The Old Spice Experience Challenge Rewards are coming!

[quote name='gundamxzero']This just doesnt look as fun as the old spice challenge. And the fact you are pitted against people that probably have alot more time on their hands to play makes it really seem unfair. I think ill sit this one out. Thanks for the look though.[/quote]

While what you say is true... If you don't plan on playing, you should still sign up for a team to help fill spots. It would make it that much easier for the other players to win a prize. Really, if you can find 9 people that don't care to sign up for a contest with you, a free $50 giftcard is your reward.

T

wow i wish i still had my 360 i could clean up here. btw like someone said this is gonna be a boosting extravganza like no other people will be playing all the old sports game and such for east points not to mention achievement glitching to get free stuff this contest is corrupt from day one well good luck all who joined to play and no cheating lol j/k

[quote name='gundamxzero']This just doesnt look as fun as the old spice challenge. And the fact you are pitted against people that probably have alot more time on their hands to play makes it really seem unfair. I think ill sit this one out. Thanks for the look though.[/QUOTE]

You can keep your challenge between you and your friends if you want. That way, you know you're not competing against total gamerscore whores.

And there's still prizes left. Just make sure when you start a challenge, you pick "Rewards Challenge." You'll get the prize menu from there.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']So let me get this straight. If I enter a tier 1 contest this week, I must enter a tier 2 one next week? Or can I enter a tier 1 every single week for the 5 weeks?[/QUOTE]

There is no restriction on joining challenges in any tiers. You can do multiple tier 1's if you like. Although you can only win each tier once. So if you win a Tier 2, you would be locked out of competing in Tier 2 and would have to try a different Tier. However if you don't win you could do back to back tier 1's if you wanted to.

[quote name='fattychubs']There is no restriction on joining challenges in any tiers. You can do multiple tier 1's if you like. Although you can only win each tier once. So if you win a Tier 2, you would be locked out of competing in Tier 2 and would have to try a different Tier. However if you don't win you could do back to back tier 1's if you wanted to.[/quote] And once you win a tier 1 you cannot join another tier 1.

[quote name='"http://blog.360voice.com/2007/11/the-old-spice-e.html"']So the way you have to think about this is you can choose to do lots of short tier 1 challenges, or you can try the longer challenges with bigger rewards. BUT, you can only win 1 reward from each tier... so if you win a Tier one challenge, you will be UNABLE to participate in another tier 1 challenge. You will have to be in Tier 2, 3 or 4.[/quote]

OK, I signed up again. Let's cap at 10 this time. If more people want to play, they can start another challenge, that way there are 2 prizes instead of one. Oh, and I promise to not do very well this time as it is the holiday.

edit: looks like we need one more to get started: http://www.360voice.com/join/IK7BFJU8

[quote name='SpitFire158']Yes Umcthomas. Don't play.[/quote]

I'll get under 500 points in my estimation. In fact, I'm likely to get more points between these 2 challenges than during this next one. Oh, and I know I complained a bit much during the last round. I'm happy that someone is winning things, even if it isn't me. The strategy for this round is: buy a bunch of XBLA games to up your gamerscore because you'll get all the points (4000 anyway) back when you win the challenge. Astropop here I come.

T

edit: still need one more: http://www.360voice.com/join/IK7BFJU8

edit: I just realized what the "played avatar" thing means on the scoreboard. That's funny.

*Looks at his gamer score and remembers he has yet to play oblivion on 360 and avatar*.....I should do well here

[quote name='mcsdoode']*Looks at his gamer score and remembers he has yet to play oblivion on 360 and avatar*.....I should do well here[/quote]

Oblivion is easy........... but time consuming. Cars or TMNT would be a better choice

[quote name='SpitFire158']Lies easiest achievement point is Final Fantasy XI and Orange Box. Got them both with my eyes closed in 5 minutes.[/quote]

You can't forget about Rumble Roses....

bread's done
Back