The only reason you post in the OTT is if you are a JRPG fan and that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That might very well have been one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. 30 Seconds to Mars singing Stronger by Kanye West. I was curious just to hear it, and dear lord it is so wrong. Though there is some hilarity just in hearing Jared Leto sing some of those lyrics.

They really do for the most part. Some songs aren't bad, but it's even worse when they think they can sing a rap song in their screamo-style.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone up ins play Urban Dead? What character should I create? I was thinking about being a doctor or a medic.[/QUOTE]

Weaponry is where it's at, at least at first - you want to be able to level up, and fighting is a much quicker and more reliable way to do it.

It's really bothering me not being able to save in this Patapon demo. I might just rush to the end so I can save then work on building my army once the full game comes out.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Today was ehh.[/quote]

why, did you get mugged by Mexican terrorists on the way home? Were they shooting M16's loaded with Jello? Did they throw cats at your house?

Got to the end and saved. I'll wait for the full game to work on colored Patapons and making a bitchin' army. I lost one Takapon (the axe guy, I think that's the name?) against the dinosaur.

Chaka chaka pata pon!

That game is really fun. And $20? Damn. A PSP owner has no reason not to buy it.

[quote name='Markn951']why, did you get mugged by Mexican terrorists on the way home? Were they shooting M16's loaded with Jello? Did they throw cats at your house?[/quote]Do we have a new Budge?
That was so much fail.

[quote name='Maklershed']So you think I should be a firefighter or policeman or something?[/QUOTE]

stay away from the police officer, its worthless to start off as.

but then again I'm just a scientist in the game

[quote name='TFN']Who is this unfunny $$$$$$?[/quote]

look in the previous OTTs ive introduced myself at least 2-3 times.

I think hes 13 like Budge, too.

I'm not wasting my precious CAG time on finding out who you are, kid. I'm allowing you to reintroduce yourself, so do it.

[quote name='TFN']If you have a Kmart around you FB, its like 5-10 bucks IIRC.[/QUOTE]

okay then, I bought it a week and a half ago and currently need $$ so off it goes back to Shopko

So...have I missed anything good? I haven't searched my name yet.

Anyway, I saw an 18-wheeler that said Marten on it. I think it's a sign he's going to give me a PS3.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So...have I missed anything good? I haven't searched my name yet.

Anyway, I saw an 18-wheeler that said Marten on it. I think it's a sign he's going to give me a PS3.[/quote]

Marten Trucking
NMFTA SCAC: MTEN
MC: 103798
USDOT: 74432

Yes, lady and gentlemen, I work in logistics :cry:

[quote name='zewone']fuck.

I wish I had a K-Mart.

I need Persona 3 for my collection.[/QUOTE]
You don't have Persona 3??

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Marten Trucking
NMFTA SCAC: MTEN
MC: 103798
USDOT: 74432

Yes, lady and gentlemen, I work in logistics :cry:[/quote]

fuck yeah, that's proof. Now he'll have to give me a PS3.

How does Amazon's free shipping work when ordering a preorder item and a readily available item? Charge you for the in stock one, hold your in stock item, or just give you both free?

Trying to decide if I want to order MGS:pO with God of War PSP since it's only $20 now and TFN got his own wifi thing. :[

[quote name='zewone']I have the bootleg.

I want to add the real deal Holyfield to my small collection (ICO & SotC).[/QUOTE]
Okay, cause I remember you had the persona avatars back when it came out.

[quote name='Rocko']How does Amazon's free shipping work when ordering a preorder item and a readily available item? Charge you for the in stock one, hold your in stock item, or just give you both free?

Trying to decide if I want to order MGS:pO with God of War PSP since it's only $20 now and TFN got his own wifi thing. :[[/quote]

It should be free shipping for both, even if they ship separately.

[quote name='Rocko']How does Amazon's free shipping work when ordering a preorder item and a readily available item? Charge you for the in stock one, hold your in stock item, or just give you both free?

Trying to decide if I want to order MGS:pO with God of War PSP since it's only $20 now and TFN got his own wifi thing. :[[/quote]I think they may charge you shipping on the item that wouldn't be covered by free shipping on its own and not charge you shipping on the item that would ship free. If you don't select that you want your items as soon as possible, they'll hold onto the in-stock item until the out-of-stock item comes in-stock and ship both together.

When shipping an order like that via Super Saver Shipping, the two options of "Ship my items together" and "I want my items faster. Ship when they are available" disappears. It may be a moot point for Super Saver Shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back