Status
Not open for further replies.

sblymnlcrymnl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
2d536230a8a05716ff46f010.L.jpg

Mozz is overrated.

Don't want to make a new topic on this so I'll just ask it here. What was that website posted a while back where you could find software on the cheap based on the school you were going to? I think it was a government site or something like that.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't care what the OTT is called. Most the time it doesn't affect anything.[/QUOTE]

Except for the first page or so of conversation.

I never really thought of it as a "The Cure vs. The Smiths" kind of debate...it always boiled down to a "The Cure vs. Depeche Mode" argument, in my experience.

There's room in my heart for all 3, but Fat Bob does take precedent over all others.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The only thing I like about the cure is that they took down Mecha-streisand.

southpark250.jpg
[/quote]

"Thank you, Robert Smith...Disintegration is the best album!"

I think I'm going to leave Firefox running until it hits 700 mb of RAM and Virtual Memory usage.

(it's only been up for about 3.5 days at this point)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']prove it by giving us your myspace![/quote]

Rocko just has hatred in his heart. He un-friended me from LJ. :cry:

[quote name='Hex']Rocko just has hatred in his heart. He un-friended me from LJ. :cry:[/QUOTE]
awww. If I still had livejournal I'd be your friend.

[quote name='Hex']Rocko just has hatred in his heart. He un-friended me from LJ. :cry:[/quote]

Really? I haven't touched that for ages. :whistle2:k

I'll consider posting mypasceage.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The only thing I like about the cure is that they took down Mecha-streisand.

southpark250.jpg
[/QUOTE][MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=J29HhNScJik[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Rocko']Really? I haven't touched that for ages. :whistle2:k

I'll consider posting mypasceage.[/quote]

:( So I noticed.

You should, because then I can post it on 4chon and they'll hijack your account. :D

[quote name='Hex']:( So I noticed.

You should, because then I can post it on 4chon and they'll hijack your account. :D[/quote]

Nevermind. :cry:

Well, I saw my doctor today. I scheduled my surgery for Aug 29th - so I'll still be laid up for my birthday.

On the menu, they are going to have choice cuts of my tonsils, my alnoids, parts of my inner nose and septum. A side dish of part of my uvula and soft palette will also be available.

I got to enjoy a lighted tube inserted into my nose and down my throat today. Fun, fun.

The wife was also released from the hospital about 1.5 hours ago. I am already sick of doctors and such...

[quote name='Rocko']:whistle2:s

I was kidding.

BUT OH WAIT I FOUND YOU

http://www.myspace.com/sneakypenguin

MUAHAHA.

...Wait...[/quote]
I found his real one. He doesn't use SneakyPenguin, usually. I know his other name though. :D

"I can't even elegantly bleed out the poison blood of failure.", Sneaky?

It would take anyone about 2 seconds to find it if they went the obvious route.

Edit:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, stress builds character. ;)[/quote]

Much like that.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It would take anyone about 2 seconds to find it if they went the obvious route.

Edit:

Much like that.[/QUOTE]
Yep obvious route.... haha.
I have the same thing but I don't care who finds mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back