 slots left for invites, and I'm not about to just create two clans (unless there were more than 64 people playing every 2 weeks or so).

I went ahead and picked up Warhawk , I'm still learning the controls .

PM me if you want me to join up , I can only play 2 out of every 4 weekends .

[quote name='Richlough']I went ahead and picked up Warhawk , I'm still learning the controls .

PM me if you want me to join up , I can only play 2 out of every 4 weekends .[/QUOTE]If you show up at a Warhawk night, I'll add you to the clan. Let me know in the Warhawk night thread what nights, time usually work best for you.

[quote name='suko_32']You can take me off the list. I just got too much other stuff to play and school isn't helping. Sorry.[/QUOTE]No problem...will do (understandable).

i just picked this up (traded in skate which i got for the rock band guitar fiasco and got this in return) and would like to play with some cags. i'm east coast and have a headset, my psn username is gf_

I'm sorry for being slow. I will update the clan tomorrow (removing and adding a few). As for bigl523, continue to watch the CAG Warhawk night thread in my signature, because it will be updated when I decide the next Warhawk date.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I'm bumping this thread back up because I'm going to get everything on the CAG Warhawk clan straight. I'm going to take a look to see who is in the clan, who still needs to accept their invites, and who still plays the game and needs to be moved over to the right clan.

Here's the list (a few might be missing):
BigMesy (invited, needs accepting)

To put this bolded so everyone understand. Please, if you are in ANY old CAG clan "CAGe, eCAG, CAGc, and CAGp" and still play Warhawk now, tell me as soon as possible to I can put you in the newer CAG clan. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Wow, okay did know about the new clan. I will accept the invite when I get home tonight. I can probably play some this weekend too if you having a clan night. thanks

bread's done
Back