The Old Spice Experience Challenge Rewards are coming!

There are X prizes of each tier.

You start a challenge, which requires so many people to join.

When you make a challenge, you are given a code for inviting other people to do it.

If you get your challenge full and start it while prizes are left, the person who wins your challenge wins a prize from the tier.

EXAMPLE -

Say tonight once it starts you start a Tier 1 match. Once you get 5 people to join it and you start it, if there are 250 prizes and your match is the 23rd to start, your match will get a prize. The person who wins your challenge (gets the most achievements in the time) will get the prize from it.

That help?

Wow, they took something that was actually sort of fun and have now made it retarded. Hmm..I never got anything that huge from the first one other than Contra and a pic, but at least it was fun.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, they took something that was actually sort of fun and have now made it retarded. Hmm..I never got anything that huge from the first one other than Contra and a pic, but at least it was fun.[/quote]

Hows it retarded? You get a few friends and play live.

[quote name='georox']Hows it retarded? You get a few friends and play live.[/quote]

it's now a pain in the ass to do and a waste of time.

[quote name='georox']So you want instant gratification for everything. World of Warcraft is the game for you![/quote]

hmm...actually a stupid comment as world of warcraft requires work to actually be fun and to get gear, etc.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']hmm...actually a stupid comment as world of warcraft requires work to actually be fun and to get gear, etc.[/quote]

I dunno, relative to any other MMO its basically instant gratification.

[quote name='georox']I dunno, relative to any other MMO its basically instant gratification.[/quote]

I didn't feel that that was the case until I started to get some of the bigger quests/raids/better gear. Until then it's pretty much just trogging about until you can hit a good level to do something. Otherwise, it was just kill this defias and kill that creature x amount of times, etc. I personally prefer City of Heroes because I felt it had a better online community and a better sense of playing with other people.

Ugh. CoH/V where boring grindfests beyond the level WoW is. Don't get me wrong, I loved character creation in them, its just past that is boring and slow. Also its not I don't have patience, I've played Ultima Online and Dark Ages of Camelot before they made em easy. I just can't say anything NCSoft has thrilled me.

The whole idea is to try to outearn Achievements against a group of friends instead of working against a group of strangers who might be gamerscore maniacs or something.

Just create a challenge, invite your friends, and play games. If you get more achievements than your buddies, you win. Pretty easy.

If you want to make a challenge that involves a prize at the end, you just need to get the required number of players (between 5-20).

I helped make this thing, so if anyone's got questions, feel free to ask.

To anyone that read the rules, is there anything stopping a group of five people from creating five challenges and letting each person win once?

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']I also joined that one floating around on this thread. Hope that's OK.[/quote]
Ditto

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']so THIS is why Avatar: TBE is so hard to get on gamefly right now.[/quote]

Just buy it from Gamestop and return it within 7 days. Was that out loud? :whistle2:#

[quote name='mguiddy']To anyone that read the rules, is there anything stopping a group of five people from creating five challenges and letting each person win once?[/QUOTE]

You can only be in one challenge at a time, so no, you can't all be in 5 separate challenges.

However, if you want to run 5 challenges for 5 different prizes and give someone the "opportunity" to win, go nuts.

[quote name='ericbee99']You can only be in one challenge at a time, so no, you can't all be in 5 separate challenges.

However, if you want to run 5 challenges for 5 different prizes and give someone the "opportunity" to win, go nuts.[/quote]

I meant start one with persons A, B, C, D, and E. Let person E win.
Start another at the end of the first with persons A, B, C, D, and E. Let person D win.
Start another at the end of the second with... and so on.

[quote name='mguiddy']I meant start one with persons A, B, C, D, and E. Let person E win.
Start another at the end of the first with persons A, B, C, D, and E. Let person D win.
Start another at the end of the second with... and so on.[/quote]

I guess it is possible if you have good friends, but it depends on no one getting more points than the designated winner (which may hiders some players). Also, you risk one of your players running up a 1000 points in the last few hours of the challenge.

T

[quote name='mguiddy']I meant start one with persons A, B, C, D, and E. Let person E win.
Start another at the end of the second with... and so on.[/QUOTE]

Yep, however most of the prizes have set timeframes, meaning you'll have to pick and choose what you're wanting to win.

[quote name='SpitFire158']When it starts time to play Cars and TMNT[/quote]

I stand little chance b/c I've been running my own contest to catch up to CheapyD's Gamerscore (of course he does not know about it and there is no prize) so I've got many of my easy points already. There are still some floating out there that I don't think I am willing to do for $50 (consider the per hour rate you are working at). Good luck to you.

T

[quote name='umcthomas']I stand little chance b/c I've been running my own contest to catch up to CheapyD's Gamerscore (of course he does not know about it and there is no prize) so I've got many of my easy points already. There are still some floating out there that I don't think I am willing to do for $50 (consider the per hour rate you are working at). Good luck to you.

T[/quote]

Whats his GS btw?

So let me get this straight. If I enter a tier 1 contest this week, I must enter a tier 2 one next week? Or can I enter a tier 1 every single week for the 5 weeks?

This just doesnt look as fun as the old spice challenge. And the fact you are pitted against people that probably have alot more time on their hands to play makes it really seem unfair. I think ill sit this one out. Thanks for the look though.

i dont understand this...all we have to do is get a group of however many people, and the winner gets the prize?

is there a certain time we have to do it before the prizes run out?

EDIT: i just tried to create a challenge and the award is 'bragging rights'//does that mean im too late?

bread's done
Back